(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

mikoshine said: packmule3 said: spicystrawberry said: packmule3 said: @chinlylin, 
Don't forget to get the Choc magazine okay? I would like to see what other April Fool's Day Prank they have on aside from the coverpage typo. 
Here's your popcorn. Caramel popcorn with salted almonds and pretzel.
 credit:everybodylikessandwiches

Guest labbit

Love blossom by K Will...the singer who sing Marry You in GWGM...enjoy!!Sweet romantic love song. Love blossom in okcat facebook today....okcat bring chick to see flowers and their love blossom :)

Remember this poster?
Bi-ruHqCcAA6ozU.jpg

We got the 14. 3/18 correct, but I was wondering about the other set of numbers on the chart: 13.4/3  I KNOW that Taecyeon isn’t the type to put down these numbers randomly on his posters, so I had asked some people to research for me. Thank you, @cannakat, @lok2ming and @sophora. :)
And because I don’t have much time to explain, I’m copying and pasting my discussion with other posters in the forum.
I wrote this: Do you see the other measurement on the height chart?  It says 13.4/3  I think that stands for Wed, April 3, 2013. I don’t know what happened last year to TaecGui on the day. The press conference was on March 28. The 1st episode was shown in Taiwan on Sunday, April 7. Youtube also has the 1st ep uploaded on Sunday, April 7. So I don’t know what’s up with April 3. I checked her FB. There’s nothing on Aril 3. She posted something on April 2 and something on April 4. But please double-check for me. I might have missed something or miscalculated the date. 
@cannakat came back saying this:Can't find anything...... Taec tweeted about charity work of his fans that day. Guigui's post from the previous day was causing a stir.But I can't find a dot.
@lok2ming also said this:I cannot find any dots on 3rd April, 2013 as well.
@sophora came back saying this:I have weibo and I just had a quick look...FYIBetween 20/03/2013 and 20/04/2013, she posted at least once a day, every day, except 31/03/3013 and 03/04/2013, no posts on those days.(There were other days when she didn't post anything before and after this period.)Below is a screenshot of her posts on 02/04/2013 (golden facial) and 04/04/2013 (smile(*_*)Good morning...)
GuiguiWeibo20130402_zps42385d73.jpg

I then replied to @sophora, saying this:
Lol, sophora. Thank you. :)Does she usually say "good morning" to her weibo followers? And the starry eyes? Does she do that often?That's one of the things Taec likes about her...that SHE greets him with a smile in the morning, so even when he's grumpy in the morning (he's not a morning person, I think) he perks up, too. We also know that when they see each other, she always greets him with a good morning. Except for the day of the housewarming party...she failed to greet him then because she was looking for the ahjussi; TY had glanced at her, expecting to be greeted first, but she just went passed him. But even absence of any weibo, FB posts is a good thing. It means that she was preoccupied doing something else that day that she totally forgot to post.
And now we got the answer. Thanks to @labbit’s serendipity.
It was LOVE BLOSSOM. lol.
10155501_830141153667590_1480598033_n.jp

Taecyeon had 2 messages going on here. 
First, the poster showed OKCat and the chick doing a springtime walk and love is blossoming.  The chick has always been Guigui (I'm deducting 100 points off anybody's IQ points if he still doesn't get this, at this point and time. mwahahaha.), and that tail wasn’t accidentally placed there. Come on. Just look at the positioning of OKCat’s tail in his other drawings. It doesn’t need to touch her nonexistent ear.  lol.
Then, @bluemoonrising quickly observed that it looked a lot like their Everland trip. Which it most likely was. Taecyeon was probably remembering their day together at Everland. Brilliant connection, bluemoonrising. :)
springtime_zpsa02a3ed5.png Even the words on the poster, as translated by @minwooluv, referred to their time at Everland. When Taecyeon told Guigui, “Look at the flowers,” Guigui shouted “Ippeuda!”
Here's the link to minwooluv's translation: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27194418/#Comment_27194418 
But there’s another – a second -- meaning to the poster, and it’s tied to the caption: Love Blossom.  Thank you @labbit for bringing the song to our attention. 
Taecyeon was referring to a song composed by K Will. TY and K. Will are colleagues; they know each other. As labbit has noted, K Will is the singer of GWGM’s “Marry You”. So, Taecyeon's choice of words for his caption wouldn't be random. It's a shout-out; and there's a significance to it.  
Now click on the youtube link that @labbit has provided.

And now, look at the release date of the love song, “Love Blossom”. I've screenshot it for you. It’s 2013.04.03. lol. 
46ad97a4-a004-4a3b-ab68-21f640c2fdcc_zps

