[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Is this pic photoshoped? WB looks like a giant next to PSH. She is even shorter than his shoulder level. Even she kicks her heels out and goes bare feet, she can't be that short. In other pix, she is about his ear level.

what awards did KWB and PSH get? what is it for? Heirs? what is the name of the awards they wen to in China? some kind soul please details details?

They got an award for "popular tv drama actor/actresses award"

[131218 Anhui Awards cr. Dreamy_G] MC said Lee Minho is not here today & ask Park Shin Hye..if the 2 of them fell into water at the same time, who will you save 1st? Shin Hye is really in a dilemma & think for a long time before saying Young Do who has come with me today (Sticking out her tongue)

MC also requested them to hug each other using the feelings back in the drama~

Cute :x

Credit to respective owners

Guest akiraamy

kyaaaaaaaaaaa woo bin and shin hye... i know he has girlfriend, whatsoever... just happy to see YOUNG DO & EUN SANG...

Any video of this award ?

Guest destinii23

Sigh. The first Wednesday and Thursday night without Heirs. It's so difficult to endure :'(
There wasn't any episode 21 and preview for episode 22 tonight was there? D':

Guest destinii23

You know, I really love how they use PSH/LMH/KWB real life photos in the drama. Photos that they took of themselves when they are not in character.
- PSH's avatar photo for KKT (Kakao Talk); it's the photo she posted on her weibo/me2day- KWB's avatar photo for KKT- LMH's avatar photo for KKT (I'm not sure if this counts, since it was for 'Kim Tan is so handsome', but it appeared after LMH posted it on his Facebook/twitter)- PSH&LMH's (only) selca for 'Do Not Enter' sign; PSH posted while they were filming in USA- LMH's photo in the wallet KT gave to ES; LMH posted that photo on his Facebook/twitter
It gives some connection between their onscreen characters to their real life personalities.It makes the delusional me feel like the production crew is trying to give some hints to their real life relationship HAHA. 

Guest destinii23

I saw this from Twitter sometime ago.
Kim Woo Bin expressed the most fruitful gain from Heirs is friendship with Park Shin Hye.
cr: Wintercherub (Twitter)
Apparently it's from some interview with him, but the full interview isn't released yet.

Guest Fannie J

Finally, thats hug from Lee Minho and  Parkshinhye in Wrap up 's party :)) Thats just a farewell hug , i think , but i like the way MinHo hug ShinHye , he hold her head :x :x :x