(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Anybody else wants to try the @Leechalee Challenge?  
The only "requirement" is that you use one of the OKCat stationery. @angelangie? @korchick? @kannakat? @labbit, would you like to try, too?  @lmangla will add it to the family blog. And we can use it for our 1500th page, too. 
@leechalee, excellent haikus! The mushier, the better. :)

Guest spicystrawberry

korchick said: @spicystrawberryGoodness,This is Jared,Finished my Mom's profile picture, if any of you get the joke I applaud you tremendously as my own mother barely understood it. On another hand, I've been working on some fan art which shall be posted soon. Updates later, I wish you luck with my mother.

Guest spicystrawberry

Up for watching Episode 14 of GWGM? Up for doing puzzle? :D
I requested @BiruAngel to send me where Taecyeon want to hug GuiGui but she screenshot for me from beginning til end and it's messy.Up for putting the right part?? :D 
Here - 
1525310_10151766975421157_1906103622_n.j

cr : BiruAngel and SpicyStrawberry

Guest leechalee

You mean things that I guess that have to be start with letter A, B, and C only? Other letters are not allowed? :( *snatch head*

Yep thats it @spicystrawberry^^ I've been sitting trying to finish that one too... I only have 6 answers so far lol... I like these games though! hmm but I'll let someone else try.. it's almost midnight... I better leave before my carriage turns back into a pumpkin ( I drop my phone on my face again) oh I still have to find a dress for the party! Ahh jinjja! ><

If I am not mistaken, one of our good chingu here mentioned about Taec being listed 13th place in the 100 most handsome faces by the Independent Critics few days ago, right?...Just want to share out this article extracted from my local newspaper...Taec is 13th place,...who say Taec does not have a good face,huh? Even Johnny Depp, Leonardo Dicarprio, Daniel Craig, Rain, Lee Byung Hyun loose out to uri Taec. KH, I give you another chance to change your mind...Mianhe,for those who does not understand chinese, I am not good in translating. But, I am sure you can recognize the word '2pm' :D 

cr Borneo Post (16/01/2014)

eb705456-5e5a-463d-a1fa-a8582dcc619f_zps

@angelangie,
How close do you think is the working relationship between Guigui and the Peppers' company owner (or Facebook uploader)?  :)
Out of curiosity (again! Curiosity will kill THIS cat, me!, one day...), I went to their site and there were "relationship advices" given on that FB page. For instance, this one, on January 9.  January 9 is when she asked a rhetorical questions about what to do when encountering problems you can't avoid... 

1044081_573351436087222_731938327_n.jpg
The wacky translation came out like this:
There is always a place where life will not mention, but also never forget. There is always a relationship, has been living in the heart, but farewell in life. Unforgettable memories, continue living, missed, as passing. If there is one person in the world, it can accommodate your shortcomings, together with improved growth, he is not necessarily the world's most perfect person, but it can make you a better person, if met, please cherish him.

@packmule3, I like your "It would be surreal however if Taecyeon visited Taiwan and the airport greeters were all wearing a Guigui mask. Talk about a flash mob". I really can imagine the moment he stepped out to the arrival hall area with his members, all the fans wearing GG mask and shout "oppa, saranghe!"....he will go mental breakdown and hide behind his members grinning... :)) :)) :)) ...Maybe the Japanese fans can do this first since they are going to Japan end of this month...

@bouquet78,
Honestly, for me, TY only started looking good once he started going out with Guigui on GWGM.  Before that, uhhh no. He looked uncomfortable sometimes in his own skin...like he was a studious kid in a rough-and-tumble k-pop entertainment world. And he didn't flow naturally to comedy like Jay, or act princely or boyfriendly like Nichkhun.  

bouquet78 said:

If I am not mistaken, one of our good chingu here mentioned about Taec being listed 13th place in the 100 most handsome faces by the Independent Critics few days ago, right?...Just want to share out this article extracted from my local newspaper...Taec is 13th place,...who say Taec does not have a good face,huh? Even Johnny Depp, Leonardo Dicarprio, Daniel Craig, Rain, Lee Byung Hyun loose out to uri Taec. KH, I give you another chance to change your mind...Mianhe,for those who does not understand chinese, I am not good in translating. But, I am sure you can recognize the word '2pm' :D 

cr Borneo Post (16/01/2014)

Archived