(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

random surfing and stumbled on this...
not sure how accurate it since it wasn't on the translations we have but still cracked me up
ref: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/02/cancam-march-issue-2pm-interview.html
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/02/news-2pm-on-cancam.html

class="article-title idol-2pm" style="display:inline"2PM's Taecyeon is willing to change his fashion style for his girlfriend

2PM’s rapper Taecyeon has revealed that he is willing to change his hairstyle and fashion if his lover requested him to do so.

“Since I do not have any fixation with fashion, I would compromise with her. However, my hairstyle has to do with work so~,” the idol said and laughed, during an interview with Japanese magazine CanCam.

The singer, who prefers to invite his date out by calling than texting or emailing, also likes to go shopping and choosing his clothes, if his date’s choices were not really good.

“We would go shopping and I could come up to her with the clothing I liked and say ‘How about this?’” said the rapper, who is predicted to get married first by his fellow band mates.

source: ttwigo

thought: both taec and guigui seem to be on the same boat with their dreadful fashion choices..( @torreydinh calls them fashion terrorist couple!)... and he will give shopping suggestions if her choices were not good?? (giggles) is this why her wardrobe from the latest show is all over the place? or is that a character map driven by the stylist?

Guest bluemoonlight

My Gui Gui backpack finally came! :D
It's really cute in person & much bigger than I expected...which is good cuz then I can stuff the OkCat doll, cushion, slippers, & blanket (it's on my TO BUY list) for us TG shippers to use at the 2PM concerts to get Taec's attention ;))ibiDhj7MmfK3bw.JPG

@

packmule3

said: @

BiruAngel

said:

Taec Re-Tweeted Baek JiYoung's Tweet on Thu, Apr 17
Caption

:  

인터넷에서 우연히 본 댓글입니다...가능하지 않을까 싶어서ㅠㅜ
우리나라에 배만들고 배 갖고계신 기업인 분들이 도와주시면 해볼수 있지 않을까요?? ㅠㅜ
일리있다 생각하시면 퍼뜨려 주세요 제발...
기도하고 또 기도하겠습니다...

여러대의 유조선으로 2겹정도로 막으면 바닷물이 우회하면서 유속이 느려지지않을까요예전에 현대 정주영 회장이 방조제를 막을때 썼던 방법입니다 시화호 매립사업할때 정주영 회장이 대형 유조선들 가져와서 조류를 막은적도 있습니다지금도 엄청난 유속때문에 잠수부들이 못들어가고 있습니다유조선으로 유속을 막으면 어떻게든 들어갈 수 있지 않겠습니까 왜이런 방법을 안 쓰는 지 모르겠으나 지금은 모든방법을 총동원할 시점인거 같습니다 언론이나 아무곳에서도 이런방법을 안내는것 같아서 이번사건이 정말 안타까운 사람으로서 의견한번 내봅니다 

Guest cryjingle

packmule3 said: Aissh, she's trolling again. 
She "friend-zoned" this boy Au Luo. Is that his name? 
To friend-zone someone is to "enclose" him in a platonic relationship. Whatever happens, he'll only be a friend to her. 
Taecyeon, if you're lurking here, I say snap out of it. Do you remember how awkward she was, when you two were doing the drama reenactment of "City Hunter" on the couch? How many retakes did you have to do before you got ONE right, because she was giggling every time your face came near hers? Her eyes were closed yet she could sense you approaching. 
Then remember the wedding photoshoot? She was so shy that she couldn't look you in the eyes. 
Then at Everland, how she couldn't concentrate on your how-to-hold-gun instructions because she was aware that you were back-hugging her. 
Yah! Those are the typical reactions of a girl who finds a guy attractive. Had she "friend-zoned" you too she would have no qualms about sticking her face next to yours.

Guest cryjingle

BiruAngel

said:

Caption

:  

일리있다 생각하시면 퍼뜨려 주세요 제발...
기도하고 또 기도하겠습니다...

여러대의 유조선으로 2겹정도로 막으면 바닷물이 우회하면서 유속이 느려지지않을까요예전에 현대 정주영 회장이 방조제를 막을때 썼던 방법입니다 시화호 매립사업할때 정주영 회장이 대형 유조선들 가져와서 조류를 막은적도 있습니다지금도 엄청난 유속때문에 잠수부들이 못들어가고 있습니다유조선으로 유속을 막으면 어떻게든 들어갈 수 있지 않겠습니까 왜이런 방법을 안 쓰는 지 모르겠으나 지금은 모든방법을 총동원할 시점인거 같습니다 언론이나 아무곳에서도 이런방법을 안내는것 같아서 이번사건이 정말 안타까운 사람으로서 의견한번 내봅니다 

korchick said:

@

packmule3

said: @

BiruAngel

said:

Caption

:  

일리있다 생각하시면 퍼뜨려 주세요 제발...
기도하고 또 기도하겠습니다...

