[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest park_shindae

same thing i observed. lee min ho is staring at her like kim tan do. maybe he wasn't over the character yet. he isn't just plainly looking. he is staring. the han bam interview, the after pics, the cheil event. i guess he is still living as kim tan. hehehe.

I'm really lost after end of "Heirs" ......... just like last year after end of "Faith" ..... well what should I say is, this is side effect after watching LMH drama

Guest Fannie J

feliciawst

said:

despite not having a video of the MinShin hug though i wish someone would really really really upload it, here's something i read on twitter 

according to 

斯道 (not sure if she's a staff or fan) but the MinShin hug was requested by the staff/crew there after they blew out the candles on the cake. 

er]
Shin Hye at first rejected and was shy about it

Min Ho using his strength, just pulled her in for a hug 

so i'm a bit peeved when i read that min ho forced the hug on her BUT after much thought and staring at that hugging picture i realize one thing. if shin hye really indeed didn't want to hug him and was really forced then why in the world would she hug him back and be buried in his shoulders like that. from there i came to this conclusion that min ho was just using strength because he knows that she wants to hug him too but is shy so he has to make the first move. she may not be crying but one thing for sure if this girl didn't want to hug the man, she wouldn't be holding him so tightly as we can see in the picture. bet the hug lasted longer than the reenactment and it was more genuine and sincere and held a lot of meaning to it. 
also, min ho couldn't keep his eyes of this girl the entire time during the after party. i think he was trying to soak in her as much as he can before they part that night because this is his last chance to meet up with this girl in the public without any speculation and to spend time with her....sometimes i just pity them for being so popular because they have to be extra careful the actions they take because of the judgement that their fans and citizens will put on them if they make the wrong move. nonetheless, i wish our couple lots and lots of happiness and hope that they'll date. i don't need news of them dating although it would be great if they do reveal it sometime in the future when their relationship is more stable. :)

3/6 of the pictures, he's staring at her and i think if he didn't have to put the glass down or drink, he would be staring at her like he always is ;)

Guest Fannie J

tumblr_mxtqroLWW71qk32jxo3_500.jpgtumblr_mxtqroLWW71qk32jxo4_500.jpgtumblr_mxtqroLWW71qk32jxo5_500.jpg
[Fanacct] After blowing out candles, surrounding staff strongly requested the 2 of them to hug~

Initially Eun Sang jokingly tried rejecting..but Kim Tan used his strength to seize Eun Sang

minholady said:

minholady

said:

hell59

said: I would like to add that I went to re-watch some of "Personal Taste", "City Hunter" and "Faith" and I think that Lee Min Ho got so MUCH more handsome (if this is even possible). He looks absolutely gorgeous as Kim Tan, the camera really loves him! He looks fantastic in the final scene with him and PSH smiling together and the snow falling on them! Just like a postcard! I am missing KT and ES so much!