(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest rosewhite69

packmule3 said:

tygg said: If she is just one of his many girls ,then pls don't fool her..dont hurt her..(even though she will still appear smiling ..she keeps things deep in her heart..) she deserves only the best...After so many days, he is still not moving or showing any signs (in my opinion) or am I just out of my mind, nothing really happens..it was just a show....(though it is rather obvious that she falls)...guess only she herself  should know who really cares n loves n be rational enough to choose wisely .. As long as she is happy ,we will also be happy ...  we are still  hopeful n waiting for good news...(hope he knows he is  such a lucky guy..)..

Explanation of their facial reactions upon falling instantly in love with a girl across the street as they are waiting for the stoplight to change --
Bg5X8NcCYAANqff.jpg

Chansung:  Slow reaction will register on his face in 5…4…3…2…1 (HONK! HONK! Cars behind him are beeping.)Junho:  Shifty eyes: making sure none of the other members saw the girl, then will quickly change lanes to park. Wooyoung:  Switches on his innocent but deadly "noona-killer" aegyo to full blast.  Eyes dilated at 100%. JunK: Literally blinded by her beauty.  Avoids further eye-to-eye contact.Nichkhun: Because face frozen in a perpetual charming smile, face can’t tell the difference between fan and dream girl.Taecyeon: “Yah! Guigui! What are you doing out here?!! Didn’t I tell you to stay inside the house?“  Guigui: “But Oppa! I’m starving! Where are the beer and chips?”

flashback!

who was that girl in the video? last June, 2PM released this teaser vid which had a mystery girl whose face was never shown. there was a lot of chatter on whether or it was actually GuiGui. the girl was unfortunately dressed in almost identical clothes that GuiGui was wearing in episode 12. was it GuiGui?
JYP does like to use one girl in the 2PM videos who romance all the guys (cost cutting measures!) ~ so did he get GuiGui to come in and save himself some money, while Taec got to spend some time with little chick? or was it just the work of the same stylist who didn't have inspiration to come up with another outfit?  the mystery!

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/chatter-sleuths-who-is-that-girl-in.html

6609c93d70cf3bc72b1ff341d000baa1cd112a7b

random observation: why is Taec and Nickhun wearing this bolo tie?

google bolo tie and this is the first image that pops up..

bolotie.jpg

have no idea who these men are...... did the stylist think this was beastly idol?

[\spoiler]

a0XgE0V.jpg 
Thanks Lmangla 
From the photo posted by @Lmangla.... even though the girl is still a mystery, I noticed that the clothes the boys are wearing are from this video of "Comeback, when you hear this song" ---video is posted on page 1626 by @Lmangla (again ;;)  ) Wasn't this the video when TY says "(I'm) sorry, GuiGui (I) love you"  ??? Wonder when (date) in June or was it even filmed in June?... same as the photo of commercial, was it even shot in June? Just wondering.... Hmmm?? :-?? 

@packmule3 response to @tygg post

Thanks for the eye opening response it definitely was a deterrent to lurkers thinking less of taec.

In context of the whole post by tygg it seems that tygg is simply concerned about teacgui's relationship and guigui's happiness especially after her recent visit to Seoul. Hoping that guigui won't get hurt, that she'll be happy, believing that guigui will make wise choices regarding her relationship with taec, and remains hopefull about teacgui together like all of us in this forum.

2PM will perform on "Mnet M! Countdown No.1 Artist of Spring 2014" on April 2 at Yokohama Arena, Japan.
2PM, SHINee, SISTAR, CNBLUE, GIRLS’ DAY and more to perform at free KBS America ‘Open Concert’ in LA Memorial Coliseum on April, 12.
2PM to perform at 2014 Lotte Duty Free Family Concert, Seoul on April 18.Bg0CTMtCMAAJ_Cf.jpg
cr: 2PMAlways

@angelangie said: korchick said: From the photo posted by @Lmangla.... even though the girl is still a mystery, I noticed that the clothes the boys are wearing are from this video of "Comeback, when you hear this song" ---video is posted on page 1626 by @Lmangla (again ;;)  ) 
Wasn't this the video when TY says "(I'm) sorry, GuiGui (I) love you"  ??? Wonder when (date) in June or was it even filmed in June?... same as the photo of commercial, was it even shot in June? Just wondering.... Hmmm?? :-?? 

angelangie said: This is the status updates from GWGM on certain vid that they are holding u girls can apply if wanted to do so :)
21st Feb 2014 - 12.26pm (+8GST)
Global We got married(Facebook)

<우리 결혼했어요 세계판> 시즌2 팀이 유튜브 프리미엄 채널을 통한 비 컨텐츠를 제작 할 예정입니다. 선택된 팬들은 2014년 3월 9일 F(x) 엠버와의 화상통화를 하시게 됩니다. 녹화영상은 편집되어 <우리 결혼했어요 세계판> 공식 유튜브 프리미엄 채널에 올라갑니다. 참여 신청은 본인이 속한 팬 커뮤니티/카페의 이름과 그 커뮤니티/카페의 인원수, 그리고 본인이 팬인 커플(택귀 혹은 홍미나)을 페이스북 메시지로 보내주세요.

<We Got Married Global Edition> Season 2 production team is planning to produce B contents of the show via YouTube Premium channel. There will be a video call between the selected fans and f(x) Amber on March 9th 2014. The recorded clip of the video call will be edited and uploaded on <We Got Married Global Edition>'s official YouTube Premium channel. You can send the application for the video call through Facebook messages. Please write the name of the fan community/café you belong to, the number of the community’s/café’s members and the couple you like(Taegui or Hongmina) when you apply.

This is the status updates from GWGM on certain vid that they are holding u girls can apply if wanted to do so :)

<우리 결혼했어요 세계판> 시즌2 팀이 유튜브 프리미엄 채널을 통한 비 컨텐츠를 제작 할 예정입니다. 선택된 팬들은 2014년 3월 9일 F(x) 엠버와의 화상통화를 하시게 됩니다. 녹화영상은 편집되어 <우리 결혼했어요 세계판> 공식 유튜브 프리미엄 채널에 올라갑니다. 참여 신청은 본인이 속한 팬 커뮤니티/카페의 이름과 그 커뮤니티/카페의 인원수, 그리고 본인이 팬인 커플(택귀 혹은 홍미나)을 페이스북 메시지로 보내주세요.

<We Got Married Global Edition> Season 2 production team is planning to produce B contents of the show via YouTube Premium channel. There will be a video call between the selected fans and f(x) Amber on March 9th 2014. The recorded clip of the video call will be edited and uploaded on <We Got Married Global Edition>'s official YouTube Premium channel. You can send the application for the video call through Facebook messages. Please write the name of the fan community/café you belong to, the number of the community’s/café’s members and the couple you like(Taegui or Hongmina) when you apply.

hmmm, i don't understand why it's with amber... and B contents, meaning more clips from season 1?

me too....what is GWGM up to?... :-?

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: This is the status updates from GWGM on certain vid that they are holding u girls can apply if wanted to do so :)
Global We got married(Facebook)

Archived