[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest kawaiiyuki

@mmeuh
I admit I'm intrigued both Young Do-Rachel story, it might not happen since he's supposed to be the 2nd lead and involved in the main love triangle, on other hand she's like 4th? 5th? lead so yea. but a girl can dream right. They resemble each other in a way, just like the main couple but more sass lol , like the more than meets the eye type. and partly because i don't want Kim woo bin to end up alone ^^, ignore the fact that they're step-siblings. one is a bully, other is a bitchy heiress, perfect lol

Hey, The Inheritors' fanatics!

I've taken the liberty to create an official couple thread for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye because they look tremendously cute from the drama gifs here that I've seen. Feel free to drop by here and show the love if anyone likes the main couple in The Inheritors. :P 

kawaiiyuki said:  
  @mmeuh
I admit I'm intrigued both Young Do-Rachel story, it might not happen since he's supposed to be the 2nd lead and involved in the main love triangle, on other hand she's like 4th? 5th? lead so yea. but a girl can dream right. They resemble each other in a way, just like the main couple but more sass lol , like the more than meets the eye type. and partly because i don't want Kim woo bin to end up alone ^^, ignore the fact that they're step-siblings. one is a bully, other is a bitchy heiress, perfect lol

This cast is amazing..... did anyone catch them on Running Man?! So hilarious!! Cant wait to see how the drama unfolds *0* already in love~~ haha

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA RECAPS
Heirs: Episode 1

by javabeans | October 9, 2013 | 

heirs_50.jpgheirs_50a.jpg

Finally—and I mean FINALLY—we see the premiere of the most-hyped drama of the year,Heirs: He Who Wears the Crown, Endure Its Weight, which for purposes of efficiency and just plain sense we will be calling, simply, Heirs.

My biggest concern about Heirs would that it would be all hype, no follow-through. All talk, no action. All big names, no plotular significance. With the massive promo machine accompanying this drama—which got going about seven months in advance of its premiere, which is approximately six months more than the average other drama—you had to wonder if they were building it up to a fever pitch that no reasonable drama would be able to match in execution.

My reaction to the premiere: Measured optimism. I liked it. I know, I’m a little surprised that I did, but also relieved because I was pretty much going to watch this drama regardless. I see flashes of promise here and there, in between the parade of stars and starlets, poking its head out from behind the wall of embarrassing English. (I can NOT wait for the show to head back to Korea.) There are hints at emotional depth and layered characters—well, some of them, but as the ones I refer to are mainly the principal cast I think we’re fine on that score. And perhaps most importantly for a romantic comedy, I really like the leads together. There’s acting talent on both sides, individually, as well as character warmth and depth, and then you add in chemistry to the mix and I think we’re looking at a potential sensation. Just a hunch.

Okay, enough dithering. On to the show!

Read the recap here :
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/10/heirs-episode-1

@jjsweeter0211 Aww gee, thanks for those pics of WB . The shape of his face is odd but when everything is put together and with some awesome grooming, he looks so magnetic. Plus his height and charisma, he's one fantastic package hehe.  ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest almontel

jjsweeter0211 said:

Ratings: Tues-Wed, 10.8-9.13] ‘Heirs’ and ‘Doctors’ Join Battle with ‘Secret’ On Top

Wednesday kicked off with two nice dramas coming to the ring. 
The long awaited SBS The Heirs and MBC’s Top Medical Team began along with KBS’ SecretAlthough Secret came out first in ratings, The Heirs was right behind it with 11.6 percent in numbers. It’s unclear whether Secret will maintain its spot or a new winner will rise to the top. 
Meanwhile, both The Heirs and Top Medical Team provided a talented cast with a fast paced but detailed story. 

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Secret 12.4

2. SBS The Heirs 11.6

3. MBC Medical Top Team 7.3
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS, MBC

Well, it was better than the trailers made it seem. Those trailers/teasers were awful and really didn't showcase the drama in a good light. Lee Minho's English made me pause, but you can see that he tried really hard, so not going to say anything about it. His surfer friend makes me cringe, he is like a bad 80's surfer dude parody. The introduction to all the heirs weren't done very well, I guess they just expected the audience to read the character info ahead of time.

Didn't like the School 2013 rehash of Woo Bin as a bully, they could have depicted his badness in a different light. A rich kid like him, would have other avenues to be a real bad apple without the need for high school badness. The rich girls and women are walking stereotypes.

Who ever is doing the makeup, needs to step up. So many blemishes are showing through, even without viewing on HD.

All in all, an okay debut.