[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

Medical dramas seem to be very popular in Korea. However, live ratings are really hard to use as a predictor of final ratings when they are this close. It is always hard to tell, so it is best for us to wait until ratings are announced.
Are we yellow or orange btw? I can't really tell

"I am too lazy to resent someone" (this is a direct quote from joonni's recap: http://joonni.com/2013/10/09/recap-the-heirs-episode-1)
>This is a quote of Kim Tan's character 

> I am loving the shout out to Lee Min Ho's previous character Choi Young in "Faith" who was also very lazy he he ...

@ZarraJae omg thanks a lot you always have great recap, I read your recap since Nice Guy komawo ^^

@tessierro me too I think mostly people say it highly anticipate but why still medical team get better rating hmm think the writternim should get make some fantastic plot heheheh

@xopo17 @sarah_lina @notsoperfectlove and all Heirs fans believe that the rating will be raise like a rocket :)

Embedded image permalink

We trust you handsome LMH XD

Ratings huh? Well, if you look at it this way. The original flower boy is in Medical Top Team, that is Kwong Sang Woo. And the ones that has the power over the remote controls in Korea are the ahjummas,the same ones who are avid fans of the original flower boy. The ones in Heirs are the third generations flower boys, and the youngins fans don't have much power to control that remote. HAHAHA! Still, I'd choose LMH over KSW anyday! :D

Guest sandralopez

this is just the first episode, the most important is the rating of the second episode, sometimes a drama has a high rating in the first episode but on the second is low, and other dramas have low rating in the first episode but in the second or third up. :)i want and hope a good rating but the more important for my is the drama, the history and the actors.

Again,this ride would've been meaningless if not for the awesome recap powers of @ZarraJae, along with @xopo17 and @ping. It would've been bland if not for the screenies from @ohoheli, kababayan! *wink* *wink* Thank you all soooo much and i literally lurve yah now. Hahaha!

Guest prosperity

stucked said: Ratings huh? Well, if you look at it this way. The original flower boy is in Medical Top Team, that is Kwong Sang Woo. And the ones that has the power over the remote controls in Korea are the ahjummas,the same ones who are avid fans of the original flower boy. The ones in Heirs are the third generations flower boys, and the youngins fans don't have much power to control that remote. HAHAHA! Still, I'd choose LMH over KSW anyday! :D

Don't you think it's a little harsh to slam them for their "imperfect" English pronunciation? Honestly, I understood them all without a problem. Sure they're not fluent but can we really hold them accountable? Correct me if I'm wrong, Kim Tan barely went abroad three years ago, so how can we expect him to speak fluent English? I know I'd never be able to learn Korean and speak it fluently within three years. And I'm just saying, a good amount of Asians who have been living here for much longer than Kim Tan can barely speak English as good as him.

Ahem, ahem, I'm not bothered by his English, nor am I bothered by the rest of their English. They all tried so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Psh's english is cute because she tried, so I'm sure lmh's English can be cute too right? Because I'm for certain he tried his best as well.

stucked said: Ratings huh? Well, if you look at it this way. The original flower boy is in Medical Top Team, that is Kwong Sang Woo. And the ones that has the power over the remote controls in Korea are the ahjummas,the same ones who are avid fans of the original flower boy. The ones in Heirs are the third generations flower boys, and the youngins fans don't have much power to control that remote. HAHAHA! Still, I'd choose LMH over KSW anyday! :D

Don't you think it's a little harsh to slam them for their "imperfect" English pronunciation? Honestly, I understood them all without a problem. Sure they're not fluent but can we really hold them accountable? Correct me if I'm wrong, Kim Tan barely went abroad three years ago, so how can we expect him to speak fluent English? I know I'd never be able to learn Korean and speak it fluently within three years. And I'm just saying, a good amount of Asians who have been living here for much longer than Kim Tan can barely speak English as good as him.

Ahem, ahem, I'm not bothered by his English, nor am I bothered by the rest of their English. They all tried so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Psh's english is cute because she tried, so I'm sure lmh's English can be cute too right? Because I'm for certain he tried his best as well.

Aw, don't worry about it, it's just that the expectations for the drama itself are great so we nitpick and most of it are just for fun!!! LMH is great here. And am not even saying that coz he looks awfully good. Cheer up! HEIRS is off to a nice start. :D

Guest prosperity

shenny said: Don't you think it's a little harsh to slam them for their "imperfect" English pronunciation? Honestly, I understood them all without a problem. Sure they're not fluent but can we really hold them accountable? Correct me if I'm wrong, Kim Tan barely went abroad three years ago, so how can we expect him to speak fluent English? I know I'd never be able to learn Korean and speak it fluently within three years. And I'm just saying, a good amount of Asians who have been living here for much longer than Kim Tan can barely speak English as good as him.