greenocean said: Hi everyone! I'm a new member. I have just created an account on soompi tonight, but i have followed Taecgui's thread from about page 1700, i don't remember exactly keke I watched Taecgui's WGMG last year, i know Taecyeon and Guigui before because 2pm is the first korean boygroup that I like, more,,over he is a member who i like best, and i have ever watched Guigui's Fever summer. However, at that time I watched Hong gi and Mina at first because there was no Vietnamese subtitle for Taecgui's parts, but until now i haven'n watched all of Hongi and Mina's episodes because i didn't feel it exciting. Then i have waited for a long time for watching Taecgui's episodes in Vietnamese, but unfortunately, there were only 8 episodes, after that i couldn't wait anymore, so i watched the rest of parts in English keke because i know a little bit English. But I still cried a lot because of ep 15. I just watched from ep 9 to ep 14 in Vietnamese subtitle in the beginning of this year. Although Episode 15 had already Vietnamese subtitle but when i searched for it, it have deleted. I was going crazy. I really realy love Taegui couple. I hope They will be real and have a happy ending in the future. Always waiting for that. Sorry if my English is not good.

@angelangie said, btw @cryjingle welcome in joining us here too....  hope you enjoy being with us here....
I also wanted to welcome you aboard :D I am sorry I missed your initial posting... I am a little (a lot) disoriented these days :-s As you may have seen... my children are even concerned :)) ... having coughing fits that take my breath away and such :)

btw i just saw someone posted on her facebook commenting in the pictures that she is a 'Fei Mei' Fat Girl

wth they talking about? if that is fat....i think im going to need a trolley to push me out lols =)) that particular person probably going to need a glass to see it right .... :D

Again and again and again...like you said @angelangie, I supposed this person does not know the definition of 'fat'. This person does not only need a glasses but also an encyclopedia (a good one) so this he/she can learn by heart the meaning of 'fat'. If GG is fat, then, I am an elephant...gosh....Does FB has a 'OT' button? Feel like OT him/her... :P

Guest TrinhT

greenocean

said: Hi everyone! I'm a new member. I have just created an account on soompi tonight, but i have followed Taecgui's thread from about page 1700, i don't remember exactly keke I watched Taecgui's WGMG last year, i know Taecyeon and Guigui before because 2pm is the first korean boygroup that I like, more,,over he is a member who i like best, and i have ever watched Guigui's Fever summer. However, at that time I watched Hong gi and Mina at first because there was no Vietnamese subtitle for Taecgui's parts, but until now i haven'n watched all of Hongi and Mina's episodes because i didn't feel it exciting. Then i have waited for a long time for watching Taecgui's episodes in Vietnamese, but unfortunately, there were only 8 episodes, after that i couldn't wait anymore, so i watched the rest of parts in English keke because i know a little bit English. But I still cried a lot because of ep 15. I just watched from ep 9 to ep 14 in Vietnamese subtitle in the beginning of this year. Although Episode 15 had already Vietnamese subtitle but when i searched for it, it have deleted. I was going crazy. I really realy love Taegui couple. I hope They will be real and have a happy ending in the future. Always waiting for thất. Sorry if my English is not good.

Guest cryjingle

@angelangie said, btw @cryjingle welcome in joining us here too....  hope you enjoy being with us here....

I also wanted to welcome you aboard :D 
I am sorry I missed your initial posting... I am a little (a lot) disoriented these days :-s 
As you may have seen... my children are even concerned :)) ... having coughing fits that take my breath away and such :)

@angelangie‌ @korchick‌ @BiruAngel‌ @bladerunner‌ @packmule3‌ and many others thanks for your warm welcome :x It's always been interesting and fun to read the comments here in this thread (I have been lurking here for a very long time hehehe) Angie we are in the same TG Facebook group actually and a few months ago I told you I'm a lurker here, any bells rang? XDDDD

A little background on myself and hope I can be of help to contribute information here since my mother language is Chinese: I have been following Gui Gui since the shooting of Pi Li MIT (becoz I liked Fahrenheit) and sort of witnessed the big chaotic fan war between GuiWang and GuiLun fans during that time (wow such a long time ago actually), and honestly I found both cp pairing cute and lovely, though I'm more inclined to GuiLun becoz I liked Fahrenheit XD, but then I don't have a very strong determination for GuiLun to be together in real life and am satisfied with their maintaining a close friend (閠蜜 )relationship. Liked Gui Gui since MIT and been following her and her news on and off sincethen but do not consider myself a Piao Piao becoz I still kind of have a cp inclination. Watched GWGM purely becoz of Gui Gui and do not know 2pm or Taec before GWGM, and unexpectedly became a TaecGui fan (surprised by myself too hahaha), for they just seem to be made for each other. But then, now that I know 2pm, I regret to say that my bias is not Taec but Wooyoung, for Taec is 'son-in-law' and Wooyoung is sooo cute and so my type (crazy noona) hahahahaha

Archived