See that? 
These are the same numbers as the one he posted on his height measurement chart.  It's the DATE of the release of the song of KWill's Love Blossom. And Love Blossom is how he captioned his OKCat spring poster.   And most importantly, the numbers represent the date that Guigui went AWOL (“absent without leave” in military terms). 
Did you see that? She went missing on April 3 last year, and when she returned to posting again on April 4, she put up that post with the starry eyes (starry eyes means a person is in love and seeing “stars”) and a “Good Morning” greeting in English (why? for her Chinese fans? don’t think so).
Now, I don’t know what they did on April 3. Maybe they were together, maybe not.  Who knows?  That’s not my job to speculate on stuff like that. (And it’s none of our business anyway; they’re above the legal age of consent…)  I can only connect the obvious dots. 
And the obvious dots are these: 
This poster is all about Guigui, and Taecyeon’s reminding her of this song, just as he’s reminding her of a very special day LAST YEAR.  kekeke
♥♥♥♥:)♥♥♥♥:)♥♥♥♥:)♥♥♥♥:)
English Translation:The sweet morning breeze in my mouthWith the sun shining over the white blanketComes a ring that makes my heart flutter, could that be you?With the sound of a spoon of sugar, hello, hello
Spring comes, into this streetSpring comes, into my heartDon’t know why I am so excited, oh
Petals like popcorn fly highIf you tell me that you love me, I really meltWhen the wind blows like todayI go crazy all dayBecause I constantly think of you
The sweet smelling spring wind streamsThe feeling of the sunshine on my cheeks is perfectWatching the white petals danceWalking with you, uh-huh ah-ha
Spring comes, into this streetSpring comes, between usOur flustered hearts rises, oh
Petals like popcorn fly highIf you tell me that you love me, I really meltWhen the wind blows like todayI go crazy all dayBecause I constantly think of you
Is this the street that I saw in my dream?Everywhere I walk with you is beautifulEvery time I see you, I am surprisedYou couldn’t be any more beautiful
Love melts to the warm spring lightLove blows in the rustling windWhen the wind blows like todayWhen the wind blows like todaythe first thing that comes in my mind
Only you, only you, only youPetals like popcorn fly highIf you tell me that you love me, I really meltWhen the wind blows like todayI go crazy all dayBecause I constantly think of you

packmule3 said:

And now, look at the release date of the love song, “Love Blossom”. I've screenshot it for you. It’s 2013.04.03. lol. 

See that? 
These are the same numbers as the one he posted on his height measurement chart.  It's the DATE of the release of the song of KWill's Love Blossom. And Love Blossom is how he captioned his OKCat spring poster.   And most importantly, the numbers represent the date that Guigui went AWOL (“absent without leave” in military terms). 

Guest leechalee

@packmule3‌ in regards to your 'OkDog' posts you've been posting here.. did you see OkCats tweet "bow wow" :)) :)) i dont know what he said in korean after that but isnt bow wow usually associated with dogs?? Does TY lurk here... hmmmm :-?? Do his minions lurk here..... maybe.. ;)) 8-} :))

am i being 8-} again... lol i need an espresso shot!

(Anyway im not supposed to be here... "you didnt see anything..." Skipper *penguin on Madagascar* tone lol laters alligators..cats/dogs/birds and cow!! :)) )

Guest leechalee

Omg did you see twitter! Okcat is okdog?? Or have i really lost it? =)) this is so funny!! **i'd buy an OkDog over an OkCat ;)) **

Guest leechalee

lol maybe it's an April's fools joke. ^^

OKDOG

@OKCATofficial

6h

오늘부터 옥캣이는 더이상 고양이가 아니다멍

Starting today, OKCat is no longer a cat. woof

OKDOG

@OKCATofficial

6h

Bow wow! 멍멍! 멍멍!

Bow wow! woof woof! woof woof! (fyi, Korean :o3 go mung mung)

n03RH0qW.jpeg

I think youre right i just pranked on by someone here too :((

Edit: so much for being prepared chalee 8-|

Since "hugs" and KwangHe was mentioned.... January 11 <-- click here for @Lmangla posted a whole list of education on "Types of Hugs"
As well as Spring bringing in "blossoms" of all sorts, @BiruAngel made these GIFs for us (you are Awesome!!! BiruAngel!)
11kh1.gif
11kh2.gif
11kh3.gif
11kh4.gif
11kh5.gif
11kh7.gif

@BiruAngel told me.. "Last gif - I like how TY & GG put their arm around each other almost at the same time, they were so in sync with each other, so much so that very little verbal communication was needed.  It's like they could read each other mind."

I totally agree with her :) !!! ^-^I have posted the dialogue using quotations when English was used and description on what happened at the same time in a different color:  see below ;)KH: So, have you guys kissed?GG: Huh?! TY: chucklesTY: No we haven't...no we haven't GG: "Ahn-nee, ahn-nee" (no, no)KH: "Hug?...hug?"TY: we did "hug".. GG: "Auug...auug" (yes..yeah)03:14, KH: "Deep hug?"Both TY&GG say; TY: What's "deep hug"? GG: "Deep hug...huh?" KH: "Deep hug...shh-shheu.."--a connection of heart felt emotions with each other..GG:"You can try"..."this is your wife" as she hands the sheep/stuffed animals to KHand TY hands the sheep too and says; TY: Ah, use these....KH: For example...like...we only did about this much, this far..."Hug"...as far as to the shoulders---a shoulder hugTY: Ahh, SunHwa and you?...KH: Then/What about you guys..."Bust to bust hug?"people start snickering and laughing TY: What the?!...laughs... at this late hour...TY points to his wristKH: No, Don't say it like that!...I'm asking, is it a direct onward contact kind of hug, did you do that? TY: "Yah!"...so you and SunHwa, right now have done about this much?...about here?KH: We just entangle our shoulders... we're just... we are bashful/embarrassed/shy with each other...TY: "Ahh, jinja?"(oh, really?)... even after going on the "honeymoon"? KH: "Ah-yah"...we are still like that... What about you guys? Taec laughs TY: Ah, that's how you guys are/it's like that... KH: And you guys? TY: We are...uhumm... TY&GG get together shoulder to shoulder and they both; TY &GG: "Uhm..uhummm..."

we should get something big.....**ahem** i mean big popcorn!!! :D coz the korean website posted the PICTURE BIG :D

Yup...big popcorn and extra large size **ahem** coke, I mean. Did the Korean media reported on GG last visit to Seoul in Feb? If no, how come they reported on this one?....Maybe like what @packmule3 said, they know something's up between Taec and GG... :-)

Archived