[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Enonane1 .

to my fellow Heirs thread posters, readers, lurkers,I need to say I am sorry for letting myself fall into the dilemma of retorting to a post that I should have ignored. I found it hard to sit and read the hard working actors/actresses and writer of Heirs be bashed once again. I also found the personal attacks on me by linking me with people who have a bad reputation here in the states distasteful so I said stuff or rather wrote stuff.  I know better and was raised better.So for my part in making the thread unpleasant I apologize and will try to not do it again. This thread has been too wonderful for me to let myself cause discomfort to others. I am sorry. Please accept my apology. Enonane

I really can not say goodbye to you all, The Heirs that have made me crazy for 3 months, it is not easy to removed .. after tonight, my days would be empty without thinking of The Heirs .. I was not able to comment because I do not want to breakup .. commented just made ​​me cry even harder .. :(( :(( :((ottokajo???????????? :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Guest Fannie J

sia3 said:
I love the scenery... but it would be hilarious if Lee Min Ho ends another drama of his just looking at his co-star! Ok, not. :-w

source: weibo (credit to owner)

Guest jjsweeter0211

BbQ9cL2CcAARHvZ.jpg:large
Kim Dong Hyun ‏@DongHyun77778m

우리 "상속자들"팀 다들 어디갔지... ㅠㅠ" 사람들로 북적북적 해야하는데... ㅠㅠ" 아~~~~~~~~~~무도 없네... ㅠㅠ" 촬영준비 하자구요... ㅠㅠ"

Google translate

Our "heirs" Where are they team ... ㅠ ㅠ " Supposed to be busy buzzing ... ㅠ ㅠ " Ah ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Martial eopne ... ㅠ ㅠ " Let's ready to shoot ... ㅠ ㅠ "

my cousin sent me a list of questions that made me laugh so loud:

1. why did you watch the heirs? lee min ho? park shin hye? others? please specify?
     - park shin hye :P i love her. but thinking about it... i really find the leads even the parents really, they all fit for their roles.
2. are you his/her fan?
     - yup. but when episode 13 started i became a minoz hahaha
3. when was the episode that you realized that you are trolling/camping in forum sites or blogs just to be updated real time? and checking all instagram posts and news? did you add heirs line official account? hihi
     - i think episode 4? when kim tan realized that eun sang is living in his house. i feel like in my teens squealing haha
4. who do you hate more? young do or his dad? or president kim?
     - the evil president kim then young do's dad haha
6. when is the first time that you cried when you are watching the series? which episode? (we all know that ep 17 is heartbreaking so don't choose that :P)
     - aaahhhh... uhmmmm... when eun sang was saying sorry to her mom when she came back from the US.
7. did you find kim tan's sweater/winter style a little bit off? until he wore the blue one when he escaped from the bodyguards? ;))
     - hahahaha a lot has to be said on his sweaters. but sometimes it is bothering me but then he's lee min ho so it's forgiveable :P
8. are the mom's cute? referring hee nam and ki ae (i really find them cute and endearing unlike hyo shin's mom ugh hehe)
     - yes they are! especially their pillow fight scene lol
9. did you feel some tingling feeling when they almost kissed and when they kissed finally?
     - YES. YES. LOL
10. are you gonna be super sad when the series ends? (don't cry right now, cry after episode 20 hehe)
     - yes :( i don't know what to do next week
:((

CHINGGUS feel free to answer too ;)

PS. i am watching LMH and PSH Interview... why is it PSH is really shy there? ;)) usually she's the talkative one or she makes fun of her partner but
:-B  ... and LMH keeps on teasing her. Please don't tell they are just close and all. i heard it all before! hahaha delusional me :P

Guest ghettoe

On the selfish side, I'm glad it's over this week cause I have finals and cannot afford to be perving over Young Do. I am doing it today because tomorrow is zombie mode and over night studying until the 20th.