(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick said: @Packmule3 posted:last Oct 29th? Don't know if the translation will be any help at this time... but it can be at least noted & read :)
Caption:오늘! 저축의 날이다냐냥!! 옥캣이도 저금통에 저금을 할거라는..옥캣이에게도 통장이 생기는 그 날까지!냐냥! 냐냐냐냐냥!! 
Translation: Today! Day for Saving/Savings Day, nah-nyang!! OkCat will save into a savings account too.. OkCat will make/keep bankbook/account to the day!(I think he is referring to growing the savings) Nah-nyang! Nah-nah-nah-nah-nyang!!  
On banner: Today is Savings Day. All together ~ Let's do well/Works out with good result!Underneath banner: In commemoration of Savings Day, OkCat will diligently work to transform it/make it work out with good result, yo-ang~~! 꿀꿀 = koo`ek, koo`ek <-- sound effect of digging diligently or "plugging away" consistently... denotes somebody working very hard/diligently at some task Left of OkCat's ear: Hungry, nyang~

@mikoshine said,i just noticed okcat's tail in this poster... LOL... i know he's supposed to be a piggy bank here but still, reminds me of the tail GG drew on the beach... 
THAT"S Right :) :) :) Taec complained first that with 5 legs/feet, it was a "mutant cat" then he noticed the tail and said that is not a tail of a cat but a pig! I heard in Korean folklore or superstition ... charm of a pig is "good Luck"  I don't know if is was just a fad  and now it's "old fashioned" or out of style but I had heard that that was the "thing" at one time ;)

korchick

said:

I have a question... see the sign GG is making with her hand/fingers-- is that a "sign language" in Chinese?? 

Because (ASL) American Sign Language has something a little like that...
First you have to face hand palm side out and stick out the thumb.
It is a sign meaning= I LOVE YOU

@packmule3 said:

korchick

said:

I have a question... see the sign GG is making with her hand/fingers-- is that a "sign language" in Chinese?? 

Because (ASL) American Sign Language has something a little like that...
First you have to face hand palm side out and stick out the thumb.
It is a sign meaning= I LOVE YOU

Lmangla said: comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1: what caption is this? he is her supervisor??? in this pose, it is either workplace romance or sexual harassment...
thought #2: almost reminds me of a front cover of a bad romance novel...
thought #3: back hug! back hug!
thought #3: ooooh, in the first episode, itself back hug? smooooooooooth Taec! :D

GuiGui at Shenzhen filming site.  We could hardly see any pics of GG there, guess the security is tighter now.

GG, aren't you going to hubby final concert in Japan? Heard that your ssi-omoni and ssi-aboji (as informed by fans from Baidu) are there supporting and watching your hubby's performance. It will be such a perfect ending for hubby's final concert if you can be there with your ssi-omoni and ssi-aboji.....happy times and happy family.... :-) :-) :-)

Okie Girls lols I don't know how true is this but i got this where I will credit it

:P

cr: They are 2pm (Facebook) & Baidu.com (轉自百度2PM吧)

【澤演秀智合作JYP的第一部電影】

‪#‎秀智‬#-‪#‎澤演‬#,JYP製作的第一部電影主人公? jyp子公司jyp pictures中韓合作的第一部電影暫定名《i wanna hold your hand》此次演出製作費由中國國營的電影製作公司東方演藝集團全額投資。以明年下半年上映為目標,預計5月份開始正式投入拍攝

====

五月拍攝?

玉玉不是還在拍好時節然後又CB

是要多忙啦........

看到這個又想到我DH殘念的國美嗚嗚

By QB管

轉自百度2PM吧

Translations: just a rough translations it still a rumors but it is stated that this will be the very first films that JYP will have the leads? and they stated that the participants will be Taec & Suzy and will starts filming around May.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the series title is 'I wanna hold your hands' also it mention that this films is own by a Chinese company....so I'm a bit confuse here as it usually if it in China base drama I thought they will always need to have at least one of their own land artist that have one of the major lead roles....though im not sure how is Suzy & Taec casting will be yet?

what?!!!.. this cannot be true unless GG is one of the casts. GG's voice - 'bobo and here?....NO!' immediately comes to my mind... :-) :-) :-)

according to the staffs, there are many people sick and GG is one of them.

Hope she gets better soon.
GG, take care!

Jinjja?......gosh, it's GG's turn after Taec's. No wonder Taec wants GG to stay away (how many m already?) from him whenever he is sick (to avoid being infected by hubby).....get well soon GG...

Gui Gui just updates her Facebook... poor gui gui

26th March 2014 - 4.35pm (+8GST)

呆是愛哭鬼…都哭花了

Translations: Mei Dai is a crying baby...cry till makeup ruin... 

Luckily GG didnt look like this in the GWGM final episode, or else,.... hahahahaha.. :))

Archived