[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevie8

kappy said: Another "Was" with a bit of tweaking for "could have been" (but not much)
Prince Gwang Hae's confession of love to Jung Yi - Episode 22
Jung Yi doesn’t know what to say, so she makes the excuse that she has to search for white clay and walks away.  The prince grabs her wrist and turns her toward him, asking if she honestly didn’t know.  “For some time, it has only been you.  In a tea cup when I was having tea, in the book I was reading, in the dream I was having, when my eyes were opened or closed, it was only you.  Even with all of this, you really didn’t know?”

Guest stevie8

kappy said: Another "Was" with a bit of tweaking for "could have been" (but not much)

In desperation, he pulls her closer to him until they are only able to look into each other’s eyes, and speaks firmly so there is no way she can doubt the intents of his heart.  “Would it work if I wasn’t His Highness?  If I abandon my prince status, would that do?”  He says her name again, “Jung-ah,” looking for the answer he yearns to hear, his gaze never leaving hers.  
Torn between what she should and wants to do, she manages to pull herself from his firm hold, and walks away.  He is left standing there, a lone man, but in his mind and heart, not for long.

@kappy

Do it your style, no worry

Songs are all from youtube, dear... :P

Either here or bro Sang Yoon's thread i guess...so its your call

Haha

Page 500, @SMP567's call & KPI too.

As janitor, just helped a bit...

Being inspired & to inspiring!

Fighting @kappy !!!

Say what you mean ya?

First copy signed by U, for me

If it happened! X_X [-O< :-h