[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@laquetahodge - re: on the phone, so can't type much. (ha! I so understand...I hate being away from my hard drive because my phone won't load this forum -- too photo-rich)
As to what JW's Dad did....well, he's been shown to like-tha-ladies (especially young ones) I can envision any number of scenarios where a jilted lover/gold-digger would come back to haunt him. (see what I did there? heehe)

sally_b said: @laquetahodge and all others speculating ~ (  :-? ) (many of these have already been listed, but hey, they may be 200 pages back ~ ha!)

1) Why ask for jewelry? It's almost impossible to re-sell after theft/ransom without getting caught and it's value is severely compromised because no one wants to buy *hot* jewelry for obvious reasons. It seems wayyyy to personal to demand JW's dead mother's diamonds. Something is amiss there.
2) Auntie keeping in touch with CHJ's orphanage. Presumably this means as a sponsor through $$ donations.
For what possible reason would she do this? It was mentioned that the orphanage was where JW met CHJ....sure, ok -- but what does that have to do with anything? What if they met at a hot dog stand on the street?
There's definitely back-story there that we've not been told. The only thing I can think of is that JW met her there because HE was once a resident as well. It's never been absolutely stated that JW was a blood-child of World-Traveling-Womanizer-Dad-CEO. so...hmmmmmm.

3) In reference to the above -- JW does not have the usual attitude of the *born wealthy*. He's all about money that's for sure, but he's never displayed the kind of behavior that other Kdrama Chaebols do in terms of superior-by-birth snobbery. Plus he questions, still, whether or not his 'dad' ever REALLY paid the ransom. hmmmmmmm... I smell a birth secret.

4) The choice of book read at the kidnapping (covered before ^ in previous posts) ...it's just plain cruel. Someone was being sent a message and I think it was the father listening on the other end of the line.
For those not familiar - Agatha Christie's "And then There Were None" is about (super brief synopsis) a group of people being called together in a remote location under false pretense then murdered, one by one, in the same/similar manner as they themselves had caused the death of another person.
It's a tale of getting what's coming to them. So the person who chose the book (in my humble opinion) was letting JW's Dad know "This is revenge".

5) Psychiatrist/Lawyer/Secretary Kim cannot in any way be involved in the kidnapping.

...because I said so. (hahaha!) I just love him too much. ;) 

I am not able to understand how JW's father knew about the phrase used so often by CHJ ": when the heart is uncertain then the pain is the answer". What was the relationship between JW's father and CHJ?
InterestinglyJW is not surprised that his father knew about CHJ words!

Could anyone kindly translate this piece of article? 8-> Its something about GHJ sometimes created her own line and act besides the script...

20130906172114_5229907a8119e_1.jpg

‘주군의태양’ 공효진, 로코퀸 넘어 애드립퀸까지 넘봐 ‘깨알재미’

로코퀸’ 공효진이 다양한 애드립을 선보이며 깨알 재미를 선사하고 있다.

최근 SBS 수목드라마 ‘주군의 태양’에서 음침하지만 사랑스러운 ‘태공실’ 역으로 안방극장을 사로잡고 있는 공효진은 명불허전 ‘로코퀸’답게 상황에 따라 다양한 표정과 능청스러운 연기로 한층 더 러블리한 캐릭터로 완성시켜 안방극장을 사로잡고 있다.

공효진은 이번 드라마에서 매회 대본에는 없는 적재적소의 애드립을 구사하며 극의 재미를 높이고 있다. 이에 본 방송 및 재방에 삼방까지 시청한 애청자들은 혹시 이 장면의 대사가 대본에 실제로 존재하는 건지, 공효진의 애드립인지 의견들이 분분해하며 궁금증을 낳고 있다.

공효진의 애드립은 2부 방송 말미부터 시작됐다. 퇴근을 같이 하자고 하는 강우(서인국 분)의 말에 킹덤에서 청소 중이었던 공실은 순간 당황해 고무장갑을 낀 손을 얼굴에 가져가며 화끈거리는 얼굴을 가라앉혔다.

또한 두근거리는 와중에도 혹시나 머리에서 냄새 나는 건 아닌지 냄새를 맡는 태공실의 사소한 행동이 잠시 스쳐 지나가자 이를 놓치지 않은 시청자들 사이에서 재미있는 한 장면으로 회자되기도 했다. 이 장면은 “누굴 유혹하려면 머리라도 감고 해”라는 주중원(소지섭 분)의 말을 기억하고 있던 공효진이 준비한 깨알 애드립으로 순수한 태공실의 모습을 표현하기에 충분했다.

4부 자선행사 장면은 기본 설정 대사만 있었을 뿐 주중원과 태공실이 연회장을 오가며 나누는 구체적인 대화들은 거의 배우들의 애드립으로 진행됐다.

특 히 와인을 마시고 있는 주중원의 어깨 한 쪽에 태공실이 갑자기 손을 뻗어 눌러주는 모습이 포착돼 이 둘 사이에 무슨 일이 있었는지 궁금증을 높였다. 이는 주중원의 어깨를 누르고 있는 귀신을 태공실이 보고 알려준다는 톡톡 튀는 애드립 설정 장면으로 리허설 당시 상대 배우와 의논해 진행하기도 했다.

