[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

The rating of this scene is 29.7%!!!
상속자들' 최고의 1분] 이민호 내레이션으로 시작된 새학기 제국고 모습 '순간시청률 29.7%'

759375_111250_1313.jpg

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=759375

Guest Nur Hanapi

It finished too soon for me, somehow it took 19 ep for KT to actually give ES a present lol

And he is a chaebol. Still the purse and the handwarmer was a sweet gesture.

I hate the last episode, I really do :((

Why isn't there a prologed scene with YD's mom ?!! explaining her excuses ! Her laeving her son like that, espeacially that he's so easy to find ! This is a big issue, the kid has been taking it on others and bully them for years, why can't we see an explaination for her leaving like this ?!

If it wasn't for KWB's acting -he acted like he'sunder shock, and didn't process yet- the scenes would be super silly and cheesy

I'm sorry but I can see in the episode how the writer is rushing things out, and it became obvious that the drama is shooting while airing, I just said the Mom issue, there're so many other things :(

Anyway, It's been a fantastic drama after all, especially the middle episodes, I'm really gonna miss it

Guest pattituazon

Seriously, I have to go to class now (I have French in 30 minutes!) but I'm sitting here not knowing what to do. T_T I hope this emptiness goes away soon. 
Or you know, LMH and PSH can just reveal they've fallen in love with each other and are now dating and that will probably help me get out of this depression. Probably. Haha.

Guest laissezze

pattituazon said: Seriously, I have to go to class now (I have French in 30 minutes!) but I'm sitting here not knowing what to do. T_T I hope this emptiness goes away soon. 
Or you know, LMH and PSH can just reveal they've fallen in love with each other and are now dating and that will probably help me get out of this depression. Probably. Haha.

Guest shimmeringoasis

zaizai_f4_only said: shimmeringoasis said: Even though the heirs have ended, still the 1st thing I find myself doing is come & check the forum I guess it has become a habit...
waiting for the wrap party pics of the cast...
@zaizai_f4_only I'm hoping for the same cant we get a special episode having the NG's BTS and cast talking about their time during the filming... I know sbs wants to keep the NG's BTS's for the dvd cant they include few of them & give us a special epi or even just the cast members interview talking about their filming together...

Heirs Cast & Crew will attend Heirs celebration party tonight at a hotel in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam of Seoul

[Heirs] celebration will be held on the 13th

013F0142EAFA19FCE56ABE1399F4594B_620x374

Mizuki SBS drama "heirs" will be held in celebration! Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, Jinyu Bin, Jin Zhiyuan, Kang Min Hyuk, Krystal, Park Hyung-sik, Jiang river that other actors and production team of staff will attend the celebration party held in Seoul on the 13th hole of a hotel in Danang.

9 October launch of the play, December 12 to 25.6% of the ratings finishing, gathered high popularity!

translate with google translate

source : http://news.yinyuetai.com/article/hanguo/4978#185396-twi-1-56712-05c08d767ee055317e56980393702d6c

I just feel so sad  for Kim Won and HJ... 
I knew the others would end like this... YD with his mom, KT and ES (coz they are the OTP)...
but HJ and KW... I really feel sad...
If KW marries someone he doesn't love ... then what is the difference between his father and himself?

Guest zaizai_f4_only

shimmeringoasis said: I have also got the heirs forum opened up on my browser tabs & am refreshing it again & again... ya right :( hope we do get to see some wrap up party pics soon..
I haven't started watching any other drama yet don't feel like so right now may be will watch any other drama after sometime when I'm feeling bit better I'm like that when I finish watching a drama take time to move on & this time its more became very attached with the drama much more than any I've watched before... I'll go for a "the heirs" marathon first, watch some of my fav scenes over & over again... make gifs from the epis, of the scenes which I like...
I miss seeing bts stills of the cast together especially KT-ES/LMH-PSH I miss seeing them together love them :x me too :((

@minho818 it's "Growing Pains 2" by Cold Cherry