Park_Shin_Hye_091.jpg

2) what,s really happening

4-6.gif

or maybe see this;)

tumblr_m6ktr0xyza1raowkto1_500.png

and finally

40135_1434887354063_1289334237_31005863_

they are cute cople no matter what<3

I thinks this series is the most interesting to watch after masters sun.  Perfect combination :) its just that they cast too many stars hope the story will concentrate on the major stars,  lately notice that they match big star to amateur or supporting actress becomes the lead actress that really CANT act :P

Guest jjsweeter0211

Judging from the leak script and this article which released before the drama starts
yoyo201306231948240-350x228.jpg

http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/yoon-son-ha-choi-won-young-to-join-heirs-as-a-couple/

And especially the scene when Chan Young's father talked with Kim Won, he looked so shocked to find out that Esther Lee ( Rachel's mother) is going to remarry to Choi Young Do's father. 
I am certain that Rachel's mother and Chan Young's father used to be a lover. Since Chan Young and Rachel are the same age, it does't look like they are twins so  he is definitely not Rachel's father. I think he is her first love? Or the only man she truly loves all her life.
Her character reminded me of Lily Van der Woodsen ( Serena's mother in Gossip Girl) .  Intelligent. Good at doing business. Ambitious. Manipulated. Very Complicated love life.
I wouldn't be surprise if in the end she decides to divorce CYD's father and come back to CY's father, that meant that CY and Rachel will be step siblings .

Phone Conversation between Kang Woo (Master' Sun) and ChanYoung (Heirs)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1500bd0855a54a96910df83b83d5ecc8/tumblr_mujvtl0v9s1qihbiwo1_1280.jpg
Kang Woo (Kang Candy): Remember what I've told you... I hope it works on the girl you like to impress.  Good Luck with your date.

tumblr_mujvtl0v9s1qihbiwo4_1280.jpg
Chan Young: Arasseo Hyeong... I'm also a Kang (Kang Min Hyuk) just like you. Gomawo Hyeong.

tumblr_mujvtl0v9s1qihbiwo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mujvtl0v9s1qihbiwo2_1280.jpg

;))

vangsweetie637 said: GALS..and GUYS (are there any guys here too? :) )
Alright, I need to watch the episodes before giving my insight, but it seems that Viki doesn't have it as one of their dramas on their site. Where have you guys been watching it? I don't want to use download files like torrent. I usually watch Viki for my dramas :-?
@xopo17: You're here too! >:D< do you remember me? I'm one of the Faith-lings ;)

I think their names  Tan and Won suited their personalities

Tan means burnt and  fire. It can also means torrid and passion.
Kim Tan is a passionate person and he cares for the people he loves.

Won also means won (currency) , desire and ambition .
Kim Won is a person who is ambitious and has desires to take over the inheritance.

Finally caught up! You guys posted so much since episode 1 aired! lol :D
The opening of Heirs is so awesome, reminds me of O.C. which I loved! Anybody know the name of the song? 
And Lee Hongki's song is daebak, I can't stop listening to it! :x
I'm really surprised about the ratings, not because I think they're bad, I think once they're done with the introduction episodes and back in Korea, they will go up, but that Heirs is competing with Secret for the top spot! lol I thought it would be all about Medical Top Team vs Heirs. Kudos Secret! =D>
Episode 1 was a bit too crowded for me, I knew about the characters but sometimes I wished for a cheat sheet with all the names. And why was everybody so sad? lol The highlight for me was definitely Chan-young. He was so adorable. His scenes with Eun-sang and Bo-Na were my favorite. I like all the characters and they're all played by capable actors...I just...didn't like the overall flow of the episode. And LMH's English was quite good in my eyes. The writer didn't say his character was fluent. That's the only thing I hate, when the WRITER says a character is fluent and then the poor actor has to destroy the illusion. 
Episode 2 was much better! Spending more time on the characters, Eun-sang and Tan especially, made watching it way more enjoyable. I don't fault the writer, the cast of Heirs is huge, so it's difficult to find the right start and write interesting character introductions for all the characters. Eun-sang and Tan had more scenes and I already like their chemistry together and I look forward to how they will become a couple. At the moment it's just Tan falling in love. Him reading Eun-sang's messages was hilarious, he's cute when he gets all worked up about Eun-Sang and Chan-young's friendship. It's so funny that he said the same things as Bo-Na when talking about ES and CY. Karma is a bi***! lol Young-do has a real bad boy vibe, I can't wait to see how he will behave when Tan returns. I hope Tan gets under his skin and we see other facades of his character. And seriously, does the writer want me ship everybody of this drama? Young-do and Myung-soo were adorable together. I know it was just for fun, but their interaction was so cute! I want more! I found it interesting that Myung-soo is attracted to Bo-Na. Myung-soo is adorable but I don't want Bo-Na and Chan-young to break up! They're my OTP No.2!!! And I loved it that Eun-sang is a horror movie fan! Her comment about wanting Jason and Freddie to make up was hilarious! 
My only complaint! WHY do they make me wait for Tan and Won's garden scene!!! It was in the long preview and it only happens in episode 3! Unfair! By the way Won looks gorgeous in his suits! And thank you who mentioned that Won doesn't seem to be doing well in the company. I totally didn't notice that, I thought he was just being mean to his employees, but maybe I was simply distracted by CJH's gorgeous voice, his face,etc. 
I really look forward to next week! I wanna see Tan being jealous about ES and CY! :x