[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Yeah KWB and PSH have such chemistry :\">

It's frightening how I feel that LMH could come any mnt. like Kim Tan does appear whenever these to are alone :))

You know what, I've HUGE issue I need to rant about the 10 year after imagination of Kim Tan! What is wrong in the above picture...why is JS the stepmom doing there? She is the direct cause of his hyung's (you know the one person he proclaimed to love the most, of course before ES come along) misery and unhappiness. Yet KT does NOT have the DECENCY to include in his freaking imagination the one thing that will make his hyung happy....where is HYUN JOO? He knows very well how his hyung cried at nights. KT should rightly included HER to be there in his imagination knowing very well what his hyung has sacrificed for their family and the company!  WTF...KT has proclaimed that he want everyone to be HAPPY but not the nearest & dearest to him...KIM WON you have sacrificed yourself for nothing! You're such a fool, your little brother DOESN'T CARE about you.....WTF Writer!  

I've no issue with KW & HJ breaking up since I've know it all along with the various hints including lyrics to his sad love song "Don't Look Back" with the obvious answer staring back at us. With a sad ending for him, his character will leave a deep impression & regretful memories to the general viewers.

But that 10 years after is Kim Tan's imagination and for goodness sake is his utmost priorities to include his hyung happiness as well as everyone else. The writer should have give KT a wedding scenes with ES walking down the aisle with everyone cheering for them including KW, HJ & Junior, Chairman & mom, Yoon & Esther, ES mom and the rest of the gangs...everyone smiling happily since it's his FREAKING imagination, no wonder KT is Mr. #100 can't even imagined PROPERLY, can't even imagined himself & ES getting married...sigh I wonder whether there is still hope for this dull couple yet! Stupid Writer, you have been giving fan services for the past 19 episodes and the final fan service that was needed the most are not forthcoming..WTF!!!     

Park Shin Hye Says Lee Min Ho′s and Kim Woo Bin′s Love Made Her Look Pretty. Park Shin Hye has revealed the secret to her stunning beauty.

image_zpsdae879a0.jpg Park Shin Hye met with reporters for a press meeting on December 17 in Sinsa-dong, Seoul.
Upon being asked what is the secret to her beauty, she answered, “I think people thought I looked pretty because I was being loved by two men, Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin,” which led to a round of laughter.

“I eat really well,” continued the actress. “So some days my face looks huge on screen and other days when I didn’t eat so well, my face looks thinner. That used to give me a lot of stress, but it doesn’t bother me as much now.”

Being named one of the natural beauties in Korea, Park Shin Hye surprised everyone by saying, “I used to want to fix the tip of my nose with plastic surgery. It was my complex for a long time. Recently, many people pointed out that I have ugly fingers, so I began to think if I needed to go to the hospital for that.”

“But I’ve decided to keep my unique fingers. I heard Hollywood’s Megan Fox also has similar fingers as I do, so I can keep mine too,” said Park Shin Hye. “People told me that was how many artists’ fingers were like, so now I’m proud to have my fingers.”

credit: mwave
Via the-inheritors tumblr