(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

2PM has gone to Nanning, China yesterday for a concert without Taec.
Taec's Twitter on Sat, Mar 1 at 5.22pm.I'm really extremely lucky that I can watch the show real time at home ~ It's gonna be on soon~~ Let's watch "Wonderful Season" episode 3ㅋㅋㅋ  

A TaecGui MV made with an OST from You who came from the Stars.cr:  Kelly C

Lyrics in EnglishAfter a while,when I recognized you
Everything was
clearly changing
My world separates to before
and after knowing you
When you breath,
a warm wind blows
When you smile,
dazzling sunlight shines

Because you stayed there,
because it's you
Because you sometimes
quietly lean on my shoulder
I'm really,
completely happy
I follow you as
time flows and stops

Sometimes,
I gaze at you
Because I can't do
anything else but that
Every moment of you,
I hope it'll be me
Just thinking of it overwhelms
me, filling me with you

When I'm looking at you, you
seem faraway like a dream
A starlight that has flown to me for
several light-years is you right now

Because you stayed there,
because it's you
Because you sometimes
quietly lean on my shoulder
I'm really, wholly thankful
I follow you as
time flows and stops

Sometimes,
I gaze at you
Because for me,
looking at you is love
Every moment of you,
I hope it'll be me
Just thinking of it overwhelms
me, filling me with you
Every moment of you,
I hope it'll be me

Guest sophora

Hello everyone :) I am a first time shipper, first time bird-watcher, first-timer for many things - all because of two people I have not really heard of before late November last year!However, I have realised that I am micheoso, have accepted it and have been loving it since finding this forum!  I don't feel so alone :DI really want to thank all of you for all the fun and joy I have experienced these past few weeks, as well as the dot-connecting (I would never have read between the lines otherwise) and family blog, which is a treasure box for a recently-turned micheoso person, it's really daebak! Thank you, so much, a lot!p.s. This is the first time I have ever joined any forum, or posted anything online.  Please do let me know if I am doing something wrong or violating any rules.

sophora

said: Hello everyone

:)

I am a first time shipper, first time bird-watcher, first-timer for many things - all because of two people I have not really heard of before late November last year!However, I have realised that I am micheoso, have accepted it and have been loving it since finding this forum!  I don't feel so alone

:D

I really want to thank all of you for all the fun and joy I have experienced these past few weeks, as well as the 

dot-connecting (I would never have read between the lines otherwise) and family blog, which is a treasure box for a recently-turned micheoso person, it's really daebak! Thank you, so much, a lot!

p.s. This is the first time I have ever joined any forum, or posted anything online.  Please do let me know if I am doing something wrong or violating any rules.

Guest sophora

rose999

said: I need to keep up with you guys, the posts are moving like a speeding bullet. There are 12 pgs I need to digest. 

After taking a strenuous long vacation, Gui Gui is back at it again, she is currently in China filming her newest drama with guess who 8-} ( where is the spoiler button on the posts?)

SHOW LUO

. The other male cast looks yummy too, another 186cm actor, Gui Gui is really lucky to be paired up with such handsome and tall male co-stars.  

What was the director thinking? It's pure maddest having these two in a drama, the cast better get ready to be pranked. 

No wonder OKCAT was watching over mommy already! 

I think I got it.  I think I know what those two songs were all about.  lol. Thank you, @rose999, @mikoshine and @BiruAngel, for enlightening me about that Show dude. HE was the missing link. 
I've always thought that songs are a way for Taecyeon to sublimate or channel his more instinctive and basic emotions to acceptable expressions. For instance, if he feels jealousy, but cannot outright say, “I’m jealous” because it shows him as a needy person, he diverts this jealousy and expresses it in another form. For instance, in a joke-y song about a boy being left by a girl so he creates his own robot-girlfriend.  
Exhibit 1.
http://youtu.be/Z1y5XrQGUfI 

