[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Random thoughts:

(1) Please .... NO pregnancy! To add more dreg to the draggy circus that is this agonising drama.

(2) Already Ep 24, and more than half of that was meaningless drivel. Now with only 8 eppies to go. please at least live up to ep 1 and 2 expectations and pacing. Those 2 eppies held so much promise, only to fizzle into this long irritating drag.

Q: where on earth did that picture come from? Jeju days?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

jusash said: Random thoughts:

(1) Please .... NO pregnancy! To add more dreg to the draggy circus that is this agonising drama.

(2) Already Ep 24, and more than half of that was meaningless drivel. Now with only 8 eppies to go. please at least live up to ep 1 and 2 expectations and pacing. Those 2 eppies held so much promise, only to fizzle into this long irritating drag.

SexyDolceVita said: JH and TW quarrel scenes...

After JH returns home in the morning, TW gets into a quarrel with JH.

When TW says he cannot divorce! He is only married to her for one year, where will his self esteem and face go if the world sees them getting a divorce?
He wld be a laughing stock!
For the sake of his family, he will never get divorced!

JH then asks him...do you want to see me die? I will die if I continue to be in this marriage.
TW tells her...don't worry, she will not die...alone?

Sigh...

TW is so selfish!

SexyDolceVita said: LAST SCENE of Episode 24.

HJ tells FIL that she intends to divorce TJ.
She is already preparing the divorce lawsuit against TJ and Kang Family...
She is going to ask for her share of fortune, assets and her daughters' custody during the divorce lawsuit.

She is just giving FIL the heads up during that last scene.

HJ is not going to stay in that family anymore.
She is going to break up Sin Young Group's assets...during her divorce lawsuit.
I think it's quite smart of her to do that.

SexyDolceVita said: jusash said: Random thoughts:

SexyDolceVita said: shebacamp said: SexyDolceVita said: LAST SCENE of Episode 24.

She is going to ask for her share of fortune, assets and her daughters' custody during the divorce lawsuit.

At least SK's grandparents are super sweet people! I really like them - grandma was cute when she giggled. And they seem to like HW. 
It looked like both SK and her mother expected HW to spend the night with SK in that room but he chose to go home and see how his mom was? 
I can't believe JH went back into that house of hell. :(

Guest polkadotzebra

@sexydolcevita & @ogyogy .... Big thanks for your recaps and screencaps! Always really appreciate your great works! Bear hugs and big kisses <3.

Guest SexyDolceVita

ninaanin said: SexyDolceVita said: jusash said: Random thoughts:

Guest polkadotzebra

I'm quite curious about the evil MIL. Was she a good DIL? How did her MIL treat her? Did she have to do all those tiring and pitiful things JH and HJ are doing? Is she from a noble family? Seeing that she is so graceful, sophisticated and highly well mannered all the way thru 24 episodes, I really, frankly and truthfully want to know!!

Guest SexyDolceVita

polkadotzebra said: I'm quite curious about the evil MIL. Was she a good DIL? How did her MIL treat her? Did she have to do all those tiring and pitiful things JH and HJ are doing? Is she from a noble family? Seeing that she is so graceful, sophisticated and highly well mannered all the way thru 24 episodes, I really, frankly and truthfully want to know!!

kaciemom said: SexyDolceVita said: LAST SCENE of Episode 24.

Im looking forward to hj taking down her in laws.....as far as jh is concerned this notion that she might be pregnant does show at the end of this episode but if she was she just ad a misscarriage. I love how jh called bs out on everything tw says and does. Proud of both hj/jh they've decided to fight back rather than continue living in misery.

Archived