[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Woot the interview so short. I want moreeeee Haiiisshhh :(( It's quite surprising, PSH don't talk a lot. She usually very active when being interviewed. She seems holding herself. Minho talk a lot though ... Especially during the talk about kissing scenes. I need sub !!!!

@vill85 what was the answer to the question? was it yes?

:)

)

They just laughed. :)) and I was the one blushing when they talked about the kiss... I can't look at the TV, I felt shy for them. =))

I really wanna cry right now. The heirs is going to end. But I can't watch tonight and tomorrow episode because I have final exam starting tomorrow. :( I know that priority should come first. I hope everyone finds their happiness in this last 2 episodes. [-O< I'm sorry for enjoy all of your post here silently, but because of you all in this forum, my life becomes more colorful since March. Thanks so much guys. >:D< :x

the interview end!  :-w

hope someone can be upload their part cut.. and with sub [-O<

YES, Please....

[-O<

@ohoheli

Ottoke Chinggu? The fact ia we are reallu depending on you tonight...:((

But, if you need to take a rest..., Ottoke? Are you okay? I hope you are not sick..Take a rest then so you'll be able to join us tomorrow. ..

I've decided not to open on soompi or tumblr for tonight, no spoilers or any thing until the eng sub is out, since it's the last couple of episodes X_X

I hope I'll have some will-power to wait this time, aja aja :((