Lyrics found thanks to @minwooluv78.
Yoon Jong Shin's Thought
Leave me and go, thoughts, thoughts, thoughtsHow could you do this to me? Thoughts, thoughts, thoughtsHow could you forget me so easily? Thoughts thoughts thoughts
It’s good to be lost in thoughts
My thoughts were always so cozyThoughts, thoughts, it’s too hard to forget youThese days, I’m all right
Even if you, all rightBreakup? It’s all rightAre you all right
Why is it him after me? Thoughts thoughts thoughts
You wear what I bought you and put your arms in his, thoughts thoughts thoughtsMy thoughts used to be filled with love songs
My thoughts were always sweetThoughts, thoughts, I guess I still love youThese days, I’m all right
Even if you, all rightBreakup? It’s all rightAre you all right

-translation credits to pop!gasa

Or take that new BESTie song, Thank You Very Much. It shows a group of girls having too much fun together on a Girls’ Night Out, because one of the girls is upset with her “evil” BF (see how the BF’s face was also drawn with a devil face, lol). FOR ME, his message here is simple. He’s saying: he’s NOT an evil BF, so don’t think of doing that to him. “Okay, okay? Pretty please, Guigui? M.E.O.W.?” 
Exhibit 2.      

lol. 
Thanks to minwooluv78 and @korchick. :) http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27072295/#Comment_27072295

Guest sophora

@BiruAngel  Thank you so much for the warm welcome (it's so pretty too)! I am so happy to read it just before going to sleep:)  And thank you for the warning; I must also give fair warning that I have no problems being micheoso, delusional and crazy :D (perviness...I might not be able to contribute much there, but I have no problems with others being pervy :D) Thanks again, and hope you have a lovely day/night!

Guest lok2ming

packmule3 said: About that caterpillar kiss...

In the second gif, did you see how he glanced furtively at the storekeeper (or whoever it was back there) to check if he could be seen? And when he quickly confirmed that he wasn't in the line of sight, he subtly leaned in, and gave her that faint elbow nudge. 
Ha! I can recognize that sneaky look, and that devious grin anywhere.  (But he wasn't grinning a few seconds earlier when Guigui was doing the cheek bbo-bbo.)

Guest gil_noona

Today is Taec's Day.. So, I created these collages of Taec photos to celebrate it.. HAPPY TAEC'S DAY..!! (Why Taec's Day..? Coz I said so.. kekeke..)  ib2nEitjUQiwo4.jpg
ijokDTrl88PGH.jpg

iHbQXQ44pcQSt.jpg
Edited to add: Accidently deleted the 2nd photo from my minus.. Mianhae..

Guest labbit

See Guigui pic on the retweet :) Apparently these okcat sisters are Taecgui shippers too looking at the twitter account 3660da17af2bb73eaf1bdefc800ca12c.jpg1e3b0c34cbd98a7e76f592f6e8e9f8a8.jpg

@Packmule3 said: (regarding the MVs from Taec)Thanks to minwooluv78 and @korchick http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27072295/#Comment_27072295 

I just wanted to say that even though you gave me credit... I don't deserve it :P ^#(^  @minwooluv78 did all the work on Friday :) Thanks!!
Once again, 'thank you' for teaching me (and others interested) how to post link of the comments on this forum :)

When @Packmule3 said...“Okay, okay? Pretty please, Guigui? M.E.O.W.?” 
Sounds alittle like...."Thank You Very Much, Ya-yhoo!!" The Bestie MV 
7:20AM  <--click that to go to post w/videos 

**odd that my 'post link' doesn't come with the whole "http://forums.soompi.com............" Maybe b/c I have a Mac laptop?... I don't know :-?? 

Guest gil_noona

korchick

said:

When @Packmule3 said...“Okay, okay? Pretty please, Guigui? M.E.O.W.?” 
Sounds alittle like...."Thank You Very Much, Ya-yhoo!!" The Bestie MV 
7:20AM

<--click that to go to post w/videos 

**odd that my 'post link' doesn't come with the whole "http://forums.soompi.com............" Maybe b/c I have a Mac laptop?... I don't know :-?? 

Archived