[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest NicC1430293282

The heirs is the 2nd Most searched Keyword in Naver (like the korean ver of google). This is rather astonishing considering the fact that Naver is such a huge site and the heirs started at the 4th quarter of the year. Here is the list for further reference :[2013 Most Searched Keywords] Jan. 1 ~ Dec. 15

1. Ryu Hyun Jin
2. The Heirs
3. Park Geun Hye
4. Aurora Princess
5. Ahn Chul Soo
6. STX
7. North Korea
8. Kim Yuna
9. KT
10. Police11.Samsung Electronics 12.Gu Family Book 13.Dad! Where are you going? 14.LG Electronics 15.Suzy 16.Park Shi Hoo 17.Psy 18.SNSD 19.POSCO 20.Sejong City 21.Reply 1994 22.Master's Sun 23.EXO 24.Lee Seung Gi 25.INFINITE 26.Infinity Challenge 27.Lee Jong Suk 28.Real Men 29.Ki Sung Yong 30.I Hear Your Voice

Cr. netizenbuzz

booha said: @alesia44 said: Omo this is Kim Won or Kim Tan? :))

In this article it seems Choi Jinhyuk said he will spend Christmas eve with Lee Minho :D
(but I still hope there's a correct translation of this article)

When Lee Minho attended his innisfree event in Singapore, he said "I believe it's important to spend Christmas with those who you love"

Something fishy? huh? ;)) *just kidding*

Guest Fannie J

i just found this video in randomly. It is awesome guys, they made all TanSang's moments and played with A Thousand Years song. My favorite song :x it made me miss them so much :( 

why does it feel so empty without the Heirs!!! wow never had such an obsession!! is there some sort of medicine I should take so I can stop obsessing? there are no more episodes of Heirs and there is no cast being together they all moved on!! why can't I ???????????????
ugh going back into the closet only way I can feel normal! 

I miss KimTan so much, and i also never experience this from a drama before. 
The KES eonni did so well in the story and i can feel the big empty in me when i come to realize last wednesday was so different without Heirs.
It amazed me that, i cried so much during the last scene, knowing that moment was the last scene i could see KimTan and EunSang together.  :((
I thought i was crazy to be this obsessed by the drama, but every time i visit this thread, i feel relieved that i have so many friends that love and miss Heirs lime me.
I miss KimTan and his boldness thoughts and his sweet and caring feelings.And i miss The Whole package of Heirs so much..
I wish the director's cut DVD will happen soon..

Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye win international popularity award... the trending man and woman
20131219_1387411429_11455600_1_59_201312

Source: TV Report via Naver

Anhui TV's '2013 TV Drama Awards'

1. [+978, -28] I was upset to see that Youngdo and Eunsang didn't get together in the drama so I'm glad to see them both like this again

2. [+790, -36] I hope Kim Woo Bin keeps his humble mindset ^^ Do well in the future

3. [+653, -31] What a goddess Park Shin Hye is... and Kim Woo Bin's quite the handsome man himself!

4. [+554, -34] As expected of the trends! Visual couple

5. [+175, -28] Youngdo's dad: You are the second to beat Tan. 

6. [+142, -12] Proud to see our actors winning popularity awards overseas ㅋㅋ

7. [+132, -10] Park Shin Hye's pretty as she is but just as gorgeous with thicker make up

8. [+129, -16] Kim Tan and Eunsang had great chemistry but I really loved Youngdo and Eunsang's chemistry as well. I want them to shoot a movie together.

Source : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/12/park-shin-hye-and-kim-woo-bin-win.html
tumblr_my1o8asIVB1qzhcrdo1_1280.jpg

Guest lemoncupcake

class="content-title"Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye Reveal Story Behind Intense Hug During Dinner Party

Park Shin Hye revealed the story behind her hug with Kim Woo Bin that was captured on camera during a dinner party.

