[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest thunderempress

julitapurba said: and for shinhye this is the first time she did her passionate kiss right? in her previous drama she just gave her lips (in FBND I also saw that she just replied YSY for once in last eps) but here in ep 16 she replied all kiss that minho gave. I mean both of them use "give and take lips" LOL and of course they did it passionately and with "a slight feeling of pleasure" :)) ya, for me this is the best kiss that PSH has did. and for LMH he actually did it in almost his drama, but let me include him in his best kiss scene. I hope tonight we also can see kiss scene that more passionately. let's pray together :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://ad-quotes.tumblr.com
tumblr_mxovqrqgJ21sgzplqo1_500.jpg

No victory lasts forever. The war can be started again by those who seek victory-JUNG JI SOOK,

tumblr_mxow0bkMDu1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

Give and take, remember? Sometimes a harsh lesson is the right medicine. We take, we lose, we take over, we get taken over… Welcome to the world of greed.- JUNG JI SOOK

Guest shimmeringoasis

1 hour to go now!! I hve got mixed feeling right now excited to watch final epi & sad as well *sigh*
just came on forum & there's 273 new posts to read this thread moves so fast u guys just amazing! hvnt been able to look thru all previous pages I missed saw the still on previous two or three pages...
what is that still? LMH & PSH staring at each other is it the ending scene it better not end at that... it reminds me of city hunter faith no dont u end there no open ending plz ANDWAE :-t  There better be a kiss at the end u too just dont stay standing there kisss  :-w

I am feeling numb right now. It's like I am ignoring the fact that tonight is the finale of my most favorite K-drama of the year! I feel like skipping altogether. But I don't have the strength. I seriously feel like crying right now! Is it really the end of the series, chingu? :((