[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AQUARIANUNICORN said: i need help...on one of the pages 432??...there's a beginners' guide to TMS image....all the way down in the bottom, there is an image where SJS and GHJ have their fingers pointing/touching together.....does anyone have that image in full size or any size that's a bit bigger? i would love to use that as my profile pic if i could.

pollarstar said:
AQUARIANUNICORN said: i need help...on one of the pages 432??...there's a beginners' guide to TMS image....all the way down in the bottom, there is an image where SJS and GHJ have their fingers pointing/touching together.....does anyone have that image in full size or any size that's a bit bigger? i would love to use that as my profile pic if i could.

uglypearl said:

Maybe the book of Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None"  mean something.

The characters of the book were tricked and lured in an island each of them died/killed.

I was thinking that the twins blamed the father for the death of their parents.

Maybe the twins thought that their  parents were tricked or fooled by JoongWon's father that cause them to die.

The twins became orphans and  sent to the orphanage.

They seek revenge against JoongWon's father and they use JoongWon for their revenge.

About the necklace, I was thinking maybe the one who owned that necklace is the twins' mother and maybe it holds a sentimental value to them and it was taken away by JoongWon's dad.

About the other twin following JoongWon, it could also be that JoongWon's father didn't pay the ransom necklace and she thought that JoongWon knew where the necklace is.

OMG that sounds so legit and thought through. I feel that this makes so much sense. OMG. Thank you !!!

Oh yeah! It does make sense. And probably the reason why TGS saw CHJ ghost in its non-scary form was because they met earlier before..on her accident day itself. But of course TGS may not remember it since she lost her consciousness. If the dead CHJ is good as others say, maybe she even saved GS.

but why do I really feel that there's much more twist in the story? Something that all of us may overlook ... like someone is pretending to be good but actually not..can it be sec kim (he's our otp's cupid & seems very sincere so hope he's not!)...JW's mother? (But not once we heard her story..very odd right)..the aunt (though most fingers are pointed to her so maybe the writers made her character for confusion only hehe) ...or how about CHJ ghost herself? Can it be that the living sister is the one protecting JW thats why she looks like she's following JW? That the chinese wedding matchmaker told GS to avoid the ghost who will try to come back from the dead is no other than CHJ. Coz all the ghosts earlier are not that evil enough to use GS...

oh well my imagination runs wild again....lets see if I make sense later :))

Btw...I do hope that the coffee ghost & CHJ are not related at all...I still think that he will help our sun when the time comes! But how come his face is still scary eventhough GS gave him coffee when he wants it??

Archived