(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Now…since I'm in China now, it seems that I can also grab this magazine as well  :))

But it will have to wait until next week when I get back for me to post it here.  

@chinlylin,....wow! you really travel a lot. Are you going to China to see uri GG?......hehehehe.... remember, take picture only...don't jump on her.... :))

@sophora,
Thanks for looking for the TY article in the Chinese magazine. Reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27203685/#Comment_27203685

Please don't worry about translating it. :)  I don't know how reliable that magazine is. It seems like this photo of theirs came from the Sieg Fahrenheit photoshoot. If the article inside is merely a pastiche of various interviews of TY in other media sources, then it's a waste of your time translating it.

72b8f733jw1eer49v8ma4j20hs0npaar.jpg

Sieg Fahrenheit
49465_original.jpg

And here's the fashion brand's magazine.
46004_original.jpg

Guest labbit

One of our silent lurkers, @PeggyW, has this suggestion for BEF --

Beloved Emma Forever

Thanks, @PeggyW! Hope you delurk soon and grace us with your company. :)

This one not bad :) I like it...

Guest woojie

@packmule3, call it a sort of a compliment or praising but  i really admire you in putting the right words to every story or in connecting the dots to uri Okcat and his BEF (Beautiful Emma Forever/ Best Everlasting Friend/ Buddie Emma Forever) for us Taecgui shippers and so does to @biruangel, @angelangie, @chinlylin, @cannakat, @labbit, @korchick, @sophora, @mikoshine, @JenJ, @bluemoonlight and @minwooluv78 for giving us all the updates and details of Taecgui's whereabout, activites and making all the translation to the none Chinese and Korean shippers. Kudos to everyone for making this ship sailing  smoothly.                                                            

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said:

cannakat

said: Translation for Choc 恰女生 April 2014 (Vol. 149)

Page 81

Pink title: Like bright handsome guys, dancing brings me happiness*

Q: What type of person is your ideal other half?

A: The Ok Taecyeon I've known from previously filming the program, is a very manly guy/big boy, but with a sense of mystery, very introverted/restrained, not the type of guy who babble* "I love you", he seemed a little manly/macho but have a boyish heart*.

My ideal type, needs to be handsome, bright, height is 180cm, a macho man when outside, at home a soft guy, hahaha......

===================

*babble: still looking for a better translation here, any ideas?

*boyish heart: literally says "heart of a little boy"  lol  and Guigui herself is also "a child at heart", just exactly how childish are they??

I think the editors sneakily placed part of the answer for the last question about TY into this section with the ideal type.

===============

Guest gil_noona

tumblr_m2b2f7mGm51qljppy.jpg

OK TAECYEON FACTS:

◆ Nickname : coco, chocolataec, taec, taecy, Khun’s girlfriend, mommy taec, OkCat, OkDaeri

◆OkCat is the master of nickname

◆ From all those name he like “OkCat & OkDaeri” the most

◆ OkCat are best friend with Tiffany SNSD

◆ OkCat really likes sleep

◆ OkCat is human instrument, he can make music from his teeth, by slaping his cheek, or even with his throat

◆ OkCat will change become more chatty, more aggressive in front of woman

◆ OkCat is same as Chansung, likes to eat and likes all food

◆ OkCat likes food that well prepared

◆ For preparing album ‘Don’t Stop Can’t Stop’, OkCat has to diet and after the program is end he eat 5 ramen at once

◆ OkCat good at drinking alchohol

◆ OkCat can speak 5 language; Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish

◆ OkCat also good at ski and cooking

◆ OkCat always say that he’s good at cooking but he never cook for the member

◆ OkCat is really untidy person, even his dirty clothe are affected with a fly

◆ OkCat once receive a bloody message from his fans

◆ OkCat is fashion terrorist in 2PM

◆ Jay is the only person who like the way OkCat dress

◆ OkCat likes bright colour like red, yellow, or orange

◆ Even though the member always say he was a fashion terrorist but OkCat think the way Chansung dress is the most weird one

Cr: kyukyuuu.tumblr.com

Guest gil_noona

iberbCqzSWr1Hv.jpg

OK TAECYEON FACTS:

◆ OkCat likes to do aegyo and that makes the member think he’s weird

◆ OkCat think, Hottest’s scream when 2PM perform is the loudest

◆ OkCat nickname for Hottest is “Ddae Fans” why? because a lot fans acting weird when they saw 2PM’s abs *well, i think every fans DOES oppa*

◆ OkCat sometimes scared of Hottest because they sometimes touch his butt when they meet

◆ OkCat once got freaking out when some ahjumma fans touching his butt! even though he’s scared but he think that was the best moment on his life *so you like it actually T.T*

◆ OkCat also call Hottest “Like Idol Like Fans”

◆ OkCat’s message for Hottest : “i believe you guys will be always on our side forever, i’m really happy with your support and your love allthis time. My love are always for you guys”

◆ His nerd photo before debut is leaked by his own cousin

◆ OkCat likes to pose spontaneously rather then being cool

◆ A lot people say OkCat look like someone in 27 when he’s 19

◆ When he still a newbie in high school, people thought he was a senior because of his face

◆ OkCat really upset when Jay’s fans asking about Jay to him, especially when the fans asking what color of Jay’s underwear *LOL*

◆ In some show, he accidently saying that he’s wearing a purple underwear

◆ He only look cool in stage but in reality he was the opposite one

◆ OkCat like to sing randomly

◆ Another hobby of OkCat is : imagine Khun’s sister married Wooyoung and someday having a children XD and that makes Khun really upset until he scream “Wooyoung is mine!!”

◆ When still a trainee, OkCat called “Boston Loser” by the others

◆ OkCat really proud for being a ‘Boston’ and because of that the member shout ‘stop saying you are from Boston! you are a Korean!’

◆ OkCat and Chansung likes to dance to 4Minute’s ‘Hot Isuue’ in backstage when 4Minute perform

◆ OkCat actually a babo, but also very sweet to someone

Guest gil_noona

BWcKwv0CAAAHGpu.jpg

Cr: as tagged

OK TAECYEON FACTS:

◆ When college his rank is ‘E’, but when still in high school he was smart and he was the leader in Chest club and P.E

◆ OkCat doesn’t like teaching English to Junho because he always feel that he was better then OkCat

◆ OkCat can’t make his own choreography when dancing

◆ Jay think, OkCat’s dancing style is when he’s sleep

◆ OkCat likes to call JYP only for saying how good and nice the song he make for 2PM, and that make JYP scared and don’t want to accept another call from him

◆ OkCat choose After School’s Kahi as 2PM female version

◆ OkCat is a big fans of Shinwha and he want 2PM will be like Shinhwa someday

◆ OkCat are sporting G.Na when she debut

◆ Actor Chun Jung Myung ask OkCat to gave him a free ticket to 2PM’s concert

◆ OkCat thinks miss A is a “Jackpot Rookie Group”

◆ Wooyoung say “the 5 of us is really touched when we knew he’s good at sweeping the floor

◆ When they promoting ‘Heartbeat’ OkCat make ‘Jjit-Taecyeon’ when they do zombie move

◆ OkCat is born in Korea but live in Boston for 7 years

◆ Jo Kwon say ‘OkCat is really lonely, he always say ‘i want a girlfriend’

◆ Even though he barely speak korean, but he told Khun that learning korean is easy

◆ he likes to sleep the most

Archived