[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Fannie J

MY WISH IS COMPLETED =)) FINALLY THEY DONT SHOW US THE PHOTO OF BOTH , THE REASON IS 
1476465_633220926724660_2116079405_n.jpg

BLOWING CANDLES1471790_633220883391331_1771375558_n.jpg

AND  LET'S DANCE HAAH :))1508643_633220896724663_32967428_n.jpg

P.S : :-w :-w :-w Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye ??? Hm.... :x :x :x

Guest Fannie J

Haha i can't explain that hug :)) real hug or they just re-act on Heirs ? Hm... No way, Heirs was end, now they are Min Ho and Shin Hye :-O they just look so suspicious :-B  

@prosperity

She did call him oppa and the way she said was all surprised too,yep it wasn't KT and ES in that scene it was PSH and LMH,I am no rl shipper but if these have something going on,I wouldn't be surprised,but that's their decision something fans shouldn't meddle in and I am saying this as a avid and fervent LMH fan,whomever he chooses to date is his decision and if its PSH ,ill be happy like extra happy cuz they were a great OTP. Cuz I saw the pic of them two hugging in the afterparty and I got excited lol

Can someone tell me what episode Eun Sang calls KimTan oppa?? If it's ep.19 was it when they were playing around in EunSang old house??

Yes, when KT locked the door SH called him oppa LOL

I think she was surprised by LMH's ad-lib. Haha

They were so cute and having fun in that scene that the director decided to include the clip.

Guest gingerpeach

I was watching that scene over and over but I couldn't tell if she was saying "oppa" or if she was just shrieking lol. I guess the director included it cus you couldn't clearly distinct it anyway (if she really was saying "oppa")? Either way that's one of my favorite scenes. Episode 19's actually one of my favorite altogether.

tovsleeptov said: LOL that entertament interview, LMH and PSH favorite scene is the almost kiss scene ;)) see, they did felt something lol How can LMH just said that he felt comfortable shooting in that place? (storage room) :-O :\"> :\"> he's so cute ;))