[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

@kaciemon      I don't know what to think anymore with the writer.  I feel the main plot lines were fine, but the pacing of the plot and character development brought everything down.
To be honest, I am now a disinterested party with the HW-JH-TW story, and more into the HJ take down of the Kang family, and now even that is gonna be prolong.  
Though I have lots of opinion with JH-TW-HW, in terms of tolerance, patience and likability, I've just reach my k-drama limits with them.  It's a no-brainer, to me at least, that TW has all the qualities I detest in male characters.  He's arrogant, close-minded and two-faced.  HW may have started to be the ideal, but now I just don't feel anything.  And since I'm a female, I kinda empathise with some of JH's confusions (thoughts- and action-wise) during the first half.  But recently, I'm just fed with how one minute she's telling TW how she hates the fact that he treats her like a possession, basically (rejoicing that SHE KNEW, hurray!!!!!!!) and then the next scene we'd see TW talking to her on the phone with that tone and those curt words/demand and she says okay in that soft, subservient voice of hers.  
I don't even know if I want a satisfying ending for her, it just feels as if she doesn't deserve it.   
:)>-

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

Some of my friends are actually finding hyun woo irritating because they kinda pity se kyung now.

If hyun woo cannot give up ji hye in his heart, please dont waste another woman's life no matter how much she loves him...

Hyun woo ticks the checkboxes on the list but it is this pining heart of his that renders all of those checked boxes invalid.

As for tw...his problems are mainly his family and his male chauvinistic personality. If he can leave his family and listen to his wife more, and fulfills his promises, he is actually a really good husband.

As for ji hye, her main problem is her self sacrificing mode...once it is turned on by her father, elder sister, tae wook, hyun woo or even yeon soo, it is very hard for her to switch it off and turn on her self serving mode...

Ji hye just has to think for herself once and for all!

Se kyung is another pitiful character. While i admire her persistence in pursuing true love, she has to realise once that true love doesnt belong to you, has never belonged to you, will never belong to you..., she just needs to let it go. Comparing ji hye to se kyung, i kinda respect se kyung's decisive, go getter characteristics more than ji hye's self contradicting traits...

im sure se kyung will make a sound decision in the end.

But who knows, in a last ditch effort to make hyun woo forget ji hye, se kyung might propose to hw to go to france with her, so they can live their own life without distractions from her mom and ji hye.

Okay... that is all i can say about the four characters for now...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Since there are already two songs titled "Someday" in the ost of this drama...

Maybe it means something?

That hyun woo and ji hye will reunite someday?

Guest SexyDolceVita

If you don't grab your chance for happiness at the moment it comes' date=' then you will lose it forever. Opportunity knocks only once. [/quote']

Oh man...this is the ending you reckon for GoM?

@sexydolcevita I can't help feeling hopeless with JH going back to that cold castle. I'm feeling at low I guess and the kdrama is not helping any to boost my spirit. I would like to have a house like that but with those kind of people living there it gives you second thoughts. JH is such a pleaser. She tries to please everyone and it makes her life miserable. I wonder when she is going to wake up and realize that life is not for her to please others but to live comfortably with others.

Guest SexyDolceVita

@sexydolcevita I can't help feeling hopeless with JH going back to that cold castle. I'm feeling at low I guess and the kdrama is not helping any to boost my spirit. I would like to have a house like that but with those kind of people living there it gives you second thoughts. JH is such a pleaser. She tries to please everyone and it makes her life miserable. I wonder when she is going to wake up and realize that life is not for her to please others but to live comfortably with others.

Ji hye will fight for her own freedom...she is reaching her breaking point soon the minute she returns to cold castle...

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

OMG....On hindsight, this scenario of mine is nearly the same as the actual scene in Episode 28!

Yes, that was amazing.  Incredibly accurate.  The "making tea" business, and SK watching from a corner and all that. 

Are you sure they didn't see your scenario and run out to shoot it?  (but I think the episode preview was out before your scenario, so may be not :) ) ...

Of course not...

They shot that scene on 25 sep 2013.

And i was right that jh and tw would have some alone time to talk things out...or rather quarrel...and this did take place by the han river...

But one thing i didnt realise is...the appointment was actually set up by tae wook...hahaha...no wonder he was so angry after witnessing ji hye and hyun woo together....because he was the one who brought them together again...hahaha...who can he blame...no one but his own sorry axx...

Hyun woo must be thinking...i didnt contact ji hye...this is not my problem...kang tae wook shi....

Guest SexyDolceVita

Come to think of it...

Wouldnt tae wook and se kyung become their own versions of hyun woo after they separate from ji hye and hyun woo respectively?

Tae wook's heart will always have a place for ji hye...

Se kyung's heart will always have a place for hyun woo...

How will they start new relationships with other people in that state?

Guest SexyDolceVita

I just saw photos of min jung's wedding...

Whoa...her wedding is more grand than ji hye and tae wook's!

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002158574

Guest SexyDolceVita

So far....they have shot wedding photos of...

Hye jung and tae jin

Eun hee and seung soo

Ji hye and tae wook

And now... min jung and ye sol...

Archived