[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

8n1au.jpg
박신혜 ‏@ssinz3m

은상이로 지내는 4개월의 시간동안 참 많이 웃고 울었습니다.소중한 사람들을 참 많이 얻었습니다. 감독님과 작가님을 비롯한 모든 스탭분들 고생많으셨습니다. 상속자들을 사랑해주신 많은 여러분 감사합니다. http://

Google translate

Silver is indeed a lot of the time, spend four months cried laughing. Gained a lot of really important people. All staff, including the director and jakganim did so many people. Thanks to many of you love haejusin heirs.

STILL BROODING AND GRIEVING YOUNGIE TOO MUCH :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
I can't believe he depart so soon. :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
At least, KES nuna still gave him his mother not another girl, jjinja no no [-X  [-X  [-X  [-X 
Gumawo nuna, you heard my wish and didn't show to me another girl who hold his hands. :D

BbSkC24CYAAqfx2.png:large
THE FINAL (DELUSIONAL) KISS

I can't believe it's really the end. :(( :(( ~X(
This drama is too short.. 20 episodes are really toooooo shhoooorrrttt [-( X(

I want more KT-CES scenes.. I want more LMH-PSH pairing!!! ^:)^
This 20 episodes THE HEIRS is not enough!
Although they have sad and happy ending.. for me it was a heart-attacking ending!
I just can't believe it's ended, and I can't back to reality.. Ommmoooo, help me please! :(( :((

i love the last episode. proper closure for almost everyone. all the characters deserved thatYoungdo start to mend his relationship with his dad and finally meet his mom. hyosin go after his dream. and there's hint that he may end up with rachel in futurechan young and bona stay strong and cute together and bonus they kissedWon choose Jaeguk Group and not Hyun Joo. at least he has Sec Yoon by his side. they can have the best CEO-Sec/VP bromance like the one in Master Sun. perhaps he'll met his own Taeyang one day when he settled all the company probsTan and Chan Young blooming friendshipChan Young and Sec Yoon continue to have the best father-son relationshipChairman doesn't interfere around anymoreTan and his omma can go out freely as mother and son
Tan and Eunsang at the end were really realistic. they're still young and their journey together are still long. the most important thing is that they're going hand by hand and experience the future together

lyaarisa said: If I am not happily married right now.. I definite going to proposed to Young Do.. Seriously.. I fall hard for Choi Young Do character.. My hardest fall for 2nd lead!!! Eun Sang can have Kim Tan... Young Do is alll mineee!!!! Wahahahaha =)) =)) Orrrrr.. Should we share him instead?? AHAHAHA... Who else wanna love Young Do??? I'll be happy to love him... Wooohooo

Heirs has finally end... I am quite happy with the ending. At least it's not one of those open ending. Finally daddy Kim accepts their relationship. KW looses the girl as he chose Jeguk while KT from the very beginning never wanted to be the roadblock for KW. When he fell in love with ES, he was willing to give up the world that his dad was planning for him. What his lectuerer wrote on his book on what is the crown is so applicable. crown for KT is love while KW is wealth & ambition. I have to constantly remind myself that this is a drama revolving highschoolers so my expectation on the kisses were low. So am quite happy that there was at least a passionate kiss. Now we rewatch whole series again till I get sick of it or if I find another interesting drama... Thank you all for interesting comments, pix and insights? I really enjoyed reading them.

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

ruzikie said: STILL BROODING AND GRIEVING YOUNGIE TOO MUCH :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
I can't believe he depart so soon. :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
At least, KES nuna still gave him his mother not another girl, jjinja no no [-X  [-X  [-X  [-X 
Gumawo nuna, you heard my wish and didn't show to me another girl who hold his hands. :D

I've thoroughly enjoyed Heirs. It's the drama for the year for me. A second PSH drama that I cherished this year. I don't care what others think Heirs is definitely a keep for me.
Chinggus... thanks for this thread, the recaps, the pics recaps, the discussions, the point of views, the bashings (lol), the happiness, the sadness, the tears of joy, the shippings, the emotions, the anticipation, the lack of sleep, the lack of social life, the obsession, the addictions and many more.
Thank you Heirs for the nice and warm closing for the year!!!

Chalja all...

\m/  :-bd :x