(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

10157168_10154039521405038_1285793321_n.

Found some info...

The slice of cheesecake is from Amy Choco a chocolate/dessert cafe in Shinsa (same neighborhood where Guigui stayed and where ACE pizza is).  They are known for their Chocolate Pizza
 18.jpg?type=w2

and have 'Happy Time' hours from 11:30 AM to 2PM ^^ (all drinks 30% off)
download?fid=642243d77c71e4eab4494420968

along with picture of Taec

CAM17711.jpg?type=w2

and a OKCat drawing on the package

CAM01600.jpg?type=w2

www.amychoco.com   website wouldn't load :(

;))

Guest lok2ming

Dear all,

I am now reporting my trip in seoul ~~:-*

I did visited some Taecgui places :) It's really good memory for me to remember what I had seen in GWGM
Additionally, I have to thank my husband who always help me to search the address of the scene.

Firstly, we went to Schneeballen Cafe to hit the cookies, and that was my second day of the trip!
We went Hongik in the afterrnoon, not much people in the cafe and we can hit the cookies freely!

P4013996.jpg

P4013998.jpg

10149240_10152722185618626_790382057_n2.

P4014010.jpg

986644_10152722185623626_705685561_n1.jp
These are the signitures of Taec and Gui~ <3

(P.S. the Chocolate cookie tastes really good, but the strawberry is toooooooooooooooooo sweet for me)

And I saw the cherry tree that guigui had taken photo in front of it last year...(Sorry, I have not saved gui's photos... anyone can help?)
That tree locates next to the cafe. And that is really beautiful!  :\">

10154861_10152722185583626_279213130_n1.

(To be continue....)

:D

minwooluv78 said:

@Lamangla we think alike!! l googled amychoco as soon as I saw the pic this morning. :D  I'm pretty sure they would sell  strawberry shortcakes. I've seen pictures of strawberry cakes and macarons under the baking section of their blog.

Another thing to note about the order of the macaroons, @lmangla...
Guigui mentioned her weight on Fri, March 21, and received the macaroons by Monday, March 24 in the afternoon.
TY would have had it Fed-Ex’ed or on expedited delivery over the weekend if the macaroons were coming from Seoul and arrived in less than three days in Schenzen. Perhaps we should look for a Seoul bakery that has a branch in Shenzhen. This would save him the Fed-Ex shipping cost (unless Guigui was already with him that weekend in Korea, then he didn't have to worry about Fed-Ex'ing anything...kekeke)
He could also have availed of an online delivery service from an international gourmet store like Le Fauchon. It has a store in Seoul (in the Lotte Dept store apparently) as well as in Shenzhen.
Or he could also have spoken with Guigui's manager/sidekick (whom he SHOULD be on speaking terms by now, anyway...) and asked HER to find him the nearest macaroon shop where the filming set was, and he then placed an order himself.  :)  
Do we know where the macaroons that GG received last year came from? Did we have a picture of the macaroons? Are they the same? 

Here you go. These were Guigui's macaroons from last year. Dug it up from our family Taecgui blog.  Thanks @b8l8 and @lmangla for keeping our blog in splendid shape.
Read all about it here: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/chatter-sleuths-mysterious-gift-of.html
Macaroons received by Guigui last 5/20/2013. 69012dbdjw1e4uhydksdoj20hs0hs756.jpg

Guest jenny3849

Hey guys I'm new here, I totally loved taecgui so have been really following u guys:);) about taec's strawberry cake I found a pic from amychocoo me how do you add a picture on this page. By the way here's the Facebook page of amychocoo Post by 에이미초코.

Thanks @lmangla and @biruangel for keeping track of these tweets, and @minwooluv78 and @korchick for translating.

