(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hey, @lmangla,
If other ships have couple jackets, necklaces, dimples, tattoos and hair color, we can also have our couple fruits, hairstyles, dance moves and now...
couple shoes.  They're both wearing trainers!!!!!!fb19fab0-1682-4b46-b521-b6afd08659e5_zps

Our motto: In a fangirl's heart, every little bit of connection (no matter how weak and insubstantial) MATTERS. 

Guest spicystrawberry

Simply match and wear clothes from Zoom In  - she will look simply beautiful already! 
1-101.jpg
694b6972jw1di7ogmh4njj.jpg
1.jpg
cr : zoom in 

Guest spicystrawberry

Last two years :)
e5beaee58d9ae6a18ce99da2_82107109l.jpg?w

[TRANS] [PHOTO] 121017 Lollipop F Owodog : with @Weilian to support @KenjiWu ‘s concert, met @GuiGui hahahahaha long time no see la became beautiful la but still clueless, old Wu fighting ah support you (I’m saying is Kenji Wu Ke Qun)

*Kenji Wu Ke Qun and Ghost GuiGui Wu Ying Jie have the same surname which is Wu.

translated by: lollipopfnews

Kenji Wu is the guy who filmed with GuiGui in Love Recipe. 

m0140_zps51872687.jpg

No worries - he's taken! And found old post of @angelangie 

angelangie said: Good Morning girls from my sides of the world :)
share with you some of Gui Gui pictures in Kenji Wu MV title '男佣' (Translations: Guys Maid)
you girls do not have to worry about Kenji, he knew about gui gui virtual husband and infact he is also one of the artist that tease gui gui about it openly in Weibo :D

Guest spicystrawberry

This is not delulu ~ xD
You can earn one sharp eye badge if you able to see :) After all, you all did learned alot in this thread - language, connect dots, and have a sharp eyes!
1391520_653779644666395_1215986226_n.jpg
cr : unknown

BkHJ2tmCIAEOz5w.jpg
I think Guigui is here in this picture, too.
She's the puff of smoke coming out of the train. Didn’t you notice that the shape of the smoke? It resembles the ghost icon on his twitter. 
2013-12-15-12-31-01_zpse5bf862d.png

Also, note how boldly he outlined the shape.  Its black outline is darker than the rest of his illustrated cartoon.  The sun, the cloud, the heart, the train and OKCat himself weren't drawn like that. I believe that was deliberate. He didn't need to contour it, yet he did so. And it was to stress it out. 
In his other poster where he had to show a white, hazy picture, he just varied the color gradient. Like in this poster. He didn't outline the shape of the people, he just did it white on grey and slate-grey. 
March 25BjiglbUCUAA983r.jpg

Or this one.  When he was warning people of the smog. See? No outline on the cloud of dust. 
February 27. BhdV0R5CIAArwC6.jpg
But he did it for the smoke coming out of the train stack.  lol.  
Besides... what is a ghost? It's a smoky, nebulous apparition, anyway. :)  Sneaky... 

Guest cannakat

angelangie said: a capture of the director screen posted by one of the staff of Gui Gui crying scene i honestly can say her crying scene has improve :)
cr: as tagged & weibo.com

Archived