[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

As they walk and eat, he ask about CY and KT offered to lend her the money instead but she declines. He said there is a reply but there is no reception now so she cant read. They check into a motel and as he change ES told herself that she should have peeked haha. As they are eating she ask about KW and he says he is the one he loves the most. Then there is skinship and awkward moment.

To my fellow Filipino members, I know its fun to talk in our language, but please provide translations. There is a SOOMPI rule that you are violating and I wouldn't want you to get in trouble. To check the SOOMPI Forum Rules, please click here

8. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WRITE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, PROVIDE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS

I have provided translations to the first posting, please edit your posts and translate them.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Guest sullifish

we are closed for tonight..open tmr morningMH:just a minuteSH:what is it??MH: couple shirt..
MH: after finish wear, go out, eat

Guest sweetandsimpleutterings

He's not even pretending not to look at her. No sneaky side glances, he props his chin with his hand and *stares*

Omg I love the new ost!!!!! The one playing right now... :(( :(( :(( it's so good!!!

Awwwwhhhh tanny is so sweet to eun sang :x :x :x

@azzurri because daejang holds a special place in our hearts :x :x :x

She's insisting to leave and he's not willing to let her go just yet... If ever :x

CY and ES finally meet. Then ES goes and thank KT. He ask her to stay but she says she doesnt have a reason to stay. He then says she is here becos he is the one who got her into trouble so he has the right to make her stay. CY comes in and ask if he knows him. Later ES ask KT if KT is a bad guy and CY says he is not really a bad guy. When ask about her sister she says she doesnt know. They have fun with BN screaming on the phone.

Now a date with the best friend. They take pictures and post it on FB.
Jealous girlfriend calls 3 secs later.
Ahh she sees the I Love California T-shirt, and thinks of him. KT is at home doing the same. And sees her picture with CY on FB tries to ignore it and ultimately fails.