(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

JaeBin said:
Here after they took the Couple Hoodie picture....poor Guigui wants to sleep!  She's just adorably funny whenever she blurts out something...  Remember, Taec is a healthy man...right?  Don't give him all these.....thoughts...  lolTaecGui_CSweater.jpg

Cute, fun and messy couple's honeymoon room....lol.  Guigui's pink jacket/sweater was on top of Taec's.  Hers was on the bed when they changed to the couple hoodie, but later moved on top to where Taec jacket was.27401a5e-fc07-46e5-8305-9062241d5813.jpg

Guest charliew

This is what i got from hunantv.com after mr. google translated for me The Most Adorable Couple Height Difference  =))
Its a perfect height!! 
Btw..is this voting still going on? What is this for?
sr5w.png

Guest leechalee

Don't know why I find this picture of him extremely HAWT with clothes on. :x

Omg..... he has clothes on and isn't even trying to look hot.. that just makes me =P~ =P~..

welcome to the newbies! I have been quietly reading yall posts lately... man you guys are awesome! I've given up acting normal in public.. reading yall posts in public and literally LOLing.. I dont care if strangers think I'm weird coz I know theres more like me out there, namely yous! :))...

Keep the posts up chingus.. especially love the gifs!

Fighting!

Guest ss501lover00

so why did Taec stand up during the press con? lol anybody can translate what they're saying? lol our resident translators? :) 

Guest charliew

yokalana said:

My favorite parts from Taec's BRI during GWGM:

1.      She is always there at the back of my head, it’s like she’s at the back of my head and goes “Oppa…..” like a random flash mob she suddenly pops up and then disappears. >> Episode 8 after the proposal in Jejudo.

2.       The more time that I spent with her I got to see more different side of her. It's good that I'm figuring out who she really is. I'm beginning to accept her ways as much as she is accepting mine. >> Episode 8 (if I'm not mistaken ;p)

3.  It got me thinking "Do I deserve those tears? Was I a good enough husband?" >> Episode 15.

What about you all, my michoso happy family? What's your favorite part? :) :) :D

Guest Midge Razak

class="QuoteAuthor">Imofan said:

class="QuoteText">

class="QuoteAuthor">JenJ wrote: »

class="QuoteText">Don't know why I find this picture of him extremely HAWT with clothes on.

He's hot..clothes or no clothes. i feel so perverted hahaha

@lmofan

Ooooohhhh!! Please take your words back if you don't want to be smacked like cookies by GuiGui xDD :)) :))

credit: squishybubble (tumblr) & the rightful owner

How about this one?? do you still find him HOT or get some perverted feeling?? xDD :P :P

Ahaks...this? I'm just bothered. Weird face.lols.

Guest Midge Razak

Arghhh been raining for last 1.5

hrs. Can i not go to work? Jusr wanna stay at homw and keep warm with taecgui clips 8->

Arghhh been raining for last 1.5

hrs. Can i not go to work? Jusr wanna stay at homw and keep warm with taecgui clips 8->

same here..flooding here in some parts of kl.i just wanna stay home and almost call in sick.

Sigh. Same here :( taking public train to work as usual. Is all wet in the train :( beamo le emo. Just wanna chill at home and watch some smexy clips of Taec or maybe some guiguis drama

:(

same here..flooding here in some parts of kl.i just wanna stay home and almost call in sick.

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie said:

JenJ said:

Don't know why I find this picture of him extremely HAWT with clothes on. :x

@JenJ

actually Taec been looking mighty fine these days...........definitely something going on lols

@angelangie @JenJ Agreed!! He is more and more good looking and hwat these days, much much more handsome compared to these years that 2PM have been active.... The atmosphere that surrounds his heart must have taken impact to the way he present himself and the way he looks ;)

Er.... Actually this picture was taken last year if I'm not wrong. The trip to Taiwan in Oct I think.

Guest yokalana

angelangie said: charliew said: yokalana said:

My favorite parts from Taec's BRI during GWGM:

1.      She is always there at the back of my head, it’s like she’s at the back of my head and goes “Oppa…..” like a random flash mob she suddenly pops up and then disappears. >> Episode 8 after the proposal in Jejudo.

2.       The more time that I spent with her I got to see more different side of her. It's good that I'm figuring out who she really is. I'm beginning to accept her ways as much as she is accepting mine. >> Episode 8 (if I'm not mistaken ;p)

3.  It got me thinking "Do I deserve those tears? Was I a good enough husband?" >> Episode 15.

What about you all, my michoso happy family? What's your favorite part? :) :) :D

angelangie said: so they lose on the 2nd questions
'do you imagine kiss or skinship with the other party?'
taec said no and gui gui said yes....actually do you think take really answer no? lols look at how he linger and he kiss full on gui gui hands....kill me also i dont believe that....remember what he said? 'I'm a 26 years old healthy man!'
yea right you do NOT want skinship
cr: tumblr.com & creator as tagggedEpisodef010_zps97c22e3b.gifEpisodef017_zpscb45dfd8.gif

angelangie said: so they lose on the 2nd questions
'do you imagine kiss or skinship with the other party?'
taec said no and gui gui said yes....actually do you think take really answer no? lols look at how he linger and he kiss full on gui gui hands....kill me also i dont believe that....remember what he said? 'I'm a 26 years old healthy man!'
yea right you do NOT want skinship
cr: tumblr.com & creator as tagggedEpisodef010_zps97c22e3b.gifEpisodef017_zpscb45dfd8.gif

Archived