On Fri, March 21 at 15.00 KST, he posted옥캣 포스터 만드는 중이라냥^-^ Currently working on OKCat poster meow^-^
Also on that date, he retweeted an MV from a fan titled OKCat wants a girlfriendat 16.30 KST."@MMSisters_2PM: Fake 2PM - OKCAT Wants A Girlfriend:  via @YouTube" MEOW-!
That must have given him the impetus or the push (or maybe it's just all coincidence, lol), because 7 days later, his GF showed up. :)
Friday, March 28, as the chick on the phoneBjyZK8mCcAAIaF0.jpg

Monday, March 31, as the chick out on a walk on a beautiful spring dayBkBJA3rCcAIA1qB.jpg

Tuesday, April 1, as the ghost-like smoke on the trainBkHJ2tmCIAEOz5w.jpg

Thursday, April 3, as the stars in the night sky and on the sheetBkTjyf7CYAA6k6m.jpg

Friday, April 4, as the chick, named BEF, with teary-eyes, saying “Gandong”BkWld5nCIAA1jqi.jpg

So whoever these sisters are...lol...thanks!
They probably didn't know that OKCat AND Taecyeon both have ONE already.  But we did. 
Didn't I make up a Christmas story with  Guigui the chick and Chansung the reindeer using the Christmas stickers?  kekeke

Guest jenny3849

Hey I thought you guys were all really cute and extremely thoughtful :):) I've been following you guys for like a month ? I think? Read every single page :) Here's the url of the pages I found:) https://www.facebook.com/amchococom/photos/pcb.622069807846375/622061487847207/?type=1 https://www.facebook.com/amchococom/photos/pcb.622069807846375/622061461180543/?type=1

FLASHBACK...
Got it!  Here's the Christmas sticker set

e20b8cb1-fcfb-4221-9b19-4ef6e5f1f3fa_zps

And the Christmas story that went with it.  (created Dec 11)
1. OKCat = TY calls up Tweety Bird = our baby chick GuiguiAsks her: "Are you coming to visit me for Christmas?" She replies: "Yes"2. He's so excited that she's coming, he's skipping around.3. Snow is falling and he's happy. Because Tweety Bird luuuuuvs snow in Korea.4. But he gets a slight cold. Good thing Tweety Bird arrived in time to hand him the Tissue to blow his nose on.5. He's rejuvenated now that she's here so he's doing the "Jump."6. He has to rest because Christmas is coming.7. Christmas is here! Merry Christmas everyone!8. He's so busy. Too many goodies to deliver. (Tweety Bird has to keep out of sight while he does his job, bec of Oppa-freaky peeps.)9. His Christmas message: Love to you, GWGM fans! From OKCat aka TY, Tweety Bird aka GG, and the deer, Chansung.

Ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26748963/#Comment_26748963

Dramafever has already uploaded the Season 2 of GWGM. 
This was my reaction. 

1393a7fc0336e2092f8e87504f3070b7.jpg

I slowly backed away from it, clicked on my favorite Season 1 and began re-watching Ep 1. I guess I'm like this guy here. My true love is my true love. I don't accept imitations. 
37e6fa74bfaacf0a8b54ec459b495e9e.jpg

Sorrrrry. 

Dramafever has already uploaded the Season 2 of GWGM. 

This was my reaction. 

I slowly backed away from it, clicked on my favorite Season 1 and began re-watching Ep 1. I guess I'm like this guy here. My true love is my true love. I don't accept imitations. 

Sorrrrry. 

S2 in Dramafever?...nevermind, I prefer Wonderful Days.... :)

Guest ShermaineL

packmule3 said: Dramafever has already uploaded the Season 2 of GWGM. 
This was my reaction. 

Sorrrrry. 

@bouquet78 i do not think we can access DramaFever cause it not available in Msia

Yes, you are right we cannot access DramaFever. That's why I dont make a fuss of it!... :) hehehehe...At least I can see Taec's improvement in Wonderful Days and seeing him is like seeing GG... :x

Lol sorry but I like arisa and key..but im still loyal to our couple..but I like arisa and key couple try to watch it they are cute.H&P is weird cause they cant speak in english and chinese neither korean lol I feel sorry for them..even though guigui is just known basic eng but she can communicate with taec unlike hechul he can't speak eng.so try to watch key and arisa I think you guys will like them but im not forcing you to watch it im just sayin..
Ps love taecgui forever, taecgui is number one for me..Im surprise I can type again, what a weird tablet 
:-?

Guest cannakat

bouquet78 said:

@bouquet78, 

Before April 30, Taecgui have another special day to celebrate. Their 400th day Virtual Wedding Anniversary is on Thursday, April 10th.

:)

I'm going to forget this...

:)

Archived