(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

@minwooluv78, do you remember another poster around this time November when he also said something about being in two places?

@packmule3‌ unnie.. Sorry to cut your post.. You mean this post..? But this was posted on Jan, not Nov..

This picture posted on OKCat twitter on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:21pm Korea time.

OkCat tweet: 옥캣이는 #별그대 봤다냥! 옥캣이도 초능력을 갖고싶다냥! 외계냥이가 되고픈...냐냥

Trans: OKCat watched #Manfromthestars! OKCat would also like to have super powers nyang! (I) want to be an alien cat...nya nyang -- translated by minwooluv78 jan 12

BdssoojCMAAADLg.png

Credit: @bibidep @minwooluv78‌ & taecgui.blogspot

Gil Noona said:

...................................................... ...................................................... ...................................................... @minwooluv78, do you remember another poster around this time November when he also said something about being in two places?

@bleached‌

What about the phone he used when he went to watch the movie Frozen?

I want to see if he does have three cellphones. Regular, business and GF. Lol.

Was that an iPhone or a galaxy whatever? I can't remember anymore. It should be sometime in mid-January. Thanks!

Guest gil_noona

@bleached‌

What about the phone he used when he went to watch the movie Frozen?

I want to see if he does have three cellphones. Regular, business and GF. Lol.

Was that an iPhone or a galaxy whatever? I can't remember anymore. It should be sometime in mid-January. Thanks!

@packmule3‌ unnie.. Lol.. I just posted it..

Guest lok2ming

cannakat said:

Re: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27263565/#Comment_27263565

You acted as a person with 7 years in relationship, how about your real dating experience?

1 year was a long time for me.  The last time I was in a relationship was 4~5years ago, even I don’t have anyone right now I don’t feel lonely. I am used to being alone. They said that “Even you are lonely you don’t feel sad” right? Always there are members and staffs with me so I think there is no time for me to feel lonely. When I was in relationship I was a nice guy (laugh). I would want to try being bad guy one time though. (If girlfriend has eyes on other guy then ) I would make the same choice as Woncheol. When you look at it, a girl who feel other man’s attraction seems not the destiny girl for you. Because I think the type who got attracted by other person, is considering that person’s attraction higher than mine.

Sorry, I couldn't resist lol

After getting virtually married he's not that used to being alone I guess

Guest gil_noona

GuiGui Facebook on Fri, Apr 18 at 7.10pm (KST: 8.10pm)
Caption :  強強呆呆恩愛法。   Translation:  Strong strong silly silly lovey-dovey model (The method of loving strongly & foolishly.)

Nicole-Richie-Thats-Not-Cute-Reaction-Gi

NO NO CHEEK CHEEK HUG SILLY SILLY POSE!! [-X

Aissh, she's trolling again. 
She "friend-zoned" this boy Au Luo. Is that his name? 
To friend-zone someone is to "enclose" him in a platonic relationship. Whatever happens, he'll only be a friend to her. 
Taecyeon, if you're lurking here, I say snap out of it. Do you remember how awkward she was, when you two were doing the drama reenactment of "City Hunter" on the couch? How many retakes did you have to do before you got ONE right, because she was giggling every time your face came near hers? Her eyes were closed yet she could sense you approaching. 
Then remember the wedding photoshoot? She was so shy that she couldn't look you in the eyes. 
Then at Everland, how she couldn't concentrate on your how-to-hold-gun instructions because she was aware that you were back-hugging her. 
Yah! Those are the typical reactions of a girl who finds a guy attractive. Had she "friend-zoned" you too she would have no qualms about sticking her face next to yours.
tumblr_mtsg63zh741shgwsto5_400.gif

Archived