[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

sns25129

said: Hi guys this is my first post ever so i'm sorry if this is weird

:P

i just can't move on from this drama

:(

i just watched the sbs drama award and that makes me want to watch the heirs again

(( so i ended up watching ep 19 again aaaaaaa i really miss them

btw, does anyone know the link or video when lee minho hug park shin hye at sbs drama award? coz i skip a lot when i watch sbs drama award

:P

Just wanted to say congratulations to the whole Heirs team for all the awards they received last night!!  Thank you to Kim Eun Sook writer-nim, Kang PD and the whole crew for working so hard to give us this wonderful drama that showcased not only about love, but hardships, society, family and school issues.  Some may think its just a high school drama but its so much more than that.  And I'm happy that we, who loved the drama was able to see that.  Thank you all for your posts and insights and awesome gifs/pictures....its been a truly amazing past 4 months.  And most of all to all the actors and actresses....we appreciate all your hard work and dedication you put forth in your characters.  We shall never forget them!!  Heirs Fighting!!!   :x

Happy New Year everyone!  Wishing everyone health and happiness in 2014!!!  :x

Guest almontel

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to the Entire Heirs CAST!!!

Only thing they're missing at the awards night was THE BEST DRAMA....why is that? usually you'd have BEst Director, Best Scriptwriter, Best DRAMA....

it's good to be back here again and i still MISS our OTP!!!

SH and LMH looked good last night...it was the ROMEO and JULIET theme for them...ke ke ke...
as they were going up the stage and the camera zoomed out, i suddenly thought of a wedding scene, the groom and bride holding hand and going up the altar. It was so nice and protective of LMH to hold ShinHye's hand as they both go up the stage to accep their Best Couple awards...

and then when SH won the BEST ACTRESS awards and she was almost in tears and couldn't speak, the camera zoomed in on LMH and we see him raise his eyebrows as if encouraging her without speaking a word....i MISS our Couple....i really wish they would remain the best of friends and then who knows.....maybe in the end they are meant to be a happy couple who will be blessed with beautiful and good mannered children...

otoke....i do wish they will be asked by the heirs producers to go to the 12 countries who bought the rights to air HEIRS in their respective countries to Promote HEIRS so we can still see them...

we all know they will still get together for the Director's cut DVD...so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will still see them together....

Khamsamhida!!!!

Hi! I'm actually a part of this thread since the drama started airing but I've been a silent lurker here... I'm just normally happy to see and read all your posts regarding "The Heirs" and i usually just clicked the "insightful, awesome or lol" button to acknowledge most of your posts.. But since the drama ended, I feel a bit sad every time I visit this thread, because it is moving slowly now.. unlike before that I had to read back more than 50 tabs.. :(( Nah otteoke?! how can i move on and get over this? I even excitedly watched the live streaming of SBS drama awards despite not having enough sleep for two days because of my work schedule.. Anyway, I am still thankful to have been a part of this thread.. I enjoyed reading all your posts, comments, and remarks and all those links and gifs. It really made me happy! Though, most of you might move on to other threads I'm still going to visit this thread often.. Nice to meet you all, chingus!
:-h :-h

Guest DaisyL

@carolinebestever.. Your right this thread moving so slow..since the drama ended.. They are all in minshin thread now.you try to visit minshin thread.. Its really fun to read all their insight and comments !!

Happy New Year to All  :)

Just wanted to share this funny scene from 'You who came from the stars' two kids did a parody kim tan and eun sang in 37:41 part..soo funny the lil boy is wearing a blue jacket and talks like kim tan... and the little girl is so cute..guys check it out...they even used the background music..of heirs
:)) :)) :)

I'm late but they actually gave LMH more awards than KWB? LMAO! okay i'm going to keep it cute for the sake of this board and because i respect other fanbases but damn Korea, do something about this entertainment industry of yours, it's going DOWN DOWN DOWN!  When you put money and popularity over creativity and authenticity, the longevity and the quality of your products in the long run, will be crap. period. It's not good. I hope those good actors dont pay attention to such bias and keep on doing their good work though.

jamy47

said: I'm late but they actually gave LMH more awards than KWB? LMAO! okay i'm going to keep it cute for the sake of this board and because i respect other fanbases but damn Korea, do something about this entertainment industry of yours, it's going DOWN DOWN DOWN!  When you put money and popularity over creativity and authenticity, the longevity and the quality of your products in the long run, will be crap. period. It's not good. I hope those good actors dont pay attention to such bias and keep on doing their good work though.

hi guys i'm very new in this forum so i just wanna ask does anyone know how to insert image? coz i've tried but it says to put the link. how about if my photo is from a file not a link? sorry if this post is annoying but i just want to share some photos and thoughts about it with all of you guys coz i'm very happy to be a part of this forum ^_^ hehe thank you :)