[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to Google translate...

One week's confession of love is a joke is a serious one Outerspace Not entirely in fact go on a date at the end of the seolrenda go anywhere. Exquisite timing and the death of the President of Giant Group, won the week goes to the funeral with Outerspace thread. Meanwhile, the mysterious ghost Outerspace actually take away another body neunde

During the week, and the love of my heart, whether it is playing with the ball as a matter of fact, Tae gingaminga dating to go anywhere in the word buffs. with impeccable timing, the chairman of the giant, and he passed away during the week, the ball-room, with the funeral. On the other hand, as a matter of fact, because of an unknown space to demons, but also take away 
This is the babylon translator...If it make sense...

AQUARIANUNICORN said: according to Google translate...

One week's confession of love is a joke is a serious one Outerspace Not entirely in fact go on a date at the end of the seolrenda go anywhere. Exquisite timing and the death of the President of Giant Group, won the week goes to the funeral with Outerspace thread. Meanwhile, the mysterious ghost Outerspace actually take away another body neunde

bluedora

said:

AQUARIANUNICORN

said: according to Google translate...

PBaddict said: Written preview is out but cannot figure it our, chingus!!! Help pls!

주중원의 사랑 고백이 진심인지 장난인지 긴가민가한 태공실은 데이트 하러 어디든 가자는 말에 설렌다. 절묘한 타이밍으로 자이언트 그룹 회장이 별세하고, 주중원은 태공실과 함께 장례식장에 간다. 한편 태공실은 정체 모를 귀신에게 몸을 또 빼앗기는데..

Confession... serious... date... giant mall's ceo death... funeral... take body again?....

Help me my dear friends who can read Korean.

BTW, it is 2am in the morning here I suddenly just woke up... It must be a sign:D  or I must have a ghost telling me to do so cuz the written preview was out uuuuuuuuwh :D anybody else here?

Guest serologist

Had a Korean friend to translate this for me. JJW confessed to TGS that he loves her. However, TGS is not sure. So, JJW offers to date TGS and TGS is very happy/touched about it. Meanwhile, the Giant CEO has passed away and TGS and JJW both attend his funeral. The ghost of Giant CEO takes over TGS's body.

PBaddict

said: Written preview is out but cannot figure it our, chingus!!! Help pls!

주중원의 사랑 고백이 진심인지 장난인지 긴가민가한 태공실은 데이트 하러 어디든 가자는 말에 설렌다. 절묘한 타이밍으로 자이언트 그룹 회장이 별세하고, 주중원은 태공실과 함께 장례식장에 간다. 한편 태공실은 정체 모를 귀신에게 몸을 또 빼앗기는데..

Confession... serious... date... giant mall's ceo death... funeral... take body again?....

Help me my dear friends who can read Korean.

BTW, it is 2am in the morning here I suddenly just woke up... It must be a sign:D  or I must have a ghost telling me to do so cuz the written preview was out uuuuuuuuwh

:D

anybody else here?

I'll try to translate:
Gong Shil is confused whether Joong Won's confession is sincere or a joke. Joong Won said let's go for a date anywhere and her heart flutters. At the same (coincidental?) time, the CEO of Giant Group passed away and Joong Won and Gong Shil went to his funeral. 
On the other hand an unknown ghost tries to take over Gong Shil's body again but....

Written preview of Epsiode 11:
주중원의 사랑 고백이 진심인지 장난인지 긴가민가한 태공실은 데이트 하러 어디든 가자는 말에. 장난 타이밍으로 자이언트 그룹 회장이 별세하고, 주중원은 태공실과 함께 장례식장에 간다. 한편 태공실은 정체 모를 귀신에게 몸을 또 빼앗기는데..

Tae Gong Shil, who is unclear about whether the love confession of Joo Joong Won is sincerity or not, is excited when Joo Jong Won says "let's go somewhere to date". In that time, CEO of Giant Mall passes away and Joo Joong Won and Tae Gong Shil go to the funeral. On the other hand, Tae Gong Shil's body is taken away (robbed) again by an unknown ghost, but...

hubilai said: Written preview of Epsiode 11:
주중원의 사랑 고백이 진심인지 장난인지 긴가민가한 태공실은 데이트 하러 어디든 가자는 말에. 장난 타이밍으로 자이언트 그룹 회장이 별세하고, 주중원은 태공실과 함께 장례식장에 간다. 한편 태공실은 정체 모를 귀신에게 몸을 또 빼앗기는데..

Tae Gong Shil, who is unclear about whether the love confession of Joo Joong Won is sincerity or not, is excited when Joo Jong Won says "let's go somewhere to date". In that time, CEO of Giant Mall passes away and Joo Joong Won and Tae Gong Shil go to the funeral. On the other hand, Tae Gong Shil's body is taken away (robbed) again by an unknown ghost, but...

laquetahodge said: nupur1586 said:

bluedora

said:

AQUARIANUNICORN

said: according to Google translate...

Archived