[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

This is veering off from what you guys were discussing, but i really want to comment that i really like the way Park Shin Hye runs in this drama.
Other than the time she was running away from Stella's boyfriend's friends, which seems so fake, the running from Tammy's friend scene in Episode 2 was great.

There are so many dramas that shows awkward running (eg. controlling the running speed for the camera etc) and we seldom see a girl running beautifully.

Am I the only one who feel butterflies in my stomach and giggly on the inside seeing the way Kim Tan act towards Eun Sang? Eeeeeee, so cute :x :x :x

For some reason, while watching Kim Tan take off his sunglasses and say, "because you are soooo pretty," I am reminded of Kim Joo Won from SG when he announced to the entire mall that Ra Im is like Kim Tae hee to him.

Edit: As well as seeing Kim Tan pay Eun Sang a surpirise visit at her workplace reminds me of Kim Joo Won seeking Ra Im at hers.

So excited for Wednesday. Please come already!

Guest Truc Tran

Thanks for the extra preview scenes, guys! Kim Tan looks so happy and alive when he's with ES again...what a difference from his brooding/depressed self from before! Love it!

Guest Truc Tran

shenny said: Am I the only one who feel butterflies in my stomach and giggly on the inside seeing the way Kim Tan act towards Eun Sang? Eeeeeee, so cute :x :x :x For some reason, while watching Kim Tan take off his sunglasses and saying, "because you are soooo pretty," I am reminded of Kim Joo Won from SG when he announced to the entire mall that Ra Im is like Kim Tae hee to him. So excited for Wednesday. Please come already!

shenny said: Am I the only one who feel butterflies in my stomach and giggly on the inside seeing the way Kim Tan act towards Eun Sang? Eeeeeee, so cute :x :x :x For some reason, while watching Kim Tan take off his sunglasses and saying, "because you are soooo pretty," I am reminded of Kim Joo Won from SG when he announced to the entire mall that Ra Im is like Kim Tae hee to him. So excited for Wednesday. Please come already!

Guest jjsweeter0211

BXAN3V5CIAAbgsN.jpg:large
박신혜 @ssinz11m

옛다, 떡밥. 수요일까지 기다리기 몸이 근질~근질하시죠~? 쫌만 참아요 잇힝~♥ 내가 몰래찍은 도촬사진..하아..길다길어 영도야...

Seem like Shin Hye secretly took this picture of Woo Bin and Ji Won ;))

Guest mystisith

Teehee.... I love that new preview! A lot! Writer-nim is back full force, baby!  ^^Look at that big softie named Kim Won. He is nursed by his woman and the world could disappear, he couldn't care less.  :x Kim Tan is starting to look human (a jerk is better than a lazy slug, thank you).DY decides to win the crown of Biggest Stalker of all times. Is it Wed yet?

Gosh 2 hot stalkers. Man I can't wait for Wednesday.
I know you guys are shipping ES with one or the other. But since I am not shipping anyone, let me just appreciate 2 hot hot HOT guys stalking her.Also appreciate the fact that YD is in uniform and so is ES. Hope there are actual school scenes soon.

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images and videos, I hope people follow such a simple rule! If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas and other topics), quoting Long Post (don't make it hard for others to scroll down delete what's not needed), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's) Please remember this is Heirs thread!!! Thank you! :)