[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest atomickitty

Hi @Triton823,
HA, we definitely have the same taste in drama. We see each other everywhere...
I looooooooovvvveeeee So Ji Sub. Ever since 'we are dating now' with Chae Rim (love her) THEN I saw him in that movie Always.. LOVE him. Hong sister's drama male leads tend to be funny. I hope he can bring the funny. I've only seen him in serious things.

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doanlan

loli said: yey!! i see people i have seen in all other drama in this forum cc @sandrammon @xxxzxxx @star+roll, @awsparkle @doanlan @fantoosa @laquetahodge @NEWMARIO @ogyogy @Triton823 ... although @Triton823 is read silently around the forums

Hello @Triton823 we need you to come out and discuss

Guest sicknine

hey hey @doanlan I saw you on Nine as well as in Special Affairs Tean Ten ;))

@atomickitty Glad you find your way to here. All thanks to @trinton823 lololololol

Glad to be of some service. Though im an american i love kdramas. American television just not interesting.....besides america tv don't have your amnesia, husband strealing sister, switched at birth plots all in the same show....kdramas are like crazy people you just don't know what your going to get! Rofl

Guest sicknine

@triton823 I love American show - How I Met Your Mother. But yeah American show doesn't have like what you said :)) and you never know why I'm on this scene :))

Guest atomickitty

@sicknine. thanks for the welcome. I wish I could give credit to @Triton823 but it was my inability to use a mouse like a normal person that brought me here. I'm always clicking on links I don't mean to. I am expecting this drama to blow my brains out (in a good way). I think I'm one of the few people that actually liked Big, even with the not so great ending. Also, So Ji Sub is one of my 'desert island' men (I have many... ;) ).

@Triton823, someone is not watching Scandal. Sh!t is crazy ballz.

I watch all the TV I can. American, British, Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, French, even started watching Spanish (thanks dramafever) and some Chinese. I started watching dramas to fill the TV void after ABC took away All My Children and One Life To Live... (sigh.. cry). And yes, dramas delivered in a big way and I have been hooked like a crack addict ever since.

Guest atomickitty

@sicknine. Had to google that. New drama coming out called Scandal, I see. Haaaa.. I will definitely watch that.

Guest sicknine

@atomickitty I thought that Kdrama Scandal :)) It's a weekend drama. So you know when it comes to weekend drama, all the @triton823 element mentioned just now will be in there =))

Guest doanlan

@sicknine

hello,

ur nick name means u r sick b/c of Nine ??????????????

like me :))

I have a headache from last night until now,

I've just comt in Nine

I'm excited to see how SJS kissing, b/c in Always with HYJ, just a litle kiss

want to see him kissing like the couple in Nine :)) :)) :))

Guest sicknine

@doanlan Even @bobsavero told me the same thing. She said "are you because of sick of Nine" . Thank god it's over. No one will ever died anymore in that drama :))

Guest doanlan

@laquetahodge

hello

we r everywhere :))

r u still in I summon u gold ???

and WAML ??? I finish this drama

just waiting here :))

Guest doanlan

laquetahodge said: @doanlan No, not in the I Summon You Gold thread and I dropped WAML. So as of now since Nine is over, I only have one drama which is All About My Romance then on the 27th I will have Dating Agency: Cyrano to watch. 

atomickitty said: Hi @Triton823,
HA, we definitely have the same taste in drama. We see each other everywhere...
I looooooooovvvveeeee So Ji Sub. Ever since 'we are dating now' with Chae Rim (love her) THEN I saw him in that movie Always.. LOVE him. Hong sister's drama male leads tend to be funny. I hope he can bring the funny. I've only seen him in serious things.
Hello! welcome to the forum!! we can't wait for what you have to say about this wonderful drama!!!

Wow. Already in 8 pages. Welcome everyone ~ Welcome ^_^
I am still confused when will they air TMS ~ Some korean websites said that it will air on July but some says on August. Well, let's wait for the confirmation and I hope July/August will come quickly.
Thank you everyone for staying in this thread and I hope you will stay 'til this drama ends :)

Guest atomickitty

HOOT HOOT @jaiwook_08
I am here for sure. When such goodness is being served up, I can't leave. Two of my all time fave actors + my all time fave writing sisters + ghost stories = hooked no matter the outcome.

Guest sicknine

@jaiwook_08 You can count me in for this drama! :D Maybe it said July or August, it will airs at the end of July. Just a guess. I

Guest atomickitty

Yes, it also depends on how long what's airing before it is going to be, and if it has extensions. I generally don't like extensions.

Archived