In “The Heirs,” which ended on December 12, Kim Woo Bin played Choi Young Do, a bad boy who finally experiences his first love with Park Shin Hye’s character, Cha Eun Sang. However, Eun Sang’s heart belonged to Kim Tan (played by Lee Min Ho) and Young Do’s story of his first love turned out to be a sad one.

However, a video clip of Kim Woo Bin strongly hugging Park Shin Hye delightfully surprised netizens and fans, who wished for Young Do and Eun Sang’s love to come true. Recently, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin both revealed the story behind that hug during their interviews.

Kim Woo Bin revealed, “At the time, the atmosphere was rising and I got hyped up as well. It wasn’t a hug that I initiated but the overall atmosphere was just so fun. The actors had a cake cutting session and Choi Won Young senior even made Tan and Eun Sang hug beforehand. Everyone was having a good time.”

He continued, “Then Choi Won Young said, ‘Since Young Do’s love couldn’t come true in the drama, he needs to at least make it come true here,’ as he made us hug. I couldn’t make the atmosphere come down and it wasn’t a situation where I could give her just a slight hug,” which explains why Kim Woo Bin gave such an intense hug!

Park Shin Hye also explained the situation. She said, “I didn’t only hug Kim Woo Bin. I also hugged Lee Min Ho and there should be a video clip of that too. Since I hugged Min Ho oppa, everyone wanted Young Do to hug me since he couldn’t end up with Eun Sang in the drama.” She continued, “But then Kim Woo Bin started to step back. I wondered why he was doing that but all of a sudden, he ran to me and pulled me to him. I was so shocked,” as she laughed.

Furthermore, the story of how Kim Woo Bin (born in 1989) and Park Shin Hye (a “fast” 1990-er) got to be friends.

Kim Woo Bin revealed, “I actually don’t make friends with 1990-ers. So Shin Hye told me to call her ‘sunbae’ (senior). So I agreed to be friends with her and thank goodness we decided to be friends because I was able to act very comfortably because of that. It became easier to act as I looked into her eyes. Also, since she’s been acting for 10 years, I have a lot to learn from her.”

After hearing his side of the story, Park Shin Hye laughed and said, “Did he really say that? Actually, a close friend of mine works in the beauty industry. Woo Bin knows that friend too and that friend is the one who told Woo Bin about me.”

She continued, “But when he heard that I was a fast 1990-er, I heard he said, ‘How can I be friends with a 1990-er?’ So then I told my friend, ‘Well, if he doesn’t want to be friends then tell him to call me sunbae,’ as a joke. Then Woo Bin agreed to be friends right away,” with a laugh.

Age is an important social factor in Korea. If are born in the same year, you are considered as “friends.” However, there are those with “fast” birthdays. If you are born in January, February or even March, you are considered to have a “fast” birthday and are placed in the same age group as the previous year. This has to do with the fact that Korean schools start the new semester in March.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/19/kim-woo-bin-and-park-shin-hye-reveal-story-behind-intense-hug-during-dinner-party/#.UrPh7s7rxYE

adamfever said: cassopeia said: Yeekrfan2 said:
But that 10 years after is Kim Tan's imagination and for goodness sake is his utmost priorities to include his hyung happiness as well as everyone else. The writer should have give KT a wedding scenes with ES walking down the aisle with everyone cheering for them including KW, HJ & Junior, Chairman & mom, Yoon & Esther, ES mom and the rest of the gangs...everyone smiling happily since it's his FREAKING imagination, no wonder KT is Mr. #100 can't even imagined PROPERLY, can't even imagined himself & ES getting married...sigh I wonder whether there is still hope for this dull couple yet! Stupid Writer, you have been giving fan services for the past 19 episodes and the final fan service that was needed the most are not forthcoming..WTF!!!     

Chingus! Looks like we're losing big time here. I am not exactly sure what kind of voting this is, but please, if you have some free time, please cast your precious vote!!!

http://www.i-m.mx/fet888/BestOfKorea/faceoff.html

We're so far behind, like 5 times in numbers behind. Can we still catch up? Regardless, I really want The Heirs to win every single voting there is  [-O<