[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest jjsweeter0211

juhee said: Question~

I've become obsessed with Tae Yang's bags (especially paris & gray bag)
can someone suggest where I can find these bags or something similar?

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

I love Lee Jong Hyuk in every roles he in.His latest role in Dating Agency Cyrano is :xCan't wait to see SJS and LJH in the same screen :x
tumblr_mnmua5nAqS1qin0ego1_250.giftumblr_mpiyg3eZ171rimmx0o1_250.gif
tumblr_mpqdjfuNlP1ri28kto1_250.giftumblr_mofu9i7kp51rimmx0o1_250.gif

laquetahodge said: HavenInMuse said: my theory is to go with that cha hee joo has a twin. for some reason (perhaps part of a big kidnap plan), both twins play one person at jjw's high school to get close to him. He falls for them, thinking its one person. Hence why they're so hot/cold in his memories. One twin falls in love with him while one plays with him. Kidnap ensues, and he finds out she's part of it, without knowing the mastermind or the fact of twins. During the escape, the twin that loves him dies in accident, and he is brokenhearted, filled with love/hate, betrayal that affects him forever. Enter Tae Yang, who sees the ghost of nice twin around, always looking so sorry, keeping watch over him, and protecting both him, and her still alive twin. 
The only part I can't figure out is why the live twin would follow him around the world...and what the aunt has to do with everything. 

@laquetahodge and all others speculating ~ (  :-? ) (many of these have already been listed, but hey, they may be 200 pages back ~ ha!)

1) Why ask for jewelry? It's almost impossible to re-sell after theft/ransom without getting caught and it's value is severely compromised because no one wants to buy *hot* jewelry for obvious reasons. It seems wayyyy to personal to demand JW's dead mother's diamonds. Something is amiss there.
2) Auntie keeping in touch with CHJ's orphanage. Presumably this means as a sponsor through $$ donations.
For what possible reason would she do this? It was mentioned that the orphanage was where JW met CHJ....sure, ok -- but what does that have to do with anything? What if they met at a hot dog stand on the street?
There's definitely back-story there that we've not been told. The only thing I can think of is that JW met her there because HE was once a resident as well. It's never been absolutely stated that JW was a blood-child of World-Traveling-Womanizer-Dad-CEO. so...hmmmmmm.

3) In reference to the above -- JW does not have the usual attitude of the *born wealthy*. He's all about money that's for sure, but he's never displayed the kind of behavior that other Kdrama Chaebols do in terms of superior-by-birth snobbery. Plus he questions, still, whether or not his 'dad' ever REALLY paid the ransom. hmmmmmmm... I smell a birth secret.

4) The choice of book read at the kidnapping (covered before ^ in previous posts) ...it's just plain cruel. Someone was being sent a message and I think it was the father listening on the other end of the line.
For those not familiar - Agatha Christie's "And then There Were None" is about (super brief synopsis) a group of people being called together in a remote location under false pretense then murdered, one by one, in the same/similar manner as they themselves had caused the death of another person.
It's a tale of getting what's coming to them. So the person who chose the book (in my humble opinion) was letting JW's Dad know "This is revenge".

5) Psychiatrist/Lawyer/Secretary Kim cannot in any way be involved in the kidnapping.

...because I said so. (hahaha!) I just love him too much. ;) 

raindrops1 said: A big thanks to all my fellow Master's Sun addicts (fans) for helping survive the weekend. I check the thread every 5 minutes to read for any updates and you gals/guys never disappoint. This is a very lively thread. Special thanks to @Yoshikitty for the translations on the video. Also big thanks to jjsweeter0211 and NEWMARIO. And of course big thanks to everyone

I was telling my friend that the best way to help ease the wait due to the holiday (not this upcoming week but the following) is a kiss. Or two or three or four ;)

kadernyahch wrote: »

♥♥♥" Naega Neoreul saranghaenabwa" ♥♥♥... what a piece of confession !!!!!!! JoonWon don't you EVEN try to explain that with an excusee!!! (waiting for ep 11-12)

hi can you put the direct translation here?

Naega=?

Neoreul = ?saranghaenebwa=? 

TIA

Naega = I

Neoreul = you

Saranghaenebwa, (sort of 2 words)

Saranghae =love

Nebwa= i think

Therefore its like i think i love you

Guest Kdramaftw9

Hi lovely chingus!
Just drop by to say how Episode 9 and 10 was just awesome! Finally, the ship has almost sailed! We finally get to see JW admitting to his feelings to GS. But why do I have a feeling he won't change that easily. Lets hope episode 11 and 12 have a lot of sweet moments between the two! 
I loooove reading about the culprit. Here is my guess:
I always think the aunt did it too but I have a feeling she might not be involve. The father. he is a womanizer. Maybe he got with a woman with children (HJ and maybe her twin sister), and when he found out she has children, he left her. Therefore, that woman was out for revenge to kidnap his son and asked for the necklace (worth billion of dollars). She used HJ and her sister to get closed to JW. How would she know of the necklace? Maybe she had seen it while dating JW father or he had talked about it. That is why the father is so eager to find out about HJ. Maybe he thinks its a daughter of someone who he dated. HJ said she is protecting someone, so maybe its her mother and her sister. As for following JW, maybe they are still out for revenge after what happened to HJ and since I don't think they ever got the necklace (JW father still have it). HOWEVER, if HJ mother was involved, why would she leave her daughter to die in the car? hmmmm...
As for the GS accident. Maybe HJ "family" was involved. and maybe GS seeing ghosts wasn't at all coincidence. I don't know. There so many possibilities. 
Btw, at first I was thinking maybe HJ was in a coma. Not really dead. LOL. but that is impossible because if the car explosion doesn't kill you, then I guess I rather live in k drama world. 

Archived