[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

yhshyeaoife said: C'mon  girls  count me in too. We're in same boat. Love ES nd YD..:)I know KT nd ES is end game... BUT  ouch!!...try try try until  you die right  but don't wanna see YD die... long live YD. Seriously, don't know why i love to see her more with YD. The way he is and how she is it will  be more interesting to watch. ;):):D

Guest sandralopez

건명이형 결혼식 끝나고 바로 달려간..분명히 깔끔하게 입고 갔다왔는데 녹음실서 폐인모드ㅠ잘 안부르던 스타일의 곡이라 느낌이 힘들었지만 드라마 짱!ㅎㅅㅎ [상속자들]OST 녹음완료 !수요일 바로 ON AIR BWjNxenCUAACMZr.jpg
@2AMCHANGMIN 

I gotta run immediately after Geonmyeong hyung's wedding ended. Even though I went there and came back certainly looking sharp, but I'm in faint mode at the recording studio. Although it was tough to sing the style of the song that I am not good at, but the drama is the best! ㅎㅅㅎ Completed the recording for [The Heirs] OST! It's ON AIR on Wednesday

cr. 2am facts

the voice of changmin is amazing i cant wait for this song. :)

Guest sandralopez

Full Character Description of Choi Young Do (Woobin’s role on The Heirs)Choi Young Do (18 years old):
The heir to a luxury resort and has an IQ of 150. He is a member of Mensa, adept at calculating how to destroy his opponents. On his cold face sometimes a small smile will flicker past. No one dares to become Young Do’s enemy. Young Do doesn’t get along with Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) because Kim Tan is even better at using little tricks. Their mental battle during elementary school was as immature and serious as two kids could get at that age. But these two, so different than everyone else, eventually became best friends.
When Young Do was 5 years old and started school, his mom left the family. When he was 12 years old his grandma dragged his mom back and forced her to sign divorce papers. At that time, his grandma viciously slapped his mom. Form then on, his father went through one young woman after another. Young Do used the money those women would bribe him with and bought a large dog to keep in the house. He would often order the dog to go bite those women.
These things, which Young Do never told anyone, he told Kim Tan. But when he heard Kim Tan reveal that he was illegitimate, Young Do left Kim Tan. Because Young Do always thought Kim Tan occupied a higher position than him, and he could rely on Kim Tan. But Kim Tan deceived him, Young Do saw this as a form of betrayal.
His revenge for such a betrayal must be thorough! So Young Do told all the servants and also caused the other students to ostracize Kim Tan. In the end, Kim Tan left to study abroad and Young Do felt like he had won! But Young Do could not smile.
In 2011, the biggest news in the financial world was the second marriage for Welcome Resort President (Young Do’s father) and Crystal Hotels President (Rachel’s mother). At the wedding Young Do was beaming with pride, his new younger sister Rachel (Kim Ji Won) was so beautiful and presentable. The feeling of attending his own father’s wedding, he wanted to share it, but Kim Tan was no longer beside him.
One day, the Kim Tan he thought would never return, was standing before him. There was so much he wanted to say, but Kim Tan didn’t even spare him a glance. But Young Do knew exactly what he could do to make Kim Tan pay attention to him. So a small smile appeared on Young Do’s face once again.

kimwoobin-indo.tumblr

juju84 said: Well, I wouldn't ship them period if possible,  please PD-nim! [-O<
I don't find it strange or wrong or sick for kids whose parents are married to fall in love and get married too. They are not related by blood so it's ok in my opinion. But I do find it stange for YD and Rachel. No matter how I look at it I just don't like it. I agree with yhshyeaoife and LovelyJM on this one. :D

kkte1 said: Full Character Description of Choi Young Do (Woobin’s role on The Heirs)Choi Young Do (18 years old):
Young Do used the money those women would bribe him with and bought a large dog to keep in the house. He would often order the dog to go bite those women.

At the wedding Young Do was beaming with pride, his new younger sister Rachel (Kim Ji Won) was so beautiful and presentable.

Guest prosperity

kkte1 said: Full Character Description of Choi Young Do (Woobin’s role on The Heirs)Choi Young Do (18 years old):
One day, the Kim Tan he thought would never return, was standing before him. There was so much he wanted to say, but Kim Tan didn’t even spare him a glance. But Young Do knew exactly what he could do to make Kim Tan pay attention to him. So a small smile appeared on Young Do’s face once again.
kimwoobin-indo.tumblr

prosperity said: kkte1 said: Full Character Description of Choi Young Do (Woobin’s role on The Heirs)Choi Young Do (18 years old):
kimwoobin-indo.tumblr

@mystisithhi >:D< I'm not alone, Wohoo! :D I haven't seen the taiwanese drama you mentioned but I've heard of it :DOh yes, I like dangerous siblings storylines too. I like all kinds of forbidden love stories, they're just so dramatic :xI really like Rachel and Young-do's chemistry. It has this dangerous vibe! :\">

Guest prosperity

thao_2512 said: It's a bit different here
http://wtheol.tumblr.com/post/63528603611/cr-profile-pic-tagged-to-sbs-page-i

Tan’s return intrigues Youngdo, who challenges Tan twice, only getting ignored both times. It does not matter though, Youngdo discovers that the self-proclaimed parvenu transfer student Cha Eun Sang is Tan’s Achilles’ heel.

However something strange is happening. Whenever Youngdo is around Eun Sang, he gets an indescribable feeling. Could this be the excitement and curiosity of acquiring a new toy? Or, has never-before sentiments found its way into Youngdo?

Now, Youngdo is too late to pull himself out from the mess he created, he will take on his destiny.

Look like he will play with fire w/o realizing it