5부 방송에서 귀신 때문에 왕회장 댁 방문을 꺼려하는 공실을 향해 중원이 공짜로 방공호를 내어주겠다는 말로 유혹하자 눈을 희번덕거리며 다가가는 ‘로코퀸’ 공효진의 국보급 표정 연기는 가장 인상적인 장면으로 남았다. 더불어 왕회장에게 공실이 손자 귀신을 말을 대신 전하자 이를 두고 흐뭇해 하는 중원을 향해 회심의 윙크를 보내는 애드립 장면 또한 깨알 재미를 선사했다.

드라마 관계자는 “대본이 나오면 대사 하나하나, 실제로 자신이 내뱉는 말처럼 익숙해질 수 있도록 외우고 또 외운다. 그런 와중에 대본에는 자세하게 설명되지 않는 지문을 마치 실제로 적혀있었던 대본인양 자연스럽게 애드립을 생각하고 소화해 내는 모습을 보면 깜짝 놀란다. 이런 배우의 노력이 드라마가 더욱 재미있어질 수밖에 없는 비결인 것 같다”고 전했다.

한편 인색하고 오만 방자한 남자와 귀신을 보는 능력을 가진 눈물 많은 여자의 영혼 위로 콤비플레이를 담은 로코믹 호러 ‘주군의 태양’은 매주 수, 목 밤 10시에 방송된다.

/파이낸셜뉴스 스타엔 임주희 기자(ju-hui3@starnnews.com)

Source: http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=229945

fyex said:

missinginactionnomore

wrote:

»

kadernyahch wrote: »

♥♥♥" Naega Neoreul saranghaenabwa" ♥♥♥... what a piece of confession !!!!!!! JoonWon don't you EVEN try to explain that with an excusee!!! (waiting for ep 11-12)

hi can you put the direct translation here?

Naega=?

Neoreul = ?saranghaenebwa=? 

TIA

Hi masters

How are you all doing ?!!
So it's the so ji sub Revolution..he is the man who came up from the normal-looking-guy ..to the HOTTEST guy ever of most of you ..kekeke as for me he was HOT since the first time I saw him in the drama "I'm sorry I love you " 4 years ago ..oh gosh actually my cousin saw that drama 8 years ago and I have to tell you that was her first melodrama ..and she almost break down her heart couldn't take all the pain ..

Anyway ..here is some stuff about our hideout master ..

Anyway ..my post is long ..i'm so sorry..just wanted to share my thoughts about SJS oppa because I read in so many places how people actually shocked with his acting and how handsome he is..he is hot isn't he ..?!! sigh

one more thing..i just saw this and i couldn't help it

the meaning of contain someone

i can feel that he embrace her body and soul ..or trying so hard not to do it..he just can't resist ..oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhh XDDDDDDDDDDD
that's when love takes over ..you know you can't deny XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hahahaha okay ..=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

oh yeah i forgot about this..hahahahah sorry i swear this is the last time..i will GET LOST after this..

i found this and i burst with laughing..

with that long hair..oh my gosh..=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
i don't mind seeing JW and TY in this kind of scenes though ..

Spoiler

SJS :

Me : okay * RUNS*

Spoiler

1- He is good in romance ..melodrama and action ..and this year thanks to the Hong sister the comedic type has been add to his career ..

At the first picture above there is so ji sub and han ji min they were at the drama " cain and abel 2009" that drama was AMAZING..so those who didn't watched it yet should TRUST ME and watch it ..the chemistry between them was ..OMG ..and the story was good..also SJS oppa was clean there
hahahahahahahahahaha

Here is some videos I want you to see..

the second video is the closing party ..

both of them singing the ost of the drama together the epic part was after HJM finished the rap part SJS oppa kissed her forehead you can see that at 0:55 ..oh my holy god he held her shoulder..and they held hands ..and oh my gosh they hugged what the &$#%#^^^&%$&*& *DEAD*
I want SJS oppa to sing touch love with GHJ at the closing party T_T

the last one is just..:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

JW need to do this with TY ASAP

2-I love so ji sub oppa hands ..it just so beautiful to be a man's hands but yet ..it's so manly ..sigh

3-Sure all the girls loves to touch his face but our TY cross the line since ep 1 =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just saw this and this was really lovely..
SJS : Hyo jin ah ..
GHJ: oh oppa ..what ?!!
SJS: have you watched that drama my girlfriend is a gumiho ?!!
GHJ: yes I did ..it was amazing ..why are you asking about this ?!!
SJS: do you remember that Hoi Hoi thing
GHJ: yeah I do
SJS: shall we do this too..hoi hoi
GHJ laughed and got excited: oh really ..!! can we do this
SJS: oh, you can do since oppa says so..
GHJ: okay ..
OH my holy god they look so lovely *Faint*

4- SJS oppa is good in kissing and hugging..since he is so tall you can feel that he contain all of you when he hug you ..oh my gosh ..i need to breath before I break down

Guest jjsweeter0211

:x Love the new BTS :x

In drama

tumblr_msmal21Xcc1r0n47ho1_250.gif

BTS ;))viewimage.php?id=27a8d733ebc639a377bed8b

Another link
http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=52767062&rtes=y&startDuration=15.15

or

cr to uploaders

Archived