[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is driving me crazy...I was re-watching the 4th episode... And I noted... The main culprit is a woman, isn't it!?
I mean... The short and thin figure is from a woman!Aiisshhh... this is really driving me crazy... I'm certain that Hee Joo has a twin sister... so... this could mean that the two planned out the kidnapping?
I can't wait... T__T 

Guest cassia_lela

thirul said: OMG, did any of you noticed how many times "touch love" has played in Youtube. (only the official MV)..... almost 0.7 M.wooooooowww.. in fact I am also playing it every10 min. :D

raindrops1 said:

thirul

wrote:

»

jjsweeter0211 said:

linhthao said:

jjsweeter0211 said:

JulieSean said:

Anyone can hazard a guess why GS didn't tell JW that she has the necklace?

Probably she still feel insecure before JW's confession. She thinks that he is still in love with HJ and he only tries to protect her from the ghost. JW has loved HJ for the past 15 years!!!  He only met GS for a short time."

Really? JW has loved HJ for 15 years? I thought after the incident, he just felt uneasy about her? You know not love but something along  the line of why she did so, etc..

There are many kind of love. I think he still loves HJ before he met GS. There are love and hate mix in between. But she is the woman he is thinking about for the past 15 years.GS can see that from his eyes and actions. So she feels even more insecure. 

I think it was not love he was carrying about HJ. It was disappointment and betrayal. But since she died infront of him he suffered that he couldn't save her,after all he loved her for real.I think GS having the necklace will reveal in this ep. She was so happy that she got a Sun necklace form the one she likes but JW show up with a fiancée. So she totally lost and heartbroken.

What i think will happen in the beginning of next ep: GS ask JW, Are your taking me as a joke and show her anger... and tries to go. But W hold her hand then see the necklace she was holding all this time.And then he will take in and wear around her neck by him self. And then they hug.........awwwwwwwwwwweee

:-*

namedx said: Lmangla said: now, lets change this up a little.. will post a discussion question:
JW lives in Kingdom, a world of money, wealth and status. GS lives in world of half living and half dead. as their relationship progresses, both have to dip their feet into each other world. for whom is the change more difficult and challenging, and why do you think so?

raindrops1 said:

I agree. I think she was super excited to see JW come back from the trip and was also touched that he got her the necklace. The fiance/wedding announcement really threw her for a loop. I think it made her question (understandably) where she and her relationship stood with JW. Furthermore, throughout the episode they both kept on going back and firth regarding what they felt for each other that with her doubt of what could or would happen with JW she did not tell him she got the necklace from the ghost. I too hope that JW finds out that she has the necklace in the upcoming episode.

@thirul

, I like your vision of how he finds out she has the necklace. I would love for him to be the one to put the necklace on her.

linhthao said: raindrops1 said:

I agree. I think she was super excited to see JW come back from the trip and was also touched that he got her the necklace. The fiance/wedding announcement really threw her for a loop. I think it made her question (understandably) where she and her relationship stood with JW. Furthermore, throughout the episode they both kept on going back and firth regarding what they felt for each other that with her doubt of what could or would happen with JW she did not tell him she got the necklace from the ghost. I too hope that JW finds out that she has the necklace in the upcoming episode.

@thirul

, I like your vision of how he finds out she has the necklace. I would love for him to be the one to put the necklace on her.

Thanks @jjsweeter0211 for the wonderful stills. This is a little hard to do on the ipad but here is a rough summary/translation of the article from which you pulled the stills: The article discusses the netizen (Internet) craze of people trying to figure out the back story of the Master's girlfriend "Han Bo reum ( cha hee joo)" and the kidnapping incident. In light of last week episode where the father disclosed the shocking news of CHJ being alive, or a twin, the net has been abuzz with who and what the purpose behind the kidnapping. The top 3 scenarios being discussed are: (1) CHJ is sacrificial pawn of JJW's aunt - after being revealed that the aunt continually supports the orphanage, the netizens suspect that the aunt did not approve of her dear nephew's relationship with an orphan CHJ and threatened CHJ to participate in the entire kidnapping incident so JJW will cut ties with CHJ. cHJ protects JJW from discovering beloved aunt was behind everything. The woman runner is a friend of CHJ who knows the story of the aunt. (2) connection between CHJ and JJW dad. CHJ was out for revenge because her mom had affair with JJW dad that ended badly. Mom's favorite saying was if your heart is uncertain then pain will tell you the answer. While carrying out revenge, CHJ fell in love with JJW and still watches out for him. (3) CHJ died but takes over bodies of others

after watching again the episodes 10, i think Secretary Fairy Kim choose the restaurant where JJW and fake Fiance going to have a dinner because he knew that TGS is going there too.

Guest IguanaSoap

chat27

said: after watching again the episodes 10, i think

Secretary Fairy Kim

choose the restaurant where JJW and fake Fiance going to have a dinner because he knew that TGS is going there too.

Archived