[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dayum! Master's Sun OST has to be the best ones out there... Each and every song is just too perfect... I can never get enough of these songs... 
I can't even pick my fav one ... all are just so beautiful 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm new here, so please take care of me *bows*  pleased to meet you all! I really love this drama. It's so refreshing, seeing So Ji Sub plays in a rom-com =))
btw does anyone know where else they sell the necklace that JJW gives to TGS as a present? I like that necklace and somehow I want to buy it :D

hey guys! coming to this thread after long, and as always, it's such a pleasure to see that the thread's still very much alive and kicking! TMS was really one of a kind! :)
was watching 'It's okay. that's love' posts on Tumblr earlier today.. reminds me so much of the TMS days! I'm getting a kick out of watching all the JJW moments tied up to the OTP..! No wonder Sajangnim would lose all sleep seeing his TaeYang dancing to the tunes of Jang Jae Yeol.. :)) all the dramatroll posts are making me nostalgic.. think I'm gonna start rewatching TMS again.. 
and Tae Gong Shil moving from JJW to JJY... smooth! :)>-
tumblr_na3ot1hsjf1sh8uxlo2_500.jpg
tumblr_na3ot1hsjf1sh8uxlo3_r1_500.jpg

cr. DramaTroll

Guest kaonamp

Missing Master's Sun, it was such a fun yet kinds scary drama to watch but I loved everything about it. So Jisub was just excellent to watch. I really do enjoy him in this kind of lighter role. We know he can do the heavy stuff really well so it was a nice change of role for him. I love the funny him, it's delightful to watch. Hopefully he can pick light roles like these once in a while so we can see the happier and brighter side to him more often.

Archived