[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xopo17 said:

Thaila

said: In my opinion it is so hard to support one of them. For me all three, TW, HW and JH are lacking. I can't understand their behavior. I will say something that many people might disagree, but they all have what they deserve. They had many chances through out these 31 ep to change their lives, they are healthy, smart, young... and what I've been seeing in these last couple of ep is the same excuses over and over again. I just hope that somehow they can find happiness in the end. 

Yawn...So what happened in this episode?...LSW stared off into space as usual, boring,....JH played vague, TW was all fire, Mil was crazy and everyone else said a bunch of stuff and did nothing...I guess I don't have to watch until later this evening...*LOL*...I've always liked Kim Ji hoon , by the way, he is the reason I'm watching this drama....How did  they not know he was going to act circles around that other guy? :-\"

Guest SexyDolceVita

hell59 said: I guess TW will end up doing the right thing for JH and they will end up together! Darn writer for leading us on from the beginning and making us hope on romance between HW and JH! 

Guest SexyDolceVita

The scene where a drunk TaeJin calls HyeJung to ask to speak to YuJin

I must say both actors did this scene really well.
Especially Lee Tae Ran...
The way she kinda pities her good for nothing husband...is really moving.
She sheds tears while on the phone with Tae Jin...when he repeatedly says he loves YuJin...he wants to talk to her...he misses her...
It's very sad and heart breaking too.
There he is...supposedly having fun with his useless bunch of folly friends...but he chooses to call HyeJung to talk to YuJin...when he is alone, lonely and sad.
In his heart, he loves his daughters very much, it is just that he is not a very qualified husband and father to his illegitimate daughters with other women.

But he did beat up HyeJung, and fooled around with countless of women.
How is HyeJung able to continue living with this man under the same roof?
There must be so much pain and reluctance within HJ that she has to bury when she returned to Kang family estate with her daughters.
A part of HJ actually pities TaeJin I reckon.
A pity that TaeJin has turned out this way.
A pity that TaeJin has gone down the path of no return.
A pity that TaeJin is not a good father and husband.

For the sake of her daughters' future.
For the sake of her family.
For the sake of Sin Young Group's future.
HyeJung decides to sacrifice herself and return to Kang family.

I really hope she can fix things up in Kang family and teach evil MIL a lesson to live the right way of life.
As for TaeJin, as long as he doesn't create anymore mess for Kang family and Sin Young Group, I think HJ will feel grateful already.

I have no expections to this drama.

From this drama, till now, I have learned one thing, a message for women:

Unless your husband is a completely monster, without any human feeling, emotion or fragility, you have to support and pardon everything he does: beat you, cheat on you, disrespect you, let his mother/family slavery you, never listen to you, never considers your feeling, expects that you and only you make every sacrifices, not treats you as a human being, as a person with wishes, dreams, dignity, volition. And, if your marriage is a failure, it is your fault, because you haven't done everything, you haven't supported everything.

At the end, the message I got is: deep inside, women are masochistic humain beings. So they deserves what they got.

SexyDolceVita said:
But why do I feel TW is going to let JH go eventually?
He has such a heart wreck when he discovers Ji Hye had taken sleeping pills and tranquilizers.
I mean I can see he really really loves her deeply, albeit in his own way...
arctikmon-k said: I just finished watching ep 31 without subs ( at this point i dont even need to know what they're saying) and i'm still not seeing the light. While i understand that relationships and marriage are complicated, it takes work, devotion, compromise....etc. i think there's just a point where you have to say stop.And i am so disappointed with HJ, i had some hope for her thinking that she would teach those rats Kangs sthg but no at the end of the day i feel like it is still abt money and power. And i dont see how the relationship between her and the kangs can be mended in the eyes of the public after all the incriminating documents she revealed during the divorce case. 
AS for HW....sigh**** i dont like him it's not even abt ship because i'm not either a fan of TW, however HW needs to wake up some people are aggressive, some defensive others passive-aggressive he is just plain passive. TW comes off as a bully, who's always pushing which is a turnoff but i understand why JH eventually let herself be with him it is easier to follow a shepherd than a sheep. 
And JH.......sigh****( and a long one). I dont see her being with HW. She may have feelings for him but honestly how much do they know abt each other? I think she associates him with Happy/carefree/stolen moments and she keeps comparing that with the reality she has with TW and his baggage otherwise known as family. It looks like she is still intimate with her husband and willing to give him a child. After the 3 years deadline her father imposed i thought she would endure silently making minimal efforts until 2015 then grab her laptop and get gone. Seeing how every time she rejected TW's comforting touch, had i been in her place i wouldnt even be able to share a room with the guy. So is she really so averse to TW ? 
I think the author will punish Evil Mil sending her to jail or making her a social outcast to get her out of the picture then JH and TW will be able to live peacefully (if that's even possible in that household) since Mil seems to be the origin of a lot of issues. 

ninaanin said:Unless your husband is a completely monster, without any human feeling, emotion or fragility, you have to support and pardon everything he does: beat you, cheat on you, disrespect you, let his mother/family slavery you, never listen to you, never considers your feeling, expects that you and only you make every sacrifices, not treats you as a human being, as a person with wishes, dreams, dignity, volition. And, if your marriage is a failure, it is your fault, because you haven't done everything, you haven't supported everything.

At the end, the message I got is: deep inside, women are masochistic humain beings. So they deserves what they got.

Speechless with this writer.   How can she create female characters who are so "selfless" that it borders on being "soulless" and male characters whose every actions are ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES?  
=D>

I understand EH's confusion with the sudden proposal, but then for her to be confuse with the still immature Michael Noh, as shown by his complete disregard for everything by creating a scene, kinda means to me that she still has the tendency to be blinded by superficial actions or characters.  She's still not a good judge of character, I guess her recommendation of Minjung's to the grandma says it all, and with her being swayed by her husbands sudden sweet actions and her being oblivious to the younger guy's sincerity.
And for Tae Wook,  I just can't really bring myself to like the character because till the end all his actions and decisions are still all about him and less of JH.  Him hoping that JH doesn't find out about HW's case, it's not about him being concern that JH would feel bad about the situation, NO.  It's about his fear that JH would leave him.  To him it's not "I don't want my wife to get hurt, it's I don't want ME to get hurt."  So, the writer is going the ALL selfish actions done by TW are justified because he just loves JH so much.   Wow, what an insight?!?!?
And JH, you're one of the worst female character ever written, that I've sadly encountered.  I was introduced to an intelligent, fairly independent but flawed female character, but in the end just became flawed with weakness.  That scene with JH and her friend's baby, I was like, "Don't even think about having a baby, you can't even fight for your basic rights, so how can you protect your child?"  There is a thin line with being selfless to just being a plain idiot, and JH has crossed that line long before.
And Hye Jung, hope you have a bullet proof vest when you decided to go back to that house, I still wouldn't trust that FIL of yours.  I wouldn't be surprise if in the end he decides to have YOU as the scapegoat for the art dealer scam, considering Nam Mira also hates you.

As a take home piece, I'll always remember this writer and stay as far away as possible from her future dramas.  
L-)

ninaanin said: I have no expections to this drama.

From this drama, till now, I have learned one thing, a message for women:

Unless your husband is a completely monster, without any human feeling, emotion or fragility, you have to support and pardon everything he does: beat you, cheat on you, disrespect you, let his mother/family slavery you, never listen to you, never considers your feeling, expects that you and only you make every sacrifices, not treats you as a human being, as a person with wishes, dreams, dignity, volition. And, if your marriage is a failure, it is your fault, because you haven't done everything, you haven't supported everything.

Archived