[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest almontel

cassopeia said: ruzikie said: Heechul will make an appearance ?????! Oh GOD !!!!!!!!!! If heechul would make it, please call Hyun Bin as a cameo in Heirs. I'm waiting for his comeback for a long time. Kim eun sook noona please hear my wish :((

OMG....PSH LMH the latest stills..Can they be anymore cute? Really really looking forward to tonight.

It's been bothering me with two sub teams and their translation a bit different. Is there any Korean in this forum can tell which one is more accurate?

Example in ep2 while ES was against the door. One version says: why he let her imagination run wild...something like that. Another one says: what the heck was that?

So who's correct?

Guest sullifish

chingu, do you know what day is it today??ITS WEDNESDAY..the day we have been waiting for a week...the day to see minho and shinhye couple..lol

Guest jjsweeter0211

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "Park Jang Hyeon (박장현) & Park Hyeon Gyu (박현규) [bromance] - Love Is... [The Heirs OST]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZDFjdvCE4g

cr to uploader

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; "Park Jang Hyun, Park Hyun Kyu – Love Is… (The Heirs OST)
By popgasa on October 15, 2013

Love is feeling – the moment I first saw you – love is feeling

As if time had stopped, I was in love with you and I wanted you

Love is my pain – the more I love – Love is my pain

The world gets jealous and hurts someone like you

The person who makes me breathe, there’s only one person who is deeply engraved in my heart

The person who lives in my eyes, there’s only one person who I’ve hidden in my heart

You, the one person

I love you

My unforgettable love, my happy love

Love is love is love is love is feeling

Love is my heart – an unstoppable love – Love is my heart

Even a severe sadness can’t stop our love

The person who makes me breathe, there’s only one person who is deeply engraved in my heart

The person who lives in my eyes, there’s only one person who I’ve hidden in my heart

My precious person, the person who taught me love, it’s you

The person who is nailed inside my head, the person who lives in my memories, it’s you

You, the one person

I love you

My unforgettable love, my happy love

Love is love is love is love is feeling

Love is feeling

http://popgasa.com/2013/10/15/park-jang-hyun-park-hyun-kyu-love-is-the-heirs-ost/