[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Hahaha Kim Tan wont log out Eun Sang's account.

Hahahahahaha I was thinking the same thing :)) :)) :))

Why do I get the feeling rachael sincerely likes Kim tan? Her expression immediately became more lively when she saw him.

I noticed most of YD and the agyeo guy's scenes take place in that room lol.

KT's adoptive mother needs to make an appointment with a hairstylist really soon ... whats with that hairstyle? I thought it was a one time thing in her first scene. I was thinking maybe she was at home and just wanted to tie up her hair, but this scene with Rachel's mom ... her hair was the same! hmmm all that money and none for a haircut ... *sigh*

Guest sweetandsimpleutterings

Ahh... KWB... all sweaty with perfectly "coiffed" hair(I know, I'm sorry, I said I wouldn't take such obvious shots at him but seeeeriously...) 

Rachel's tells KT stepmum that she is getting married and they talk about KT and YD and hiw they were such good friends before KT went to US. YD has a match of taekwondo with dad and dad tells him why he loses ie because he resembles his mum and that he attacked to much. Rachel tells KT that YD and her will be siblings. He ask about YD. KT suggests going to a place and Rachel says he wants to go there becos he thinks he will see ES there. And they really see them there!Rachel wants to go somewhere elsr but he doesnt. Rachel then challenges to see if its fate. They sit together and Rac ask CY if they are friends. Rachel also mentions BN as CY's gf.