[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

An artcile about Kim Tae Do and his children but the wife was not mentioned...this was shared to me by sis @mgykbs5677. Thought to share it here too. :)
Gim Tae Do (Kim Tae Do) died on Oct. 29, 1618 :
4228_6238_5810.jpg
Gimtaedo the October 29, 1618 left the world, after the death of her husband a son jonghae whitecap line (hey party-driven Japanese name) was engaged in making porcelain with. However, Takeo province's shipbuilding and different soil you have not been able to make work. Whitecap line with the approval of a permanent family to take sagijang Korea moved to Arita pottery production continued. buncheong Pottery Festival Committee yiwoosang Commissioner of Tourism and the Korea International University professor Hotel "Arita ware development as the largest contributor of Japanese Ceramics suppliers worship yicham flat (Lee参平) What figures, which in 1616 Arita Izumiyama (泉山) ware in to create a back-magnetic (白磁石) guiding found. whitecap line yicham currently found two hundred magnetic light guide because moved from Takeo Arita's gone, "he said. yicham found one hundred magnetic guiding currently still is being used, where the external magnetic flux of the back are two completely banned. whitecap sagijang Korea in line with the Arita porcelain for the rest of his life dedicated to making pottery. Historically, dating yicham Rave whitecap line for about 40 years time near Arita porcelain made ​​in areas that together can be seen. Yicham left the flat world, the 1655, the following year, on March 10, line 96 whitecap Sarah's journey ended a long life.

for more reading : http://www.gimhaenews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=4228
cr: gimhaenews

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback on my renderings of what was and could have been.  I'll keep posting here until I figure on the other thing...blog page, or the like.
@stevie8 - Was it you who said more romance?  You are right.  I don't know why I stuck with her leaving after he confessed when I imagined otherwise.  (Recalling @sin hoonsim's post asking, "Wae, wae, wae??")  That's upcoming.

I made an "addendum" (sounds funny) to the night at the safe house piece. Hope you like it.

Jung awoke in the middle of the night surprised to find Prince Gwang Hae seated against the wall of the safe house, sleeping.  In a flash she recalled the events of the evening, realizing she had no problem falling asleep in his presence as she had told him twice before.  It was odd to think how being with him made her both nervous and calm at the same time; nervous, because he was His Highness, and calm, because he was always on her side, helping her, protecting her.  
She smiled when she thought of his sometimes gruff behavior towards her, because she knew that behind the facade was a man who was kind and just and protective and caring.  She was special to him - of that she was sure - and she knew he would go out of his way to grant her what she wished because he knew he could trust her intentions to be good.  Though prince and commoner, they were, in essence, the same kind of person, and this common thread put them on the same level despite the different classifications society imposed upon them.
Thinking through all of this forced her to ponder on the other possibility - that he loved her. What caused her to drive that thought out of her mind whenever it entered?  Why did she not allow herself to consider that she, in turn, loved him?  She thought hard on these questions and came to same conclusion she had come to before - that it just couldn’t be.  
Another question entered her mind at that moment.  Did arriving at that conclusion cause her to love him any less? She heard her answer in her mind, quiet, but firm. “No.” She wasn’t certain what his answer might be, but she sensed it was the same.  
She looked at him again, sitting up, sleeping.  He looked uncomfortable.  Without thought, she went over to his side, and leaning against the wall, she carefully lay his head on her lap.  He stirred, then quickly settled on his side in the warmth of her care.  
Though it was dark, she observed his face.  So handsome, so noble, so peaceful. She recalled fondly their adventures when they were young.  But this was the boy through whose association caused her such pain. How did he become the man that made her heart beat faster?  She marveled at the thought.   
With her hands tenderly upon his face, she whispered, “Thank you, Your Highness.  Thank you for always caring for me.” She closed her eyes and fell asleep against the wall, not noticing that the prince had awakened and heard her words.

I find that although history was not a favorite subject of mine in school, I LOVE it when I learn the history of people and events that I take a strong interest in, like GOF.  (Half of that love might be the fact I don't have to be tested on it later. LOL)  However, when a drama doesn't follow key elements of history (like Taedo living!), I get perturbed.  But wait...if the the prince ended up with Jung Yi, I just might be okay with that!  How fickle I am!
Enjoying the info @mgykb and others send our way on GOF by way of articles, etc.  But don't test me on them..  haha. 

Guest stevie8

92q.gif b2i.gifauy.gif wmhv.gif
Another one of those "awkward" moments between GH/JY.......rather restrained in openly displaying their feelings towards each other!!

Guest stevie8

x74a.gif 1sn.gif
y5o.gif 5nq9.gif 

Lovely scene ala Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman".........GH amazed at JY's transformation! and totally approved of it too

Guest stevie8

kappy

said:

I made an "addendum" (sounds funny) to the night at the safe house piece. Hope you like it.

Though it was dark, she observed his face.  So handsome, so noble, so peaceful. She recalled fondly their adventures when they were young.  But this was the boy through whose association caused her such pain. How did he become the man that made her heart beat faster?  She marveled at the thought.   
With her hands tenderly upon his face, she whispered, “Thank you, Your Highness.  Thank you for always caring for me.” She closed her eyes and fell asleep against the wall, not noticing that the prince had awakened and heard her words.

stevie8 said: LOL @kappy - addendum.......no worries, you may add as many addenda until you get to the best script for publication!!
Well written piece, @kappy. This is a very moving follow-up to the Prince's "almost touch" moment..........haha, JY leaning against the wall and falling asleep.......the "role reversal" reminds me of LSY/LBY (WJ/SY's proposals) in MDSY!  The tender moments evident in your fresh script are very much lacking in GOF and it was always a case of "almost there" in GOF.......until it became like an "expectable" pattern whenever GH/JY were concerned, which were highly frustrating to watch.
Instead of just reading this much more romantic and heart-warming script, it would be awesome if we could have LSY & Moonie act them out as well so we can watch their on-screen chemistry!  No way!?!  Oh well, I guess I would just have to let my imagination take over :D

Guest stevie8

kappy said: I find that although history was not a favorite subject of mine in school, I LOVE it when I learn the history of people and events that I take a strong interest in, like GOF.  (Half of that love might be the fact I don't have to be tested on it later. LOL)  However, when a drama doesn't follow key elements of history (like Taedo living!), I get perturbed.  But wait...if the the prince ended up with Jung Yi, I just might be okay with that!  How fickle I am!
Enjoying the info @mgykb and others send our way on GOF by way of articles, etc.  But don't test me on them..  haha. 

@kappy

Please continue to write your style... @kappy 's style

------ALMOST THERE------------

@stevie8

Forever in my dream dear :o)

(Mills & Boon, not published yet lol,

Copyright reserved)

Cr: owner

KH:

we have got tonight

who needs tomorrow?

WGT Jung-ah