[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't had a chance to watch this drama yet but the recently public relationship between Kim Bum and MGY made me really wants to check out this drama.

Welcome chingu

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goddess_of_Fire

a preview of

prince kh & jy

taedo & jy

• 2 weeks later...

It is not easy to get "nation" title, But their talent, popularity,charming personalities make they earn the titles. While they might be talented and popular, not all celebrities have the honor of having the national title associated with their name. It’s a title awarded to those who have been able to establish themselves as a household name within their particular field or image.

Let look at a few lucky korean celebrities got the title "Nation"

Nation Little Brother: Yoo Seung Ho- Yeo Jin Goo

Nation Little Sister: Moon Geun Young

Nation Sweetheart - IU

Nation First Love- Miss A Suzy

Nation Firts Love- Song Hye Gyo

Nation Fairy - Kim Yuna

Nation Son -Lee Seung Gi

Nation's god, Nation's CG - Won Bin

Nation Goddess - Kim Tae Hee- Han Ga In

Nation MC: Yoo Jae Suk

Nation Husband : Yoo Joon Sang-

Nation Grandfather - Kim Tae Won- Lee Soon Jae

Nation Grandma - Na Moon Hee

Nation Dad - Lee Jong Hyuk

National Maternal- Kim Hae Sook

Nation Couple - Lee Bo Young and Lee Sang Yoon Got their title through drama My Daughter Seo Yang

Cr: Nate Pann

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sengteng

Good Morning ++ News of Lee Sang Yoon

Lee Sang
Yoon  Now He is in Thailand  as a volunteer tree planting campaign in Chiang Mai.
In  LOVE ACTUALLY  Projects to celebrate 11 years as a presenter
InStyle magazine
Launched a charity and as a model . March to issue a charitable fund to help the less fortunate.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/14872_756756847668236_448699442_n.jpg

Cr: Korean Drama News & Community.

• 3 weeks later...

@sengteng

How are you?

Join us in Angel eyes

Upcoming drama of LSY ok

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021914/upcoming-drama-2014-angel-eyes-엔젤아이즈/p14

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/302062/lee-sang-yoon-이상윤/p245

• 1 month later...
Guest tinskie

better late than never! ive started watching this drama only a few days ago because of lee sang yoon.i must say, the story is addicting - charming sang yoon! additionally, ive admired moon geun young way back little bride days and kim bum from his early years in showbiz.loving the story - im on episode 10. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Meeting of the Three main actors Song Kang Ho ,Yoo Ah In and Moon Geun Young today with the director Lee Jun Ik 

It seems that schedule of Moon Geun Young today was the meeting with the director Lee Jun Ik and the main actors Song Kang Ho and Yoo Ah In which took place this afternoon in the Hanok village, Seoul!

I think to familiarize themselves with the site before filming , script examination and screen test , beginning 1st July 2014.

"Sado" re-highlights the stories of Prince Sado, specifically leading up to the events of how he faced death from being locked up in a chest by his father.

Source:http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109887992

10464196_769939536361452_368473455924122

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

update for moon geun young

Chun Jung Myung Praises Kim So Hyun’s Potential as an Actress and Compares Her to Moon Geun Young

On August 20, the production press conference for the new OCN drama, “Reset” was held in Gangnam. Present at the conference were actors Chun Jung Myung, Kim So Hyun, Park Won Sang, Shin Eun Jung, and producer Kim Pyung Joong.

During the interview, Chun Jung Myung was asked, “In the past you’ve worked with actress Moon Geun Young. How do you compare Moon Geun Young and Kim So Hyun?”

Chun Jung Myung answered, “Moon Geun Young is a great actress. She is passionate about acting and she really puts a lot of effort into it. But I think Kim So Hyun will be as good of an actress as Moon Geun Young. She doesn’t seem like she would be in her third year in middle school. Not only her looks but she has a strong mentality as well. I can tell when we talk or the way she behaves. She is very polite and selfless, so it’s easy to work well with her since we both consider the other actor’s situation and adjust ourselves in the best way for a better scene. She also has an unbelievable charm that can possibly make her one of the greatest actresses of our time. I get shocked from time to time during filming.”

Meanwhile, “Reset” is a memory chasing thriller that tells the story of the battle between a prosecutor that is strict about crimes and an unknown entity that his hidden in the shadows. The team aims to make this a well-made drama that combines the thriller genre with the idea of digging deeper into specific memories and tracing them throughout a big case. It’s set to premier its first episode this coming Sunday August 24.

Anyone a fan of OCN’s thriller dramas? How do you think the chemistry between Chun Jung Myung and Kim So Hyun will work out?

cr:Soompi.com

10603210_796729040349168_634602252730792

Prince KH or Lee Sang Yoon's

Ice Bucket Challenge

Thanks to @moonsabboo for translation

(LSY was nominated by Yang Dong-Geun, a member of SK national basketball team)

LSY : Hello I'm the actor LSY. I'm very honored to partipate in this meaningful event.

I hope my tiny participation would be able to give a little help to those who are suffering from Lou Gehrig's disease.

Please give your constant interest and support to Seungil Hope Foundation and ALS association.

I selected next 3 people carefully.

There are little celebrities who didn't take part in. I nominate Song Chang Ui, Zito of Soul Dive, Lee Som of Santabarbara as next.

Fighting!

photo 4A5FBD2A-D2D6-41AB-8155-52D67E1452B2_zps4oljysht.jpg

Archived