[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While randomly reading some kind of online newspaper, there was an article how Korean dramas have a motive of the female lead that is often clumsy, poor, dependent whereas the male lead is often Mr. Perfect.

You know just a random thought but looking back, I am so glad that our adorable GHJ character is totally different. Like her friends viewed her in ep 10, she is smart, good at sport, and adorable. She even went to a prestigious university. Her friends even think CEO Joo matches her despite their status.

So I guess, even though nowadays the social status plays an important part in love, but this drama is somewhat a smack on that issue. Thats why I love it even more.

Sorry for my rampant :)

Last episode have given us satisfactory not even asking for the preview of the next episode.....till today a few are asking for the preview......i guess the "issue" of preview will not rise again after the latest BTS vid + photo.everyone is busy replay and replay AND REPLAY that BTS  @-) ....including me hehehehe  :-j

Not to be a party pooper and all. But is this the thread that had a warning from the soompi mod about quoting photos in your reply post? Because there are lots of this here and I really don't want sunshine4ever to come and warn us again. Thank you. I think you're supposed to use an image link or url instead.
It's only Monday night right? We're not even going to get the written previews until tomorrow afternoon. Sigh.

ck1Oz said: Not to be a party pooper and all. But is this the thread that had a warning from the soompi mod about quoting photos in your reply post? Because there are lots of this here and I really don't want sunshine4ever to come and warn us again. Thank you. I think you're supposed to use an image link or url instead.
It's only Monday night right? We're not even going to get the written previews until tomorrow afternoon. Sigh.

Archived