AN CAFE Thread~

Guest Key

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then, this thread is really dead. I guess rightfully so since An Cafe is dormant...

But then I recently went to AnimeNext and met Kanon. Dude is beautiful, his smile, gorgeous and he was really nice. He had both an autograph session and Q and A. He had autograph sessions in two different days, and I went to both. He shook hands and pretty much said yes to everything fans asked. His fingers were so pretty, and had fur on it...not fur, hair? and his hands were so warm. But whatever, so then we took pictures and he gave us hugs. On the second day, I wore a pin on my head that said "baka" So when we were taking the pic, the pin was facing towards him, and he went, instead of just hahaha "KU HU HU baka." LOL so cute. Then after wards, my friend and I went outside to take pictures, he walked by (actually we kept bumping into him, he was just roaming by himself no security, should have kidnapped him, eh?) and when we waved he waved back. He's pretty short like 5'4-5'5 which enhanced his uber cuteness.

I'm gunna post the pic, and please bear with me because I'm huge compared to him.

soompi.jpg

soompi-1.jpg

Him walking back to the other side...walks like a kid. There's more, but too lazy.

Archived