[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I didn't actually make the connection earlier, but both male leads took pleasure in watching her drink in last week's episode. That's a nice way to even out the playing field xD
Kim Tan 1YoungDo 1
Although if we get to the details, KT is leading by a mile since he's done hand holding, a *somewhat* love confession in the cinema, slept together in the same room and now living together in the same mansion etc etc YD has lots of catching up to do!

[TRANS 22/10 @ssinz] It's hard to wait right... ? Hehe now let's see this to appease your wait. Played a childish game between meongmungi and huindung-i (Kim Woo Bin and Shin Hye referring themselves as small doggies)~ We are so cold that we are wearing padded cotton clothingsㅠㅅ ㅠ Filmings in midnights are way too cold...

RT @ssinz 기다리기 힘들죠...? 힛ㅡ 이거보면서 달래요. 멍뭉이와 흰둥이의 초딩놀이~ 우린 추워서 벌써 패딩 꺼내입었어요ㅠㅅ ㅠ 새벽촬영은 너무너무 추워요 훌쩍...

Cr:PSH_SPORE

Mangoberrie said: I didn't actually make the connection earlier, but both male leads took pleasure in watching her drink in last week's episode. That's a nice way to even out the playing field xD
Kim Tan 1YoungDo 1
Although if we get to the details, KT is leading by a mile since he's done hand holding, a *somewhat* love confession in the cinema, slept together in the same room and now living together in the same mansion etc etc YD has lots of catching up to do!

Wow. 1.4K new replies since last Wednesday. Just wow. Haha. This is super late but... @ZarraJae @ohoheli @ayu_Adams @icesiren.. Sarrrrranghaeeee!!!!!! I may have forgotten several others who is always helping us with the wed-thurs addiction of ours called, Heirs. Still, better late than never, so I loooove yah guys! Ah, @jjsweeter0211, ur precious, as always. Hehe.

Anyway, I've been replaying EP.1-4 just so I'm not super sad with the waiting. 7 days of waiting. Aaargh. And I've just backtack on this thread. 1.4k. OH MY. Hahaha. The gifs are hilaaaaaarious! I loooove the fan made vids, especially the parody one where it seems the whole series is one of horror. Hahahaha! Let's keep on enjoying this thread. Wooot!

P.S.

Refrain from FEEDING the TROLLS on this thread. They'll just multiply and ruin our fun. Hohoho!

To make it short I LOVE the acting, the actors and the drama as a whole but WOW so much hate around here .. if its not LMH you hate, it's PSH or KWB or all of them or the whole drama. And I loved this thread, it was the place to get the latest on TH but apparently its more important to spit your hate then enjoying TH. TOO BAD.

im enjoying the show..all the actors/actresses doing a good job portraying theirs roles so lets appreciates their hard works.no need to bash because we are here in this forum to spazz and just enjoy the show..first time to post ,sorry for my bad english,,fighting heirs!!!!

Like most of you guys, I CAN'T wait for a kiss to happen. Any kiss. As long as it's not between KT's parentals or YD's. Remember when she called KT's dad, 'Oppa!'?, I was like... o_O then I turned green and vomit in my mouth.. hahaha!

Oh, I'm quite excited with YD and ES as well, just because I reaaaally want to see how she'd react with him or how she'd treat him. Will it be the same as with KT? Sarcastic with a tinge of cute or just plain ignore him. Curious.

By the way, who do you think will kiss first? (And we're back to kissing..hahaha!)

Will it be Kim Tan--->Eun Sang?

Or, Young Do--->Eun Sang?

Or, Eun Sang--->Kim Tan? (This can happen y'know, with her being very manly:wrist grabs,sleeps on couch,push cars)

So..watchathink guyzzzz? Hehehe. :D