[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest papoyfangirl

koryandramalover said: Goodmorning / Goodnight wherever you are chinngus :) HAHAHA
All I did during weekends is watch BTS and re.watch TMS. am i the only one doing that? if yes. too bad. i guess I will go on a REHAB after this drama ends.

Mmmm... I've been thinking abt the thunder that strike after he cut the rose belonging to the owner of the house.

The ghost was the one who sent GS to JW as she told her to wait by the road for his car....

In what way is the ghost taking revenge on him? By having GS cling all over him?

Guest koryandramalover

Befor TMS aired I HAVE LOTS of drama that is in my to watch list. Heirs, Secret,Future choice,Medical Top Team but now? IDK im losing the interest. all i could think is TMS., how crazy is that?

Aishh... ~X(
getting crazy with next episode...
will she take responsible because what he said???
and i'm so surprise that he straightly said "maybe i love you"..
kyaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
btw is she have twins???
cant waiting next episode.. 8->

while waiting for the next episode i'm hunting for other GHJ movie/drama. hehe coz before this i only watching running man ... but the master sun really make me crazehhhhhhhh

9 am on Monday morning at work by my mind's somewhere else over TMS..I tracked back a few pages reading some insightful debate about whether or not JiSub oppa already has a gf in real life. I mean its good if GHJ-SJS are still single, in a way that they can start to know each other more. If SJS already has someone in mind, we are all happy for him.

We can spazz on and on about how charismatic this couple on and off screen, which makes TMS a blast. Like someone said earlier, it would be more than awesome if he will have a good friend from now on (Though I am desperately hopeful for a real couple in the future :">).

Anyway, I remember reading an article when GHJ said that it was SJS actually added the line "my baby" and GHJ added "would you go with oppa?" at the ending of ep 10. LOL, I think they came up with that line in a very funny and perverted way (pervert seems a little unsuitable but I couldn't find another one). I guess it is because they are so comfortable at each other that even themself don't see a fineline between on and off screen.

Archived