[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

First teaser trailer added for upcoming MBC drama series THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JUNG-YI starring Moon Geun-Young, Lee Sang-Yoon & Kim Beom. 

936434_149277068598359_1637264668_n.png
In addition, THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JUNG-YI has picked up its ep.1 release date, which will happen on July 1, 2013 in South Korea (takes over the time slot currently held by "Gu Family Book").

http://asianwiki.com/The_Goddess_of_Fire,_Jung-Yi

cr:MBCdrama

Guest peekaboo1917

I am back and once again many thanks to MGY love and others for keeping this thread alive. It has been quiet and boring the last few months and this is THE MOMENT  we have been waiting for.

As for me, I have been scourging around for all the little tid bits of news of our Moonie and this new trailer certainly did not disappoint me.

Here's counting down first - the press conference of GOFand then the broadcast.

All the best, Moonie!! We are all behind you.

Guest anitgone

Yay! First stills and trailer!!! Am on board with you guys, so excited! The vibe isn't too melo 'no? Looking forward to this, can't wait!

Thanks @mgylove for all the goodies :) Go GOF!

Guest MGYlove

@sicknine I see as you too, she doesn't look her age at all. She looks like a kid here.
@uglypearl Maybe ,we do not know what reserves us the writer!

Guest sicknine

@MGYlove Right? I wanted to say she looks like a kid there but scare will offend MGY's fans. And the main male lead looks old for her and people will thought she is his daughter instead. I wish the makeup artists will do the tricks and make him looks balance with others love rival in this drama. 
No offence. 
I will still watch this drama no matter what :D

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ In real life, Baek Pa Seon husband happens to be a potter as well, but he died and she took over and then was exile to Japan, where her work spread. But I thought I've read that she'll end up with the warrior protecting her in the drama (Kim Bum's character) no?!

Anyhow, back to the teaser, I am SOOOO EXCITED! It's been a while since I've seen Moon in sageuk and I can't wait! I agree that she does look young in the teaser, but then we can't really do anything about that...LOL...I don't think Lee Sang Yoon look that old either, it may just be his skin tone is a little darker than her and the outfits doesn't help either. The teaser is actually not as dark as the poster still from Han Go Eun! THank god! I wouldn't like it to be so heavy because saeguk that are heavy does NOT hook me in any kind of way...LOL... I can't wait for more now!

blank_blank_cuti3 said: ^^^ In real life, Baek Pa Seon husband happens to be a potter as well, but he died and she took over and then was exile to Japan, where her work spread. But I thought I've read that she'll end up with the warrior protecting her in the drama (Kim Bum's character) no?!

Anyhow, back to the teaser, I am SOOOO EXCITED! It's been a while since I've seen Moon in sageuk and I can't wait! I agree that she does look young in the teaser, but then we can't really do anything about that...LOL...I don't think Lee Sang Yoon look that old either, it may just be his skin tone is a little darker than her and the outfits doesn't help either. The teaser is actually not as dark as the poster still from Han Go Eun! THank god! I wouldn't like it to be so heavy because saeguk that are heavy does NOT hook me in any kind of way...LOL... I can't wait for more now!

Archived