(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

@leechalee i open it but it says invalid request... so sad i can't see it

Thanks for that @Piping_Rahardja! And, annyeonghaseyo! How rude I don't think I introduced myself. I'm. .. well you know my *user*name :) welcome aboard chingu ^^

Guest leechalee

thank you @packmule3... wow beautifull

Hai @lok2ming nice to have you here.... i'm new too....

Welcome @Piping_Rahardja @lok2ming... give yous the hug >:D< ... here's a cuppa tea ~O) if yous want something stronger ask our bartender @packmule3 unnie.. Our captain is @angelangie... All the girls are here are awesomely talented, I'm sure you both will get along fine.. If either of you need help, just holler like I do :))

We all look forward to reading your posts :)

#TaecGuiFighting!!^^

Edit: @Piping_Rahardja I welcomed you again I know ;))

btw she was pick the winner of the two....there is another girl that actually was dress up this way or another way but they pick her as the best choice....cant remember what the contest is about anyway :P

she is always a princess from the start :)

Belle (GG) and the Beastly Prince (Hubby)....hmm....fairytales really does exist....perfect pair! :x

BiruAngel said: OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 20 at 3.41pmCaptionMiss U ♡   
OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 20 at 3.40pmCaption:  오늘도 다녀왔다냥! 오늘도 벌써 그리워요♡ Already went & came back today, nyang! But today, I already miss them ♡ 
2 Photos of OkCat with kids
Here's the translation :)

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Feb 20 at 8.15pmCaption這是我今天最後一堂課,其實從跳舞可以找到喜歡的自己...PS送上一小段。 Translation : Today is my last dance class, in fact, through dancing I found the 'me' that I like .... PS: present a short video. 

korchick said: BiruAngel said: OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 20 at 3.41pmCaptionMiss U ♡   
OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 20 at 3.40pmCaption:  오늘도 다녀왔다냥! 오늘도 벌써 그리워요♡ Already went & came back today, nyang! But today, I already miss them ♡ 
2 Photos of OkCat with kids
Here's the translation :)

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Feb 20 at 8.15pm
Caption這是我今天最後一堂課,其實從跳舞可以找到喜歡的自己...PS送上一小段。 
Translation : Today is my last dance class, in fact, through dancing I found the 'me' that I like .... PS: present a short video. 

wow...GG is really good in dancing. good job GG! keep it up! but this is already the last dance class?...and I suppose GG is leaving Seoul (hubby) tomorrow 21st for she is having the zoom in charity drive on the 22nd in hometown, huh?...oh gosh, time really flies. there goes the 10 memorable days. hmmm...wifey visited Seoul on Valentine's day, I hope for the coming 1st anniversary, there is news saying hubby is visiting Taipei :x. GG, have a pleasant journey home :-)

What do these guys have in common? mwahahaha. 
abe361fd-9f90-4ba5-9609-602cf3a21e90_zps

busy boyfriends = absentee boyfriends = imaginary boyfriends = suck-y boyfriends
It takes a special kind of woman to deal with their cr.ap. I think 5 of the guys are in stable, long-term relationships, and Cary Grant is long dead. :)

Archived