AN CAFE Thread~

Guest Key

^HAHAH i remember that video! it's soo cute! LOL i used to watch it all the time, and still laugh as hard xD

haha yeh Miku's laugh is sooo cute haha. i love the voice that Kanon does for Piyoko HAHA

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NO NAME?

An Cafe is releasing a photobook.

Antic Cafe Photobook!

2vl7akn.jpg

You know how Antic Cafe was in Europe in March? Well, they’re releasing a cool photo collection called 「アンカフェ写真集 in ヨーロッパ」 (An Cafe Photo Album in Europe) on June 27th! For the latter half of the tour, in Paris, London and Barcelona the boys had an official cameraman with them. The book will contain of course, photos of the lives, backstage and en route off-shot photos, and a special section with photos from London. Furthermore, there will be a backstage DVD included!

This special photobook is 144 coloured pages, and costs 5000 yen.

Reservations started on April 25th, and will end on June 15th.

Source: BMA, Sony Magazines.jp + Shattered-Tranquility.net

Guest daisie

^ EEE! *WANT*

I can't believe they were in Camden the day after the London concert, and I was there too, and I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THEM. I mean come on, they're fricken hard to miss!

Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise. If I saw them I would have probably just spouted my extremely limited Japanese and/or tried to kidnap Takuya. Ah well.

Guest shiawasebeam

A photobook?!?!?!

WOW! I sooooooooo have to buy that! It comes out 2 days before I got to Japan.

So, I should be able to get it from a bookshop or something XDDD

Guest NO NAME?

^ I read that it was only available through web order at sonymagazines.jp which is only open to Japanese residents. You should be able to get it once you're in Japan ^^

Guest shiawasebeam

^ I read that it was only available through web order at sonymagazines.jp which is only open to Japanese residents. You should be able to get it once you're in Japan ^^

I thought it was going to be in shops or something, but I'll try and order it while I'm over there or something ^^

thanks for sharing the link <3 *scribbles down*

Guest shiawasebeam

oooh. so I might be able to buy it in a bookshop or something
:D

I would feel bad for ordering over the internet :s

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Antic Cafe celebrates 5 years!

Another anniversary event is coming up and this time it’s Antic Cafe’s 5th year anniversary event! They’re actually in the midst of planning various events for their anniversary, but the first one has been announced!

It’s set to take place on August 30th, is called “ANCAFESTA’08「SUMMER DIVE」” and will happen at Yokohama Akarenga Souko Event Plaza on a special open air stage!

The event costs 5000 yen and they’ll be selling special anniversary goods.

Source: BMA + Shattered-Tranquility

Guest auroralbutterfly

Hii~

New to this thread =)

I have fallen in love with them after the concert at Fanime Con<3!

Seriously in love D:

Lol. I waited in the huuuuuuge line to get in. I'm sure there were people who waited much longer than I of course :x

I bought their new album immediately after the concert too. Haha~

They had an autograph session today, but I couldn't go TT_______TT

<3 Miku A LOT :3

Guest shiawasebeam

hello ^^ 1st time posting here =)

i like Bou & Kanon ^^

btw, can i know why Bou left An Cafe? thank u =]

This is a translated message from Bou.

Hopefully you'll understand better ^^

This is sudden, but I, Bou, have decided to leave Antic Café after the Outdoor Hibiya Live on April 30th.

Since a little while ago, there was something that I wanted to challenge no matter what, and I was constantly repressing the feeling that was growing steadily bigger in my heart.

But, when I was doing recordings and tours, I came to feel like I was lying to the members and the cafekkos.

I felt as though I would be a bother to the members, staff, and cafekkos if I left it as it was so I have consulted with them.

This decision is the result of talking with the members a lot. Of course, even now I adore An Café, and I love the cafekkos.

It’s hard right now to talk about my future plans, but I think that with a little more time, I will be able to.

I am so very sorry to all the cafekkos who believed in and followed me.

But making this decision is not a negative thing. I have hope for the future, and I think I want to move forward.

At the April 30th Outdoor live, I am going to show you the best Bou I can be.

When that time comes, let’s say “goodbye” with smiling faces.

Guest douxmist

New here...

And will stay here for awhile :D

I fell in love with An Cafe after seeing them at fanime!!!

I can't believe their live was so GREAT! It was a lot of fun.

The guys are amazing!!!

nyappy~

^^ oh you are so lucky you got to see them live!

I really wanted to go, but San Jose is to far for me :( especially with no ride to get there

Oh but I hope they come to the U.S. again and this time perhaps in L.A. :)

Guest douxmist

yeah, i hope they come again too

I went with my sisters and we drove there, though we missed the signing session

because they ran out of tickets. We're so close about 1 person behind.

But we saw them going to the Q&A room. Teruki gave us a peace sign :3

and I would love for them to come to LA next time.

Archived